Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“I still can’t believe that I didn’t recognize you, but then you were so demure while working at my office. Such a contrast from high school cheerleading captain Kara. Somehow, it never clicked. Perhaps because I never got your last name back then. You were just Kara, the super popular captain of the cheerleading squad. Kara Logan the temp turned permanent staffer, that was a very different girl by all appearances.

“I thought that you had a boyfriend or something, that kind of thing. Or that you pulled trains, that sort of thing. Anything but you saving your virginity for ME, of all people! I wasn’t popular at all, as you recall. I remember the skimpy outfits, too. Those long ass legs, too. Such a far cry from your work persona, which was frankly very conservative,” I noted, making Kara’s dimples show in lieu of blushing.

“My parents were super strict and very tight-ass, prudish, born-again, evangelical types, you know. They even rejected the many customs and traditions of our people, believing them to be heathen and wrong, Satanic even. They were fully immersed in this worldview of theirs. Ugh. Anything that wasn’t a literal interpretation of Scripture was diabolical in origin.

“I was always torn between those two sides of me, the slutty side that gave it out wholesale, anything but the V-card, and the Christian-brainwashed, misguided, but sincere, well-meaning part that wanted us to get married and have two point five kids or something together. It was all connected by one fact and one alone: I was yours and I wouldn’t give away what was yours to someone else.

“I didn’t dare tell you how I really felt about you, of course. That would let Mom and Dad know and they wouldn’t let you near me for a year. But yes, even my morals, everything, that would have been tossed aside for you. Period. No question of it. If you knocked me up, I wouldn’t have snitched on you at all. I would have basked in the knowledge that I carried your child in my womb and nothing could change that fact,” Kara confessed to everyone’s amazement.

“Well, now you have your wish ... what do you think of it all?” I asked her while spreading her cheeks and licking her ass.

“Okay, I was so misguided as to what you really wanted from me, yet you still respected my intentions, my sincerity, and I thank you for that. My whole outlook was warped by things. I wonder, is it just me, or is my attitude and outlook, my morality, even, changing before your very eyes?” Kara asked me while moaning from my tongue as it explored her backside.

“Of course it is! That’s part of the function of the slut ray gun, baby! You were a virgin, but now you’re a slut. Embrace it. Enjoy your new life, hon,” I told her.

I then pushed Chrissy’s face between her cheeks (per Chrissy’s own wishes) and fucked her so hard that her tongue now went up Kara’s butthole. The look on Kara’s face was pure Heaven, or so I was told, as my powerful strokes kept pressing Chrissy’s mouth against Kara’s bottom, much to everyone’s enjoyment. The fact that Chrissy couldn’t stop licking Kara’s bum just dovetailed perfectly with my own desires. Two former Jesus Freaks were now united in their utter rejection of that preachy crap and revelled in their freedom to spread it around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.