Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“So, they’re probably missing me at work by now. I think that I need to go back and face the music. Hopefully, they won’t fire me for this. Then again, maybe you guys can tag along with me and zap the boss. Then I won’t get fired. Perhaps I can just quit, since I’ll be living with you guys, anyway. Or should we wait until the morning. You paid by credit card, so they’ll get paid, one way or the other,” Mireya wondered aloud while fondling Jonny’s groin a bit.

“Yeah, just wait until the morning, querida. As for jobs, I run my own business now, so I can get you a spot there. Mind you, it’s good to have a back-up plan, such as the webcam and amateur porn stuff. My business is ... well, it’s a travel agency, one that Mom owned, which Dad turned over to me when she died. Damn pills killed her, I will say to my dying day. Fucking opioids! Dad died of rather suspicious causes six weeks later. Some say suicide, others drug overdose, but he clearly got lonely after thirty years of marriage. They were really two peas in a pod, in both good ways and bad.

“My big brother Chet and his wife Mindy got the family home, part of the money, and the realty office, which Chet used to sell me a new house from my share of the cash. This house, of course. Well, pretty soon, with this whole deal, I’ll be a lot richer than him, won’t I? To be fair, he got into real estate right out of high school and learned the trade at Dad’s feet, so he was very much Dad’s favorite. He was also Mom’s, in fact. I was never more than the spare. You honestly didn’t damage the relationship as much as you thought, Mireya. I loved my parents, but I didn’t always like them that much.

“Anyway, one of my staff badly wants to retire soon, so you would be very welcome to take his job, I think. The other employee, well, in the past I despaired of changing her ways, but now I don’t have to, do I? She’s very religious, just as Mom and Dad were in their own way, but she’s very efficient and a solid worker, so I’ve kept things very professional between us and let her do her thing. The slut ray gun changes things considerably, of course, as with your boss at your old job, whether you stay there or not,” I noted as I caressed Mireya’s buns with my left hand and Chrissy’s with my right.

“What about ... you know, your sister?” Jonny asked aloud.

“Oh, She Who Must Not Be Named? The girl made her own choices, Mom and Dad vigorously disapproved, and she got cut off, disowned, etc. She never even showed up at the funeral or anything. She was the baby of the family, so was Mom’s favorite until later. She took a turn that few expected, I suppose, marrying a black man and an activist, community organizer type. Mom and Dad were convinced that she was a real Communist or a Black Panther or a Muslim or something like that. Maybe so, maybe not. Brenda Brown, that’s her name the last time I checked, still married to Lamar Brown. I got nieces and nephews that I haven’t met yet, because she won’t come anywhere close to this neck of the world. Who knows? Maybe she and I can reconcile now, who knows?” I chuckled.

“So that you can fuck sweet sis and lure her hubby into bed with us?” Chrissy licked her lips now.

“Something like that. Same deal with Chet and Mindy, of course. Hard to say what she’ll do, that sister of mine, same with my brother, other than fuck a lot under the influence of the ray gun. The results of the slut ray seem to customize a lot with each person so far. Speaking of which, what about seducing Ernie, Delbert, and Rafi, babe?” I turned to Mireya, who kissed my neck in response.

“Yes, please!” Mireya whispered hungrily in my ear.

“Let’s not forget Mona and Trista Chadwicke!” Chrissy mentioned the Aussie sisters that I told them about earlier.

“Of course, babe. And Kylie Minogue,” I reminded them.

“And Pastor Jensen, I think, along with her husband as well as the whole congregation. Imagine an entire church full of people affected by the slut ray. We could start a new fucking church of our own! The Church of Wanton Debauchery or something like that,” Jonny quipped half-seriously.

“There are worse ideas, to be sure. In any case, let’s invite your Ernie over first, maybe Rafi and Delbert next, see what happens there,” I proposed, knowing roughly what would happen, of course.

“Ooh, yes, my sweet hubby is in for a real shocker!” Mireya snickered now.

Then Mireya sent Ernie a few picture messages of herself, me, Chrissy, and Jonny all naked as jaybirds, with the caption, “me and my new lovers. Wanna cum?”

“Why are you cheating on me?” Ernie replied, obviously upset for now, though he didn’t know that wouldn’t be his reaction for long.

“I’ll explain if you cum along,” Mireya continued to spell that word that way, of course, adding the address for my place.

“Deal. This had better be a good explanation, dear. I’m not happy about you cheating, and I already knew about Delbert. I was prepared to confront you about that as it was. Who are these guys?” Ernie demanded.

“I’ll introduce you when you cum,” Mireya giggled as she left the latest message, telling me in an aside, “I feel a little bad for him at the moment, but not too much, because I know that he’ll be fine when he shows up and you zap him. Then he’ll be a lot better off and free of his jealousy and other such hangups. A little butthurt is more than worthwhile if it helps him in the long run, right?”

“Exactly!” I told her as I slapped her fine booty and Chrissy did the same to Jonny, “now, bend over, so I can bugger you while we wait for Ernie. Jonny, I want you to fuck her face. Chrissy, tongue her pussy and good while I use her fantastic culo. I want Mireya to be completely fucked when Ernie sees her in the act. Just wait until I get a strap-on dildo for you ladies to use, too.”

I began sodomizing Mireya in earnest, taking her tight anal passage for what it was worth, knowing that she reveled in everything that I did to her. Far from griping that it hurt or something, my sweet Cuban lady pushed back fiercely at me and took as much of my dick as she could in her amazing butt. She didn’t hesitate to take my cock for a second, nor was it even slightly unclear how she felt about buggery at my hands. My Latin cutie welcomed every stroke deeper inside her hot bottom.

The further I probed Mireya inside her asshole, the tighter and hotter it got. She also became more frantic to cum and make me cum with every stroke as I ravaged her rump. My hands smacked her buttocks and she reacted to this with obvious delight, using her hips and buns to draw me in deeper on each thrust. It was abundantly clear that she had a freaky, pain slut side to her sexuality that emerged a lot more freely as she did her best to pleasure both of us and embrace the rough anal sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.