Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“So, your names are: Father Steven, Father Miguel, you guys remember Father Gavin, right? And then, Sisters Lisa, Violet, Nora, and Diane. You three deacons are Arnie, Trevor, and Hiram. Now, look right here,” I instructed the clergy, just before I used the Converter on each of them.

“Father Steven and Father Miguel, you’re now enamored with Claire,” I announced, confirming what we already knew, “Arnie and Trevor, you now adore Julia. Hiram, you now belong to Daisy and Hal Carlton. You’re smitten with them absolutely. Diane, Nora, you’re Ben’s playthings. Lisa and Violet belong to Tova, Gershom, and Saadiq. I’ll find people for Penny, Warren, Melvin, Spiro, Bubba, Amy, and Dee once I have more available that are physically present for them. As for me, I’ve got plans for my own playthings.”

“Well, between that and the sex slavery thing tonight, you’re definitely working hard to keep on our good side. In the meanwhile, though, where else to go?” Ben chuckled.

“We go nowhere for now. We spend the night here in the church and I will service the three of you right here and now. For the next ... several hours, I’m yours. All three of you. Just don’t ... you know. Abuse me,” I coughed as I surrendered to the whims and fancies of my extraterrestrial benefactors.

“Attaboy,” Julia winked at me as we began kissing and kicked off an orgy right there in the church.

Thankfully, I was able to cause a forcefield for now. It would come in very handy at the moment. I wasn’t going to collapse it until I was good and ready, either. It would mean that I didn’t have to watch my back for a little while at least. Nobody was gonna cause us trouble until the morning. That was a good thing, because I needed this bit of fun and games, though I missed the rest of my harem back home. Well, I’d return to them soon enough, wouldn’t I?

As I found my cock mounted by Claire and my asshole pounded by Julia, I wondered what Ben had in mind for me. I didn’t have to wait too long. His dick was soon in my mouth and I began sucking it in earnest. If this was their idea of sex slavery tonight, I was more than game for it. Sure, it hurt a little from taking Julia’s prick in my bottom, but it also felt great from the way that she hit my prostate. Besides, fucking Claire’s fine, dripping wet gash was a considerable treat.

“Wow, you’re definitely holding up your end of the bargain here, babe!” Julia told me as she rammed her cock deeper into my ass, “I can’t wait for you to bugger me, too!”

“Same here!” Claire and Ben said in unison, both of them obviously into me a lot.

“I think that we’re growing very attached to each other, aren’t we?” Julia added while drilling my cornhole even harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.