The Graveyard Shift - Cover

The Graveyard Shift

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright 2012, Uther Pendragon

Flash Sex Story: Once, she had thought that the magic had gone out of her marriage. After she met Gary, she realized that there never had really been any magic in her marriage.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   .

The whole nursing staff was bored with jokes about how close the hospital was to the cemetery. Carol kept her delight in that proximity very quiet. She drove off from the parking lot as though she were headed home. There was nothing for her at home, though -- nothing for hours, damn little was there at all.

Getting Judy to kindergarten on his way to work was Jack’s job. Hers was to pick her up. They were still functioning well as parents, however badly they functioned as lovers. A year ago, she had thought that the magic had gone out of her marriage. After she met Gary, she realized that there never had really been any magic in her marriage -- not the sort of magic that Gary brought to every encounter.

Gary met her at the cemetery’s truck gate and let her in. He locked it behind her before they kissed. As always, his first kiss was gentle and sweet.

“Hello,” he said when he straightened away from her.

“Good morning.” She wanted more kisses, but she waited, knowing that she would get them.

“That it is, now that you’re here.” He bent again to kiss her, holding her head while their mouths opened. He stroked down her back and gripped her butt to pull her against him. When he straightened this time, he lifted her. She threw her arms around his neck to hold on. His legs rubbed against the insides of hers as he carried her along. When he set her down, they were still outside. His hands went to the zipper on the back of her uniform.

“Here? Outside?” she asked.

“Nobody comes here.” And she saw that he had his mower parked across the cinder path. She started to think of other objections, but his lips were on her neck, and she stopped thinking at all. He kissed one part of her and then another while he took her uniform off. He came back to her mouth while he unhooked her bra. He licked her nipples while he took off his own shirt. As they had a hug, skin against skin, his thatch of chest hair teased her nipples. She breathed in his odor, masculine sweat.

He kissed her breast and down her belly while stripping the pantyhose and panties down to her ankles.

“Gary!” Her legs were totally shackled. When he lifted her this time, his mouth was pressed to her delta. She grabbed the back of his head while looking around. Even up this high, she couldn’t see anyone. He set her down on scratchy cloth. She sank down, but not far down.

“I put a blanket over a bag of grass clippings,” he said. He removed her shoes and took her pantyhose and panties all the way off. He kissed up the inside of her leg. She knew where his mouth was going, and she was equally aroused and embarrassed. But when he licked her cleft, she was only aroused. She clutched his head to her center and kicked her feet in the air. She was almost there when he abandoned her.

“Gary?” He couldn’t leave her like this. He didn’t. Suddenly, he covered her. She hadn’t noticed his pants going down, but his naked legs were between hers. And his naked cock was at her entrance.

“Gary!”

“Love.” He was smooth going in, but so much of him went in. He was half-again as thick as Jack and much longer. Having filled her, he moved from side to side, scratching his groin against hers. He moved in and out with excruciating slowness. When he clasped her breasts in his hands and rubbed his hard thumbs over her nipples, she went over.

He stopped moving for a moment, and she grabbed his butt to pull him further into her. Then she felt the smooth, but oh-so-slow, strokes through the rhythmic clutches of her cunt. He stopped his motions when her climax passed. He kissed her deeply though her gasps. He raised his chest from hers and looked into her eyes from a yard away.

His metronomic strokes began again.

“I can’t,” she groaned.

“Oh, yes you can. You always say that.” He stared at her while moving in and out. She blushed. Whatever they had done before, she couldn’t respond again. While she was thinking that, however, she began to respond. He increased his pace slightly, and she was almost there. She thrust up into his strokes as he bent down over her.

Then she was there. Above her, she felt his chest hair rasp her nipples. Within her, she felt him pulse within her pulsations.

Beneath her, she felt the graveyard shift.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.