Could This Be Love?

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: A poor girl in the Philippines gets the chance to work as a temporary House Helper for a retired American man. Rayna has never had any hope for a better life, but she has dreams. The girl finds herself having new feelings. The man rediscovers feelings he hasn't had in years. Both the girl and the retiree find themselves wondering, "Could This Be Love?"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   .

An Uncle George: Adventures in The Philippines Story

I moved to The Philippines right after I turned sixty-two. Retiring early meant that my Social Security check was a few hundred dollars a month less than if I’d hung around until sixty-seven.

One of the interesting things that happened was that the old lady who rented me the little house thought I couldn’t possibly take care of myself, so she included a housekeeper with the deal. Mary was around my age, with a face that looked like a worn-out shoe. She was a reasonably good cook, and that saved me money since I didn’t have to go out for all my meals. Her English was reasonably good, and we got along pretty well.

One day Mary came to see me. She was crying.

“Sir George, my daughter just lost her baby. I need to go see her and help her get well. I want you to let my niece Rayna come take care of you. She is young, but she can cook. She is very pretty, but she is not dumb. Will you allow this Sir George and not be angry with me?” Mary said.

“Of course, you have to go take care of your daughter,” I said.

Mary said, “I know I haven’t stayed in the maid’s room, but I would feel like Rayna would be safer if she stayed at your house. I’d also prefer it if you went with her to the market so the nasty drunks don’t say dirty things to her. She is a very sweet and innocent child, Sir George.”

I frowned and asked, “Won’t your niece be afraid of me, especially staying in my house?”

“I told her you are a good man and won’t ever do anything she doesn’t want you to do,” Mary said with a laugh.

“You may not know me as well as you think Mary,” I said.

Mary laughed again and said, “I’m sure everything will work out fine Sir George.”

Mary left and a little before lunch time there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered the door. Standing outside was the most beautiful Filipina girl I’d ever seen. She had a small bag that she seemed to be clutching in a stranglehold.

“Hello Rayna. Please come in,” I said.

“Thank you Sir George,” The girl answered as she came into my house.

The girl said, “Please watch one of your nature or history shows, and I will make your lunch. My Auntie says you love tacos. Would that be fine with you?”

“That would be great,” I answered.

I started the latest episode of “Gold Rush” and sat down in my recliner. Rayna got to work and I heard her browning ground beef, then I heard her chopping and shredding. A few minutes later Rayna called out, “Sir George, could you help me please?”

I went out to the kitchen and Rayna said, “Where is the fruit and vegetable wash? I’ve used purified water to do the first wash, but Auntie said it was very important to make sure everything is washed so you don’t get amoebas again. I wouldn’t want you to get sick from the very first time I cook for you.”

I showed her the container and Rayna mixed the washing solution, then did the second wash of the vegetables. I stayed in the kitchen to watch as Rayna efficiently washed the lettuce and tomatoes, then put them aside to drain.

Rayna looked like she was pretty young, but then I can never estimate a Filipina’s age. She was less than five feet tall. She had the typical long, straight, jet black hair, but Rayna’s was longer than usual, hanging down below her bottom. Her hair was very smooth, black, and shiny, like she’d just had a rebond[1]. She was very skinny, but she had a sexy female figure. She definitely didn’t look like a little girl. She had a waist that nipped in and her hips were slender. She didn’t look out of proportion. The thing that I couldn’t keep from noticing was that her breasts were bigger than those of a lot of Filipinas, but not like they were surgically enhanced or the floppy tits of a fat girl. They seemed to defy gravity and stand straight out from her little chest.

Rayna caught me looking. She grinned and said, “Do you like how I look? Auntie said you would.”

I tried to look into her eyes and said, “You are an exceptionally beautiful young woman Rayna.”

Rayna laughed. It was musical and made me shiver. She said, “Beautiful has many meanings. Am I beautiful enough for you to think I look sexy?”

I stuttered, “I’m not sure I should be honest with you about that, since you seem pretty young.”

Rayna giggled, “I’ll take that as a yes. I don’t mind if you look Sir George. It makes me smile to know you like to look at me.”

