20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Most took advantage of the early evening for another relaxing pool swim. There was no shortage of exploring hands under the water’s surface. The men would sit on the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water, and any of the girls could come over and begin sucking on their cock. Susan and Carla had fun lining up all seven men, their mouths making their cocks nice and hard. What made the scene more erotic for all the women was Derek and Peter sitting poolside, now accepting Dan, Scott, Brad, and Jake casually sucking on their cocks.

Cathy would sit and watch their new guests with Dan. She had to control her desire to go over, straddle him, and have another fuck right there. She did feel somewhat uneasy as Ben paid attention to every woman except her. Certainly, she was beautiful and sexy enough for him; he told her so often enough. Then she wondered if having Jessica and her desire to have a baby with her dad might have possibly cost her her marriage. Now she is more confused than ever because she wants to have a second baby with Dan.


“I know you’re enjoying yourselves, guys and gals, and want to give several blow jobs, but I have plans for the men’s next two cums,” Karen mentioned. Wendy walked around with a tray of Angie’s brownies and Viagra if needed. She’d pause for a moment if a finger or mouth wanted to sample her flavour.

“Carla, you’ve sat in your office and listened to me recount my several gang bangs. I think it’s time you experienced what I enjoy so much.” Karen began taking her by the hand.

Wendy and Tina placed a double-sized lounger pad on the pool deck. “Carla, you can decide how you want your men, pussy, ass, hand, and mouth,” Karen offered.

“Not my ass, for now. It’s still a virgin from a cock.”

“I’ll have Dan take care of that discrepancy at our next meeting,” she joked. “It does feel nice to have a load of warm cum splattering on your tits.

“I might try cum on my tits, and I do want my mouth and pussy used.”

“Do you have any preference as to who does what to you?”

“No, do what you want, and no condoms.”


Karen had the seven gather in a circle around Carla. She kissed each one, feeling their hands smooth over her breasts, ass, and between her legs. She went to her knees and began sucking on any cock close by while the others waiting their turn enjoyed one of the girls preparing their cock for her. Diane was eager to keep Derek’s cock hard, and Brenda’s kept Peter’s at attention for using on Carla.

Cathy looked at Ben’s hard cock as it entered Carla. As he began fucking her, Scott knelt by her head. Propped up by several pillows for comfort, she leaned in and began sucking his cock. She felt her hand placed around a hard cock, and she started stroking it.

The other women formed a group to watch her gang bang with hands, exploring breasts and pussies. Vicky and Angie took advantage of the fun to be with young Tiffany and Abby.

Karen used Carla’s cell phone to take several pictures and videos for her to view and dream about later on. Carla had to quickly learn to coordinate her cock sucking with the quick thrusts from Ben.

All Ben wanted to do was please himself and make Cathy feel bad. He took Carla by the hips, lifted her ass off the pad, and wildly fucked her. Soon he grunted his cum into her, especially for Cathy to hear.

Ben pulled out of her and went to Cathy, who was now sitting nearby. She looked at his cock, still semi-hard, the head leaking out a large drop of cum. He stood between her legs, hands on his hips, with his silent demand. She looked at the shaft of his cock, slickered with his cum and Carla’s juices. She leaned forward and reluctantly began sucking his cock clean.

Ben felt a measure of revenge and satisfaction in making her clean his cock that had just fucked another woman. Though they’d done that many times in the past, this one had an ulterior motive. A moment later, her hand replaced her mouth. “Will you sit with me?” She asked. He sat, and she cuddled close, prompting him to fondle her tits and finger her pussy while she stroked his cock.

Derek and Pete hesitated to be next to fuck Carla. “Part of being in a gang bang is that you don’t worry about who fucked her before your turn,” Dan said, kneeling between her legs. The cock that Bobbie and Tina had kept hard slid easily into Carla.

Dan’s head was just a few inches away from Carla sucking on Scott’s cock. She offered his rod to his mouth, and Dan sucked it several times. “That’s enough for now; his cum is mine. You can suck off Scott later on,” she joked.

A moment later, Scott warned her. She aimed his cock and decorated her face and tits with his cream, then sucked him dry. The cock that was in her hand belonged to Jake, and it was next in her mouth.

Karen sat beside Susan, fondling her tits and fingering her pussy. “After the men have a rest, you’re having your own gang bang. Imagine lying in bed with your husband and neglecting your gorgeous-looking body again. You recall or look at the pictures and video of your fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.