Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 16: Getting Framed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Getting Framed - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

“Okay, buster. If you tip me again, I’m going to ban you from my room.”

“Um ... you can do that?” I asked my redhead girlfriend.

“It’s one of the ways we have of protecting ourselves against harassment,” Kelly said.

“But, how does tipping you mean harassment?”

“Do you pay the other girls for sex?”

“I don’t pay anyone for sex.”

“You’re paying me! It makes me feel like a whore. You tip me fifty bucks a week and I trot right downstairs and fuck you. I don’t want you to tip me!”

“I ... I guess I sort of understand. Kelly, I never thought I was paying you for sex. We fuck because we love each other.”

“And because I sometimes need release after three hours online playing with myself. Jett, I don’t ever want money to be part of our relationship. If you can’t watch me online without tipping, then I’d rather ban you from my room.”

“I just thought of that as completely different. Like how many times you bought my painted briefs—for way more than they were worth, by the way. You’re doing your job and that’s what I was paying for. I’m sorry. I didn’t realize what it would seem like to you.”

“It gets complicated. I’ve been sending you pictures and masturbating with you online for three years. When I’m camming, it’s different. I have to meet a certain level of expectation. People pay me to do that. You never demanded anything from me. I did it because I got turned on with you. Some guy tipped for me to fuck my pussy with a dildo last night. I didn’t feel like it, but it was on my tip menu. I was dry as a bone and still had to cram that plastic cock up my cunt for ten minutes and pretend to come.”

“Can’t you refuse?”

“Maybe once or twice. If guys start thinking that I won’t perform for the tips they give me, they’ll stop tipping. I just don’t want anything about us to be like it is in the chat room,” Kelly sighed. She leaned into my shoulder and I petted her hair. Eventually, we fell asleep.


A week before school started, I finished my first term in meat-cutter school. Fall term wouldn’t start until mid-September and I’d only have the Friday class in slaughtering. I wasn’t really looking forward to it. I scheduled my art classes first, sort of hoping I wouldn’t have time for a class at the tech school, but apparently, artists at the U don’t like Fridays and I ended up with no class that day. How convenient that the three-hours a week slaughtering class only met on Friday morning. We had to go over to the slaughterhouse and learn the process as part of the Farm to Table certificate.

It was also my last week full-time at the grocery store. All six of us arranged to be off work for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, Labor Day Weekend. It was the first time we’d all have extended time together since before we moved. Classes started Wednesday but there were some freshman orientation events on Tuesday. That meant we had three days to just loaf and make love.

Hah!

There were still a few dozen tasks to be done around the house that we never got around to before we moved in. I’d managed to mow the small yard once a week after Granddad got it all cleaned up before we moved. But the girls had wanted flowers in front of the house. They did a great job of directing me in where to dig and exactly how to plant what they bought. It did look nice, but we hadn’t paid much attention to them after they were planted and the flower beds were covered with weeds. As the resident male, it looked like I was going to be assigned all the guy-tasks.

Whoever decided men should work outside and women inside should be hung. Why should a guy be the one to push a lawn mower, run an edger, trim bushes, weed flowerbeds, and... Whoa!

“Hey! Nice digs. How’d you manage to score this? Our place is a pigsty!”

Three girls in bikini tops and shorts were on the sidewalk looking at our place. And at me. I guess I’m not that bad to look at, but these chicks were in their predatory mode. I’d been slinging animal carcasses around the butcher shop all summer. I was in pretty good shape and was just wearing shorts and sandals. It was mid-morning and already hot. Summer’s last flare-up before snow flies.

“Um ... Hi. It wasn’t any different than the others on the block when we moved in. We just did a lot of work,” I managed. All three girls were blondes, with straight hair in identical cuts. The major difference that my practiced eyes could discern was the colors of their skimpy bikini tops. Why the heck would girls be out walking around on the street in so little clothing? It hadn’t gotten that hot yet.

“You mean you bought the place?”

“No. We’re just renting.”

“Why would you do a bunch of work on a place that you don’t own? What a waste!” Okay, second difference in the blondes. This one had a whiny voice and big round sunglasses. I just shook my head.

“Didn’t want to live in a pigsty,” I said.

“We already pay too much in rent and have a tiny room we have to share. I’m not giving the creep who owns the place any more than I have to.” Number three. Pink sunglasses, pink patches of fabric that barely covered her nipples, and teeth that betrayed her perfection by being slightly too big for her mouth. “Could you come and cut our grass? We’re just two houses down.”