Rayna went to work making the masa and then rolling out the taco shells. She turned on the deep fryer and when it was up to cooking temperature, she folded the taco shells and put them in the fryer to cook. Rayna pulled the rack out of the hot oil and left the shells to drain. She grated cheese from a block of Colby combined with Monterey Jack. I thought she actually grated enough the first time. I smiled and she grinned at me.

Instead of setting up a taco bar, Rayna assembled three tacos for me. She put in the drained meat, then cheese, then tomato, topped with a small amount of iceberg lettuce. She took the plate into the dining room and put it in front of my chair. “Lunch is served, Sir George.” She said with a little laugh. She poured me a Cerveza Negra and went back to the kitchen.

I sat down and was about to begin eating when a thought came to me. “Rayna, please make up a plate for yourself and come eat lunch with me.” I said.

“Would that be proper, Sir George? I’m too young to know the proper etiquette for such situations,” Rayna said.

“I’m too old to care what’s proper,” I said.

Rayna brought in a plate with two tacos. Hers had very little meat, not much cheese, some tomato and mostly lettuce. She had made a glass of lemonade.

She sat next to me, and I could smell her female scent. She was definitely physiologically a woman, not a little girl. I could feel the heat radiating from her little body too.

“Rayna, how long is Ate Mary going to be gone?” I asked.

“It could be quite a while. Her daughter lives back in the jungle someplace. It takes five days just to get there. You aren’t in a hurry to get rid of me, are you?” Rayna asked.

“Don’t you have to go to school?” I asked.

“It’s my vacation. We are switching from the Filipino school calendar to the American school year, so I get extra time off this year. If I need to, I can still take care of you and go to school. Auntie said you worry too much. Just relax. I’ve got things under control,” Rayna said.

I showed her the house. I explained that I thought the maid’s room was like a jail cell, and she was welcome to use the guest bedroom if she would be more comfortable. I suggested she use the bathroom on the first floor so we wouldn’t run into modesty issues with the CR (Comfort Room) in the master bedroom.

“You are so cute Sir George. Filipinas are usually too poor to afford modesty. I’ll be sure not to make you blush though. I’d like to sleep in the guest bedroom, if you really don’t mind,” Rayna said.

I started to run through Ate Mary’s normal work day. Rayna stopped me, and said, “I’ve been briefed.”

I took her downstairs and introduced her to the automatic washer and dryer.

Rayna grinned and said, “It will be so nice to be able to get clothes dry during the monsoon! May I wash my clothes too, or do I need a river and a rock to do mine?”

I laughed and said, “Of course, wash yours too. I’d like you to eat your meals with me but”...”Nothing that smells like rotten fish!” Rayna finished my sentence.

“You have been well briefed!” I said.

“Yes, but I’ll just be washing, not wearing your briefs, Sir George.” Rayna said.

We both laughed. It was so nice to be able to talk with someone who understood English well enough to make jokes.

Sometime during the afternoon Rayna cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry, and cleaned the house. I never really noticed her as she went about her work.

I like to eat dinner early because of my GERD. Just as I was thinking I should say something about it, Rayna called me to dinner. She made pressure cooker pot roast with potatoes and carrots. She mashed the potatoes and made an au jus style gravy. She served me Samuel Smith’s Porter, which I thought went very well with the pot roast.

She moved the dining room table so that I was sitting at the head and her chair was next to mine. She had showered and changed into a white blouse and a plaid, kilt style skirt. The skirt was short, but not obscene. We ate and chatted. I kept feeling her knee press against my leg or her hand come to rest on my arm. I felt so much less lonely, I found myself also feeling happier than I had for a long time.

After dinner, she asked permission to watch the Tagalog language news on TV. I agreed. We sat next to each other and she explained what the news stories were about. It made me even happier to have her explain things to me without being asked.

She went to clean up after dinner while I read a book. When she came back she asked, “Would you like pancakes or an omelet in the morning?”

“I think pancakes are on the schedule, but I would like two of the link breakfast sausages and only two pancakes. Let’s try the blackberry jam instead of syrup,” I said.

Rayna giggled and said, “I’m not in fear for my life from speaking English, so we can make menus a lot more varied and interactive Sir George.”

“I’m so happy I don’t have to worry about giving you a terminal nosebleed,” I said.

