Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Walking into the diner some time later, the five of us quickly found a booth and waited for a server to wait on us. It was thankfully a rather short wait, as a big, busty ginger-curled babe with pale skin, freckles, and a plump ass approached us to take our order. She was clearly a smoker, given the burned nostril hair and stale cigarette smell to her, but I didn’t let that soften my hard-on, nor did it bother the rest of my companions. After all, she was a cutie in that tall, hefty, Valkyrie way of hers. She had a very friendly and flirtatious, if nervous, smile.

“Well, hello ... um ... I’m Sonja. I’ll be your server today. What would you like to drink and are you ... um ... ready to order yet?” the young woman in question acted very shy all of the sudden, though it wasn’t clear as to why.

“Well, um, Sonja ... I’m Dan. This is my neighbor, Jonny, and this is his wife, who is also my lover. This is my other girlfriend, Mireya, and her husband Ernie. Yes, in case you wondered, all three of us men share both ladies with each other. As to what we want to order and drink, I’ll go for a nice, steaming hot cup of coffee, with half and half, and a nice, tall glass of thick, pulpy orange juice. What about you, ladies and gents?” I didn’t hide a single fact about our lifestyle, though I hid the ray gun, or rather Chrissy did in her purse.

“Coffee, black, myself. Dark roast, of course. Nothing else needed for a beverage right now,” Ernie grinned now.

“You savage!” Mireya teased her hubby, making Sonja blush just a little.

“Just like you want me!” Ernie said as he licked her fingers in front of Sonja and the rest of us.

“You got that right, papi!” Mireya winked at him, “anyway, I want an Earl Grey tea, with milk and sugar. I know, I know, not very Cuban, but hey, I like what I like! What about you, guys?” she then asked Jonny and Chrissy.

“I’ll have hazelnut coffee with cream and sugar. You, honey buns?” Chrissy asked her husband.

“Amaretto coffee with cream and sugar, too. Okay, I admit it, I like flavored coffees. Not very masculine, so sue me!” Jonny laughed at himself as he blushed.

“Only if suing you got me some ass! Then I’d collect in a hurry!” Sonja blurted before she realized what she said aloud, apparently intending to only say it in her head.

“Oooh, she’s blushing! Do you have a crush on my hubby? Are you smitten, kitten?” Chrissy teased the waitress now.

“Well, to be honest ... each of you have my blood pumping at least a little, but in different ways. Your man Jonny there ... I just want to take him home, snuggle up with him, smother him with my tits, climb on top of him, and ride him for days. When not riding him, I’d cradle him to my bosom and stroke his hair, whispering sweet nothings in his ear,” Sonja confessed, trying to get away and grab the drinks, “sorry, clearly I’ve crossed a line and given TMI there. Please don’t get mad at me. I’m Norwegian, so I definitely don’t overshare like that, not most of the time.”

“Norwegian, huh? Yeah, come back and give us our drinks, but don’t even think that you’re oversharing with me. I love hearing about what you want to do with my girlfriend’s hubby. Maybe you can overshare some more when you return,” I winked at Sonja and flashed the signal to her to zap the girl now.

With that, Chrissy smiled wider than ever and pulled out the ray gun, knowing that this was a very rare case of her getting to wield MY ray gun. Usually, as I told them before, I intended to keep it on my person. For now, though, Chrissy’s purse had seemed a great place to conceal it until needed. Acting quickly, she zapped Sonja, who turned around almost instantly to plant a steamy French kiss on me, followed by each of the others, before returning to work.

“I wonder how she will feel very shortly, guys,” Jonny asked aloud.

“I guess that we’ll find out pretty soon, won’t we?” I chuckled now.

“When she bends over and hikes up her skirt to show us her booty, we’ll really know, won’t we?” Ernie laughed now.

“Or when she kneels to start inhaling your cock like it’s one of her cigarettes?” Chrissy snickered now, “or Dan’s dick or Jonny’s, for that matter.”

“Or if she goes down on one of us ladies, parting our thighs to suck on our clits and eat our twats,” Mireya made a clear “pussy-licking” gesture now.

Those were some definite scenarios that occurred to us, but nothing prepared even the five of us for what came next. Sonja returned with the drinks alright, but then she knelt to slip off her panties and hand them to me with a wink and grin. There wasn’t even a hint of a blush anymore, but there was a lot of fluid soaking her satin underwear. Then she removed her bra from under her blouse and gave it to Ernie, who sat in a chair next to the booth, there not being room in the seats of the booth itself.