“Um...” Shit. Why is it I always feel obligated to help others. Especially when it’s three stacked blondes standing almost topless on the sidewalk.

“Jett, honey, I brought you a Coke and came out to help with the flowerbeds,” Kelly said from behind me. The blondes’ plucked eyebrows shot up as they took an involuntary step back. I turned and grinned at Kelly. She hadn’t stopped with a bikini top. She had string-tied bottoms on and was barefoot. It wasn’t quite a thong, but if Kelly moved around much, the back of her suit would creep right up her crack.

I took the Coke from her and pulled her to me for a kiss. “Thanks,” I whispered.

“You two live together?” Blonde One said. The one with the blue top and a floppy hat. She wasn’t looking straight at us. She was looking at Kelly’s crotch. I glanced down and saw my signature, not quite hidden by Kelly’s bikini. I sort of snorted.

“Us and four others,” Kelly said brightly.

“Are they couples, too?”

“We’re more like a sextet,” Kelly said. I thought she overdid the emphasis on that, but who was I to argue.

“Do we have company?” Jas asked from the doorway. I looked up from Kelly and saw Jas and Sarah Lynn come down the steps. They were both in bikinis and flipflops, too. It was quite a sight. Both girls had a bit more boob and ass than Kelly and their bikinis were straining.

“I guess these are neighbors a couple doors down,” I said. “We hadn’t gotten around to names yet. I’m Jett. This is Kelly, Jasmine, and Sarah Lynn.”

“Oh! Yeah. Sorry we didn’t introduce ourselves. I’m Barb. This is Terri and Syl. Um ... we were just wondering if we could borrow your houseboy to cut our grass.” Well, she might as well have shit on the sidewalk. There was no way I was going to help them out. I definitely didn’t like their user attitudes.

An arm slipped around me from the side and I glanced over to see Char next to me. Char’s a little more full-figured than the other girls, and a little more modest. Her bikini was designed to cover more territory, but it was still stressed to contain her big tits. I was wondering where Ariel was. Then I saw her in the doorway.

She outdid all the others. I’d grown to expect some outrageous behavior with Ariel. She’d been surprising us all summer while emerging from her emo-goth girl persona. The first had been showing us how enthusiastic she was about oral sex—giving and receiving, male or female. Then discovering that her mother suggested she get her pussy waxed for all our greater enjoyment. After I painted her body, she’d become almost as much of an exhibitionist as Kelly, even though she was still technically a virgin. She had breasts a little bigger than Kelly’s but less ass. And her shaved pussy was very puffy and it spilled over both sides of the tiny strip of fabric that went between her legs and disappeared in her crack. It was a one-piece suit and the strip between her legs split into two narrow bands that stretched up behind her neck like suspenders, barely covering her nipples.

“Jett, the radio said today was going to be the nicest day of the weekend. It’s a shame to waste it on yardwork and cleaning. We thought maybe we could convince you to go to the beach today. We’ll all help get everything ready for winter tomorrow? Okay, sweetie?” Ariel stepped down toward me and my other girlfriends parted to let her through. She stood on her tiptoes and I bent to kiss her.

That was an event all by itself. Ariel’s kisses had gotten better the more she practiced—and she practiced a lot. I found my hands on her bare buns and lifted her until she wrapped her legs around my waist. She ground herself against my very erect cock.

“Please?” she whispered into my mouth.

“We’d better go inside before this turns into a sidewalk orgy,” Sarah Lynn laughed. I looked around. The blondes were gone but there were three guys on the porch of the house next door watching us. I didn’t put Ariel down as I led the girls back into the house.

“Jett? Just continue up to the bedroom, okay?” Ariel said. “We got you a Speedo to wear. I’ll help you get it on.”

Getting it on with Ariel was definitely on my mind and she didn’t relax her grip with her legs, so I didn’t relax mine on her butt. As soon as I flopped back on the bed, though, Ariel scrambled around so she could push my shorts down and swallow my dick. I pushed the little strip of fabric between her legs to the side just in time for her pussy to touch my lips. As worked up as Ariel had gotten us while we were kissing, it didn’t take long for either of us to flood the other’s mouth.

I gave her one more long swipe with my tongue from the top of her slit to her asshole and she shuddered before rolling off me. I flopped back and looked at my five girlfriends in their skimpy suits. Ariel, curled up next to me, hadn’t rearranged her suit, so the strips of fabric now did nothing to cover her pussy and titties.

“We’re sorry about all that, Jett,” Sarah Lynn said. “Kelly saw those blonde bitches working their way up the street and went into action. We had to go out and sort of establish our territory.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.