Rayna giggled. She took a basket of folded laundry upstairs and went to bed in the guest bedroom. I watched my normal shows on History and Discovery channels, then went to bed around midnight.

I hadn’t thought much about sex for at least six months. I’d hired an escort just before I came over to The Philippines, but I hadn’t sampled any of the local ladies. One reason behind that was that I’d decided to live on a mountain in the city of Baguio. The prostitution industry is underground here, not out in the open as it is in Manila. I hadn’t met anyone to clue me into how to meet the college girls who did GFE (Girl Friend Experience) dates to help pay their school expenses. I enjoyed the cooler weather in Baguio, so I hadn’t gotten around to going down to Manila in order to hire an escort to get me off.

I got ready for bed and as I was taking a clean pair of gym shorts and tee shirt off the shelf, I saw a tiny pair of panties that could only have been Rayna’s. I was smelling the crotch before I thought about what I was doing. I noticed that the panties were clean, but that they had been worn long enough for the crotch panel to become moist and absorb her heavenly female scent. I jerked off for the first time in several weeks. I kept her panties pressed to my face so I could smell her sex perfume as I stroked my hard, aching cock. It was like a dam burst, and a flood of hot semen spurted out and made a mess on the sheets. I cleaned up my hands, but made no effort to clean up the spermy puddle on the sheets. I just moved to the other side of the bed. I left the panties on the other pillow, and fell asleep. I slept better than I had for years.

Rayna woke me up with a fresh, hot cup of latte. When my eyes were completely open, I saw Rayna had reclaimed her panties and replaced them with a round yellow potholder with big smiley face printed on it in red.

We had a nice pancake breakfast. The blackberry jam was from Marion County, Oregon and was excellent. Thankfully the S&R store carries a number of American foods because people don’t live by rice alone. The Little Smokies were a particularly nice change. We ate breakfast together chatting about nothing in particular. Neither of us mentioned Rayna’s gift or the mess I made on the sheets. I felt physically healthier than I had for months and I was definitely in a better mood. I took a shower, got dressed, and went to Camp John Hay for a stroll among the old long needle pine trees.

I came home about eleven and uncharacteristically took another shower and put on clean clothes. I remembered how my parents got lax with personal hygiene and smelled like bodies waiting to die. Suddenly I didn’t want Rayna to think of me as a corpse waiting to be planted.

I went down to a lunch of grilled cheese with ham sandwiches. Rayna had found the “real” ham, Black Forest sliced, not the chopped and pressed luncheon meat type of ham that is what most Filipinos use. Having an S&R membership gave me access to higher quality meat. Rayna made potato salad and poured an icy cold Czech Pilsner for me and an IBC Cream Soda for herself. She looked at me apologetically and asked if it was alright for her to drink things I’d obviously bought for myself.

I laughed and said, “Yes, you have to have some incentive for taking care of a grumpy old man besides the huge salary I pay you.”

We both broke up over that. Rayna said, “So far, you haven’t been grumpy to my face, and you don’t look that old. You do pay above the local standard, so I have no complaints.”

I noticed that Rayna had given me an appropriate portion size for my age. She gave herself a half sandwich and a small spoon of potato salad. For a teenager, the girl seemed to know a lot.

That night Rayna left me another pair of her panties. This pair was a shiny satin fabric and I rubbed my cock against them until I spurted hot cum all over the tiny garment.

I woke up feeling great. I found the smiley face on the pillow and the spermy panties gone. Rayna called me to breakfast. She made a cheese omelet topped with green chili salsa. She knew how to use my espresso machine and had made me a perfect latte.

I went to the market with Rayna. I asked her to tell me if anyone was saying nasty things to her. She just smiled a kind of Mona Lisa smile and said, “I’m a lot tougher than Ate Mary. I don’t let the insults of idiots upset me.”

One crazy thing about The Philippines is that someone who works for you won’t let you carry anything unless it’s a major emergency. It looked so incongruous for big old me to be carrying nothing and tiny Rayna to be carrying everything. When I offered to share the load, she said, “That would embarrass me in front of the market stall ladies. I work for you. It is my job to carry everything. If you were carrying things for me, it would give them reason to speculate about what we were doing inside your house and perhaps even say something to me about my behavior.”