“Those are my undergarments. Who wants my blouse?” Sonja asked us now, and naturally, Jonny went for it, reaching out to take it from her.

Sonja eagerly lifted her blouse above her head and put it in Jonny’s hands, grinning as she noticed his boner. Then she started taking our orders for now, as if no one should or would care that she now stood topless in only her sneakers, socks, and skirt. Her fulsome breasts were exposed to us all as we ordered, but she acted as if it were the most normal sight in the world. When we thought that was the extent of the fun for now, she shocked us again by pointing to her skirt and asking, “Okay, who wants my skirt? Time to become the naked waitress, at least for now, right?”

“I want it!” Chrissy gestured to confirm her interest in the skirt, so Sonja simply stepped out of it and gave it to her, now standing nude except for footwear.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Sonja’s boss now walked over to us and demanded to know why she had taken off her clothes, “why are you naked?”

“Oh, that’s because this is my final order and I’m quitting as soon as I can give them their meal. There’s no need to fire me, see? Just let me finish serving them, okay? I’ll clock out for good this time,” she told the man, who stood there now with a stunned look on his face, just as Chrissy handed me the ray gun.

I aimed it closely at the man, hitting center of mass as I zapped him now. His response was hardly a surprise, but it was still amazing to watch, as he began to undress, too, in public. He pulled Sonja in for a kiss and she didn’t hesitate to give him one, inserting tongue and everything. Then she removed her shoes and surrendered them to her boss before giving her socks to Mireya, who sniffed them in front of her. Sonja was now naked as could be, just as her boss rapidly became in front of patrons and everyone.

“No need to quit, sweetie. Just keep working for me in the buff. I’m ready to join you there. As you can see, I have no plans to fire you at all. I rather like this, in fact,” the nude manager declared, just as we all heard someone clear her throat.

“This is sexual harassment and it needs to stop! Seriously, Sonja, Mr. Lysander, both of you! How dare you! I’ll report you to the authorities, turn you in for this, sue you both for sexual harassment... , “ another waitress now griped and bitched at them both, clearly being offended now.

“Oh, shut up!” I shouted and then zapped her as well, watching her change suddenly and start disrobing in public.

“What’s your name, bitch?” I asked her now, noticing that she was a reasonably pretty blonde woman in her late twenties, but was very upset at how sexy things had become.

“I’m ... Jenny ... sorry, I didn’t mean to get all ... crazy and stuff. I just ... I just got mad because my boyfriend admitted to having a crush on Sonja. I dumped him, but now I just feel silly. I should have invited Sonja to join us in bed, not broken up with Greg. Now all I want to do is fuck and get fucked! I want to run naked down the street and let a dozen men gang-bang me or a dozen women use me, too! I want to take on the whole diner and all staff, all patrons, everyone! I want to suck Mr. Lysander’s dick while Greg plunders Sonja right in front of me! I want to have your cock inside me, too, sir. Maybe up my ass!” she turned to me now, quite eager to please.

Meanwhile, Sonja placed our orders and returned, this time sitting on Ernie’s lap and telling us, “this is what I want to do with Ernie here. I want to sit on his lap and have fuck me while sitting down. I want to make out with him while I do it, too, while Dan fucks me in the ass!”

One of the patrons then shouted, “Sluts, what’s taking so long with my order! Get your clothes back on, wash your hands, and bring me my damned meal that I paid for already!”

It was a very cranky older gentleman who I quickly realized was a Catholic priest and he had two nuns with him. They blushed to hear him use the word “sluts,” but they also looked very disapprovingly at Jenny, Sonja, Mr. Lysander, and each of us. I laughed and stood up, zapping each of them quickly and in turns. I heard a scream from one corner as people realized that I had some kind of ray gun on me, causing them to think that I was an alien, an invader, a foreign spy, a government agent, or something like that.

One older lady, probably sixty or so, began crossing herself and I zapped her as well, watching as she joined the priest and nuns in taking off their clothes. I saw a young man who was probably her grandson and zapped him, too, as the cigarette dangling from his mouth indicated that he was of age. He got naked quickly and turned his grandmother over to fuck her from behind. Evidently, he didn’t have any qualms about doing his granny. Just as obviously, she welcomed the invasion from that quarter, to say the least.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.