Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Mr. Lysander barely came inside Jenny when Mrs. Lysander grabbed him, pulled him over to an empty booth, lay across the table with her legs in the air, and pulled him close to fuck her now. He didn’t even hesitate, whatever their marital issues past, thrusting eagerly into a very horny wife who actually seemed pleased to get Jenny’s sloppy seconds. She must have been very wet indeed, judging by how she responded so quickly to his initial push inside her twat. They went at it like they hadn’t fucked in years, which might have been literally true. She could have been menopausal, which wouldn’t have shocked me at all, or just frigid. Either way, she wanted some fucking action now and she got it from a husband who should have been soft after banging Jenny.

By this point, both Jonny and Ernie came inside Sonja, but neither of them went limp yet. As for Sonja, she now took the priest for a ride, while Jenny took on a male cook and let him give her his long, slender prick inside her slippery snatch. The grandson was intimate with the third waitress, a Thai lady of indeterminate age as many of them tended to be. Judging from the rock on her left hand, she was engaged, but didn’t seem to care at all about that at the moment. The nuns now seemed ready for me and I began screwing them side by side. Meanwhile, the grandma attacked the other male cook and Mireya and Chrissy ganged up on the female one.

“What are your names, sisters?” I now asked the nuns as they giggled a bit.

“I’m Sister Agnes and she’s Sister Charlotte! You like us, huh? We can stay with you? I’m afraid we’ll be kicked out of our order when Sister Harriet learns of this incident. We’re supposed to be brides of Christ, but we’ve been very naughty, very unfaithful,” one of the sisters told me as I thrust some more inside her gooey cunt.

“A husband who doesn’t fuck you and doesn’t even pay your bills? Doesn’t sound like much of a hubby to me. Will Christ fix your roof or even call the plumber? I think not. Yeah, leave the damn order and move in with me, but that’s hardly the end of what I want from you. You’ll see soon enough, sugar plums,” I smacked Sister Agnes’s bottom before slipping out and easing into Sister Charlotte again, “who’s that jerk of a priest with you?”

“Oh, that’s Father Gavin. What a turd! For a priest, who’s supposed to be kind, fatherly, genial, etc., he’s always been a real prick. I don’t know how he got to be a man of the cloth, but he’s well-known for forcing himself on nuns, for instance. Well, he finally got his turn with us, so hopefully, with that ray gun, he’ll be nicer now. I don’t know if it changes that part of his personality, but I hope that it does,” Sister Charlotte explained while I slapped her ass and switched back to Sister Agnes.

“Sorry about that, ladies! I have been a tool! How can I make it up to you gals?” Father Gavin asked as he emptied his balls inside Sonja and she screamed her climax as well.

“You should be their sex slave. Permanently, I think. You’d still get a lot of action, I’m sure of that, but it would be on their terms only. Think of it. A lot less stress and pressure, right? I’m not a fan of every man being submissive, far from it, but those who need to atone for past abuse, corruption, cruelty, etc. Well, you get the idea,” I chuckled as Father Gavin crawled over to kiss each nun on the butt while I screwed them both.

“Yes, I’ll do it, if they’ll have me. I’ll also move in with you, if that’s okay, and sleep wherever they want me to sleep at night. Whatever my sweet ladies want ... I’ve been mean because I felt lonely and regretted becoming a priest when I was young and dumb. I think that I would enjoy submitting to two young ladies like them. I hope that doesn’t take away too much from atonement, but since it’s permanent, I don’t suppose that it matters, does it?” Father Gavin agreed easily, surprising even me.

“Oooh, looks like your clerical collar’s getting replaced by a spiked one with a leash, Father Leather Slave!” Sonja teased the priest as she sucked my balls and licked my taint.

“Maybe he should wear a mask and dress up as a gimp!” Sister Agnes joked as Sister Charlotte squeezed a spurt of my cum out of me into her snatch.

I pulled out briefly and slid into Sister Agnes to pump out a rope or two into her before finishing up on Father Gavin’s face to humiliate him a bit. The two nuns laughed at that and then took turns making him eat my creampies out of their twats. Far from objecting, he dove in and ate like nobody’s business. This aging Catholic priest was apparently quite happy to lap up my cum and his own (and the grandson’s) from the nuns.

That was when I entered Mrs. Lysander, taking my turn with her, albeit from behind, flipping her over to do her bent over the table. I looked over and noticed that the grandmother seemed a bit younger than she first was, and she wasn’t alone in this respect. The ray gun seemed to be taking some cells back to the regeneration point and rejuvenating many of us. No wonder I didn’t have much of a refractory period, even leaving aside the massive increase in my libido.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.