“I wouldn’t want to embarrass you,” I said.

Rayna laughed and said, “If there was a good reason for my behavior I wouldn’t care what they said, so I wouldn’t be embarrassed.”

I got a birthday cake for Rayna at Red Ribbon and had them put “Happy Birthday Rayna” on the top. She seemed shy for a while after I brought out the cake and gave her the knife to cut it. After we each ate a small piece, she hugged me tightly. She whispered, “Thank you Sir George. My family is so poor, I think I can only remember one birthday cake the entire time I was growing up.”

She pulled my face down so she could reach it, and kissed my cheek. I smiled and said, “I’ll have to buy cake more often if it gets me kisses.” Rayna blushed bright red.

That night there wasn’t a pair of panties for masturbatory inspiration. I wondered what was going on in Rayna’s brain. I went to bed and tossed and turned. I couldn’t seem to go to sleep. A serious thunder storm unleashed bright flashes and resounding cracks of electrostatic discharges. Driving rain was dislodging tree limbs and they came crashing down on the metal roof of the house.

Suddenly I was nearly smothered by Rayna throwing herself into my bed. She was under the covers and plastered tight against me in seconds. I thought it might be an act, but I could feel her shivering, so I decided her fear was real.

The feel of a teenage girl wearing just a tee shirt and panties pressed tightly against me made my cock spring to attention. Rayna stopped shaking and giggled. She said, “I guess you really do think I’m sexy.”

I laughed and said, “Yes dear, I really do think you are sexy. I hadn’t thought about sex at all for several months, but you got my brain turned in that direction. You are such a little girl, but you have such nice breasts, and on your tiny body, they look even bigger than they are. Just looking at you makes me want you. I want to touch you and love you and make you feel good. Most of all, I hope you could want me as much as I want you.”

“I don’t know anything Sir George. You would have to teach me everything,” Rayna said.

“I don’t mind. It will be very exciting for me to teach you. We have lots of time to learn to love each other and how to make love to each other,” I said.

Rayna said, “I’m only afraid of thunder. Teach me everything. Ever since I’ve been in your house I felt strange inside. Then the other night, I felt hot and wet between my legs. I didn’t know why I was doing it, just that I thought you would like it if I left my panties for you to find.”

I smiled and whispered, “Making love is better if you love the person you are with. It is best if it isn’t rushed. I need to explain a lot of things to you and then teach you about making love. You may think I’m mean making you wait, but if you want me to make love to you so much you feel like I’m making you beg me, it will be better for you.”

“OK, so I know making love also leads to making babies, so I guess you better start there, because I don’t know any of the details,” Rayna said.

I explained human reproduction and how humans felt pleasure during sex so that pleasure and love were motivations for reproduction rather than having females in heat and males in rut. If there is a love bond between a man and a woman, there is a better chance they will stay together and take care of any babies they have together.

“Rayna, having sex can be scary for a girl, so over the centuries people have worked out courtship rituals so a girl feels safe and secure about giving her virginity to a man and becoming a woman in a cultural and reproductive sense. That’s where going on dates, kissing, making out, and petting come into play. By culturally making the female the keeper of the gates, the person who says ‘no,’ it makes romance necessary for her to begin to feel desire herself. As she learns about the male, when she feels she can trust and depend on him, she starts to have feelings of sexual desire directed specifically toward one particular male.

“We could just jump right into sex and make love to each other right now, but I think it would be better for us if we went more slowly so you can feel like you are competent at each of the parts of the courtship dance. Then you won’t be afraid I’ll hurt you when we do have sex the first time or that I’ll be looking for another girl because you were incompetent at some part of love making.”

Rayna laughed and said, “Do you always talk so much? I think you should just shut up and make love to me. Teach me as we go. Give me on the job training. I’m hungry for your touches and I want you to kiss me instead of talk to me.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of you,” I said.

Rayna pushed back the comforter, sat up in bed, pulled off her tee shirt, and wiggled out of her bikini panties. She grinned at me and said, “Yes George, I’m sure. Now shut up and teach me to kiss.”

I couldn’t restrain myself any more, and I gathered her little body into my arms and kissed her lips for the first time. Rayna shivered, and it made me smile inside. She kissed back enthusiastically and that made my heart sing. We did all the foreplay I could think of. She especially liked to have me play with her breasts and suck her nipples.

