Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“Fucking A, this is a pretty sweet place to bunker down for now at least!” I chuckled after I spurted one rope in each of the Karens.

“You know what would make it sweeter?” Ben laughed as he caused Brenda and Lamar to simply appear in front of me.

“Sis?” I reached out to hug her, but she shrunk for a second ... probably because I was nude.

“Bro ... why are you naked? What’s that ... gun in your hand? Some kind of ray gun? Are you behind these recent events? Are they ... what’s going on?” Brenda started to ask me a dozen questions, so I shot her with the slut ray, followed by Lamar, who viewed me with suspicion up to that point.

“Sis, welcome to the brave new world of my making, not Aldous Huxley’s. Nor Shakespeare’s, for that matter. Now, bend over like a good sister ... in the future, it will be understood that good sisters bend over for their brothers and often. Attagirl!” I told Brenda as I began fucking her in front of Lamar, “Lamar, don’t just stand there. Grab Mindy and start banging her. Chet, I want you to stick your cock up Tova’s ass. Attaboy!”

“Fuck ... yeah ... oh, G-d ... right up my ass!” Tova screamed as she welcomed Chet’s invasion of her bottom.

“Oh, God, take it ... take my pussy!” Mindy blurted while Lamar drilled her good and hard on the hard, tile floor.

I rammed Brenda several strokes in, pushing her to the floor to prone bone her right on the spot. The harder and deeper I drove, the rougher I got, the more my sister pushed back with growing excitement at me. My own sister’s twat felt glorious, too, knowing that this was incest and that none of us would ever be the same. Being a slut now by her very nature, Brenda didn’t have any more hang-ups and just worked with her hips to bring us both closer to full satisfaction.

People began taking some serious viral video of this, too. It was apparent to most, if not all, viewers, that this was brother-sister incest being committed in public, in broad daylight. Far from objecting everywhere, there was a mixed response, depending on who replied online. This was uploaded, not to porn channels, but regular ones now that the FCC censors were all dead. Plenty of folks reacted with disgust, but others were impressed with the fact that I clearly had multiple lovers and could still get it up for Brenda.

The more that she watched her husband screw our sister-in-law and our brother sodomize Tova, the more that Brenda got closer to cumming himself. That was when my two staffers were dropped among us and quickly zapped as well. I put Kara, that was the lady’s name, right to work licking Brenda’s ass and sucking my dick between strokes. I made Roland, the guy, fuck my sister’s face, much to her delight, too.

Brenda creamed herself pretty fast after that, unable to handle the combined sensations. She had evidently been monogamous with Lamar, but those days were over now. Monogamy was the past, along with many other outdated notions to be scrapped by yours truly in my new era. I smiled as I imagined the hedonistic utopia that I sought to bring into existence, even as I spilled my load inside my sister’s slippery snatch and fondled her plump booty.

“Sis, I think that you know the score now, don’t ya? Taboos against incest are on their way out, same with such inhibitions against polyamory, prostitution, promiscuity, adultery, sodomy, etc. Not to mention public nudity and sex. In the future, people will fuck openly in public, in the open air, in public places, in broad fucking daylight. People will walk freely in the nude without arrest or harassment. People will wear ‘slutty’ or ‘skanky’ clothes if they wish. It will be paradise!” I declared as I pulled out of my sister’s slit and entered Kara’s at long last.

“Roland, go ahead and fuck my sister’s cunt. She could use a good bit of action, don’t you think?” I urged my no longer aging, almost retired staffer now.

“Yes, fuck me, Roland! Get my brother’s sloppy seconds! Then maybe Chet can fuck me next, pretty please?” Brenda urged me as she pulled her sandy hair away from her face.

“Absolutely! Chet, our sister gets your dick next, capice?” I told Chet, who just came back from the men’s room after wiping his prick clean due to fucking Tova’s ass.

As for Kara, she screamed repeatedly as I slammed into her dripping wet gash and stretched her out at last. I yanked her long, wavy, dark brown hair and admired her tan ... or was it maybe something else? I had to know, of course, as I plowed her good and hard from behind. I fucked her luscious, soaking wet pussy and really made her feel every inch of my cock as it throbbed inside her.

“She’s a Lakota, one of the Sioux tribes, babe. Fucking hot, if you ask me! Your indigenous population is very much underrated as to their erotic and sensual qualities. Plus, we tend to admire their superior stewardship of your natural resources, far more enlightened than most, wouldn’t you say? Prior to learning of you, there was even talk of evacuating them and leaving the rest of your country’s population to their doom. It didn’t get very far, but you can understand the rationale, I think,” Ben told me as he entered my ass from behind, “sorry for the surprise, but I couldn’t resist that cute butt of yours any longer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.