20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen and the other women applauded the boys for all their cock sucking. “Okay, boys, you can relax for a few minutes. I bet your balls are busting at the seams to cum and you will soon. You guys thought you needed control before. Now you’ll really be tested as you fuck each pussy ten strokes. There are fourteen pussies waiting to be pleased and no cumming, especially in Cathy. On second thought, maybe I’ll have you boys fuck the seven youngest first, then after we eat, the older, more experienced MILFs.”

She had Abby, Tiffany, Cindy, Bobbie, Diane, Lilly, and Brenda sit side by side with legs spread wide. “Look at all that inviting, young, bald pussy just begging to be fucked and fucked!” Karen enticed. “Remember, boys, don’t cum!”

Dan and Scott laughed lightly as Peter, Derek, Brad, and Jake hurried to line up.

Peter couldn’t wipe the smile off his face as he knelt and viewed his sister’s inviting teen pussy. She teasingly rubbed her moist and swollen lips, her heel urging him against her. They had to watch everyone else as the brother finally entered his cock into his sister.

“That feels so nice, Peter. We should have been fucking years ago,” she teased. Pete’s eyes seemed to flutter with the sensational feeling of his hard cock inside his sister’s warm, snug pussy. “You can’t go past ten,” she said, having to halt him.

Peter reluctantly pulled out of Abby, but Tiffany was anxious to experience this new cock. He was barely between her legs, and she was guiding his cock into her. “This is our first time, Pete. Maybe it won’t be our last.”

Abby’s eyes gleamed with lust for Derek as his cock sank into her. She slightly favoured him over Peter and his attitude. He had to fight the urge to cum while experiencing their short incestual act.

Brad was next entering Abby. “We could fuck a million times, and each one would be so exciting to me,” she smiled as he gave her his ten strokes. “I need you, my love!”

Jake enjoyed his brief time with Abby, having fucked her numerous times in the past. “We haven’t fucked lately, have we, Jake?”

“Not from lack of wanting to.”

“We should do something about that real soon.” Next to Brad, Jake was the only teen boy to come close to satisfying her needs, and Dan always left her breathless.

Ben put a lot of effort into his ten thrusts on each woman, as if angry at Dan getting his wife pregnant.

Dan moved closer to Abby’s young pussy. Legs bent at the knees, she guided his hard cock home. “You naughty man, getting your daughter pregnant,” she pretended to scold him. “I love the incest that happens in your family.”

He continued down the line of women, silently smiling at being the only one in the past to have fucked all seven women—actually all fourteen.

Scott was last. He looked at his sensual-looking, naked teen daughter, his hard cock bobbing to his quickened pulse. He hesitated; the head was only inches from her moistened hole.

“Hi Daddy,” she smiled, not so innocently.

“Are you sure?” He asked the same question as the last sex party.

“Yes, I am,” she said, caressing his cock by the thick shaft and guiding it into her entrance. “I love the feeling of your cock inside my pussy.”

“It does feel wonderful,” he replied, watching his cock slide in and out of her. At eight thrusts, she placed her heel on his hip, trying to keep him inside her past the ten allowed strokes.

“Fuck!” Peter silently gasped as he, Derek, and Brad watched their sister and dad engage in a short fuck. Peter was quite aroused at the sight and didn’t object to Derek’s hand stroking his cock. Brad noticed the brotherly union, and his hand was allowed to caress Derek’s swollen cock.

“Dan and Cathy seemed to have a lot of sex together; why can’t we, Daddy? I’m on the pill, so you can’t get me pregnant, “Abby reasoned.

“Are you sure you’d want to cross that barrier? I’m not so certain Vicky would agree.”

“She already knows I want to have sex with you. Not right this instant, but a time soon when we can have our privacy and take it nice and slow.”

“Will you tell Brad what we’ve done?”

“I won’t have to. I’d like him to watch us fuck, and likely he and Vicky would fuck too.”

Not keeping count, Scott went five thrusts past his limit, then moved on to the remaining lovelies.


“I am truly amazed that none of you men have cum,” Karen praised.

“I had better cum soon because my balls are aching,” Peter complained.

“And so are mine,” Jake added.

“Dan has told me how uncomfortable having ‘lover’s nuts’ can be.”

“Okay, we can’t have you men out of action so soon.” Karen motioned the men and seven women toward her and paired them off. “Abby and Scott, Dan and Lilly, Brad and Bobbie, Tiffany and Ben, Cindy and Jake, Diane and Derek, and Brenda and Peter.”

“Ladies, you are going to relieve the pressure of the cock you’re with by giving it a very good blow job! We are going to watch you, and every last delicious drop is to be swallowed.”

Abby couldn’t help but giggle. “I get to give my daddy a real blow job and finally swallow his cum.”

“You do, honey.”

“Finally, Daddy, I get to taste you!” Abby said enthusiastically, leading him by the hand to the nearest chair.

Abby sat with her legs spread and swept her long brunette hair off her shoulders. She caressed her dad’s cock and slowly, teasingly, began to suck on it. He smiled at her, his hands smoothing her soft hair.

“I didn’t know that you’re such a good cock sucker,” he praised.

“I’ve had lots of practice with Brad, Jake, and Dan. They say I suck a good cock too. I feel so naughty doing this,” she blushed, a free hand going between her legs.


Dan smiled at Karen, Wendy, and Tina, then looked down the line of bobbing heads and cocks being sucked on. Lilly was doing a wonderful job on his cock, wanting to please him and Karen.

Peter couldn’t help grinning as Brenda’s excellent mouth worked on him. She certainly was less inhibited than Diane, and he was surprised they hadn’t fucked by now. Brenda became interested in Peter ever since his neck injury, and she was able to bring out the gentle side of his gruff personality.

Diane’s blue eyes and blonde hair matched Derek’s colours very well. Her nursing school and his hockey schedules gave them little time together, yet they felt a certain attraction. She and Brenda were determined to have their chosen brother fuck them before going home, and they discussed switching boys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.