Rayna whispered, “I was never sure I was pretty, but I knew my breasts were bigger than the other girls. In case you were wondering, my bra is a 26 C, which is a very difficult size to find.

“I understand what you were trying to tell me about getting to a place where I feel comfortable with you so my desire burns hot enough that I’m not afraid. I understand why it is best not to rush. All I can say is that I’m not the average girl, and I need you tonight. I don’t want to do some things with more to be revealed later. I want it all tonight.”

I laughed and said, “Believe me Rayna, I want to give you everything tonight. I just didn’t want to overwhelm you or frighten you. The things you just told me make me think we might be falling in love. If that’s what’s going on, things are more likely to go well for us even if we do rush.”

Rayna grinned and said, “If you feel like you are falling in love too, I definitely need us to do everything tonight!”

I went back to kissing her and playing with her breasts. Her nipples were sensitive but not tender. She loved having me kiss, lick, suck, and even gently bite her nipples. I knew Rayna was ready and eager for me to penetrate her pussy, but I wanted to take longer so she was going crazy to feel my cock inside her. I was about to go down on her when Rayna came for me for the first time. She had a shocked look on her face. She moaned, “Oh my!”

I kissed her and held her until the shudders subsided.

“What was that?” Rayna asked.

“That was an orgasm baby. Haven’t you ever made yourself cum when you rubbed your pussy?” I said.

“It just felt good. I never came, and especially not like that!” Rayna said.

I grinned at her and said, “You may think some of the feelings I give you are too intense, but they are all part of making love, so just relax and know that I’m making love to the woman I’m falling for and I want to make her feel the very best I can.”

Rayna looked at me with a starry-eyed expression on her face. She said, “That’s one reason I’m going to be hopelessly in love with you. You are going to love me like a woman and not dumb things down.”

I chuckled and then began kissing down her neck, covering her breasts with kisses, sucking her nipples, and then kissing down her tummy. I spread her legs wide and began lightly kissing her mound. Her sparse pubic hair didn’t hide her wet slit or her erect clitoris. I was careful not to touch her clit directly yet. I kissed her inner thighs and the outside of her labia. Rayna whimpered, “Oh George, that feels so sexy!”

I licked her pussy lips and then licked her slit from bottom to top. I used my hands to gently spread her lips and I drilled into her vestibule with the tip of my tongue. She was wet, and tasted fresh and delicious. I circled around her opening with the tip of my tongue. She got wetter, and moaned softly. I began lashing the inside of her labia with my tongue, up then down, and repeat.

When her hands went to the back of my head and she pressed me more tightly against herself, I began circling her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her whole body quivered, then went stiff. Rayna moaned, “I love it when you make me cum George. Thank you for teaching me.”

Then I assaulted her clit with my tongue and let her feel what it is like to have orgasms one after the other. I loved the way her tiny body squirmed on the bed. It made me happy to give her multiple orgasms, especially to hear the sexy noises she made.

I slipped a finger inside her and found the bumpy little protrusion on the front wall of her pussy. I went to work stimulating it with the tip of a finger using a press and release hooking motion.

Rayna came again and again from my tongue on her clit and my finger on her g-spot. Her hips squirmed more and more wildly, and her pleasure sounds became louder and sexier. Her thighs squeezed tight on my head and she whimpered, “I need you inside me now! Make love to me George.”

I moved on top of her and whispered, “There are two ways to do this baby. One is with you on top and the other is with me on top. How do you want to make love, darling?”

Rayna laughed and said, “Silly man, I want you on top of me.”

I moved the head of my cock up and down her slit, gathering her lubricating fluids. I rubbed the head over her clit until she came again. As she was catching her breath, I centered the head of my cock in her opening and pressed inside her. There was no obstruction to her opening, and she felt no pain. I was glad I hadn’t hurt her.

It was difficult to stretch her little pussy enough to accommodate my dick. I’m about average size, but to such a tiny girl my six inches felt very big indeed. I worked slowly, stretching her pussy and moving the head of my cock in and out of her a small amount until her muscles seemed to relax and I began to sink a little more of my dick into her with each thrust.

Once the whole head of my penis was inside her Rayna moaned, “Oh George, fill me up. I need all of you inside of me. I can tell this is what I’ve been needing.

“What do I say to tell you it feels good and I want more? Do I say sex me?” Rayna said.

I grinned as I told her, “Most girls say, ‘Fill my pussy’ or ‘Fuck me’ or some variation of those ideas.”

“It feels so good to have your cock stretching my pussy. I keep wanting to say something. I guess ‘Fuck me baby.’ Is good enough for now. I want all of you in me, and deep as you can get that big fat cock head. Don’t worry about hurting me. All my hormones have prepared my body for mating, and I can take it as hard as you need to give it to me, so shove it in me and fuck me baby!”

My hips learned to follow her squirming pelvis and we fucked each other as well as any two lovers ever have their first time. Rayna had a very hard orgasm and moaned loudly. It seemed like she had taken a dodgeball to the gut and had the wind knocked out of her. She gasped and seemed to stop breathing. Her arms pulled me tightly against her and she whimpered, “I want to feel you cum inside me George. Shoot off in me. Spray the opening of my womb with your hot spunk. Fill me up with your cream baby. Fill my womb with your sperm.”

No flesh and blood man could withstand that invitation, and I shot thick streams of hot cum deep in her little pussy.

Rayna groaned, “Oh George, now I know what I’ve been needing. Now I know what I’ve been wanting from you. Oh, oh, oh! You make me cum so good baby, but feeling your scalding hot seed spurting inside of me makes my best orgasm ever feel even better.”

From then on Rayna slept in my bed. I was in heaven. I had a fourteen-year-old beauty eager to love my sixty-two-year-old body. It thrilled me that she wanted to make love every day, and often more than once. We seemed to both need to make love first thing in the morning and before we went to sleep at night.

One morning Rayna asked, “Am I being too demanding? Am I over-sexed?”

“Darling, it is normal and natural for a woman to want to make love to her man. If you were asking too much of my body, I wouldn’t get an erection. As long as you can get me hard, it’s a sure bet that I want you just as much as you want me. If there ever comes a time when I don’t get hard, I will still want you, it will just be my old body being uncooperative,” I said.

It made me deliriously happy that I was capable of making love to a fourteen-year-old-girl two and often three times a day. It made me even happier that Rayna wanted all the loving I could give her.

I asked Rayna to go to the S&R store with me to restock. The refrigerator was nearly empty, so she turned it off to defrost. I got the ice chest, and went out to the car. I insisted she fasten her seat belt. I drove down the mountain, using Kennon Road because of the scenery. I took Mac Arthur Highway to TPLEX and drove to the San Fernando, Pampanga exit. I drove the short distance to the S&R store and parked in one of the few store parking lots in The Philippines that is actually big enough for the store.

On the way into the store Rayna asked, “Do want me to be your daughter, niece, maid, or wife, if anyone asks?”

“It’s up to you.” I replied.

“I’d like to try being your wife on for size, if you don’t mind,” Rayna said.

“I’m flattered,” I said.

“The official age of consent is twelve. It wouldn’t be that unusual for a father to sell his daughter to a foreigner and for the local priest to marry them to make it so no one could say nasty things about either the father or the daughter.

“You’ve had my enthusiastic consent from the very first time, so how would you like to have me for your wife?” Rayna said.

I smiled a big, silly smile at her and said, “I’d be terribly proud to have the world know you wanted an old man like me for your husband.”

We got a pizza at the in-store restaurant. After we ate I got a cart and we started shopping.

Before we got groceries, I took her to the jewelry counter and said, “Rayna, please marry me. I can’t live without you.”

Rayna jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. There were tears in the corners of her eyes. “YES, you silly man. The answer has always been YES!” She said.

She picked out a beautiful ring that was not extravagant. She already knew my budget. They had the design she wanted in her size, and I slipped the ring on her small ring finger.

With Rayna grinning like she won the lottery, we went through the list and picked up a number of new items Rayna wanted to try. It looked like I would be getting the menu variety I’d been wishing for. After check-out, we put the cold items in the ice chest and dumped ice on top before closing the lid. I stowed the other groceries in the car.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.