Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 6: Back Seat Driver

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back Seat Driver - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Look, want to go into the back seat?”

“Ted! I’m not going to...”

“Make love? In a Toyota? I’d have to cut your legs off. Anyway, sex in the back seat is so high school!”

“And you’ve been a college student for nearly a month?”

“Well, yes, but you’re a college woman. You’ve got to behave like one. Anyway, these seats are impossible. come on back.”

“Okay ... Satisfied?”

“Well, Mmmmm ... Now, I’m satisfied. You look so pretty and feel so nice. Mmm. And you’re such a hot kisser.”

“Mmm. You’re not bad, yourself. Mmmm.”

“Now lean forward ... There. So smooth, so soft, so warm.”

“Mmm. Your hands are so gentle.”

“They have to be. They’re handling precious objects ... Precious ... Mmm. And sweet.”

“Yeah, that feels good ... What are you doing?”

“Trust me. This will feel good, too.”

“Well, yeah, but gentlemen ask.”

“They do? What odd creatures. Now I know why I don’t ever want to be a gentleman.”

“You’re impossible. Mmm. Good kisser, though.”

“Okay, now I will ask. Karen, would you please lower your pantyhose? Probably the jeans and panties should go down with them.”

“Why should I?”

“Because the feelings will be much better, I promise you.”

“Well, I’ll believe you. But you’re going awfully fast for a first date.”

We are going faster than you would have in high school, but you’re in college now. A woman of the world. You’re saying that you didn’t do this on first dates. Are you saying that you never did this on dates?”

“Well...”

“C’mon. You’ll enjoy it. Don’t you know that?”

“Well...”

“See? That didn’t hurt. And you have such a pretty bush. Your hair up here is nice, but this is really beautiful. Now kiss me! Mmmmm.”

“Mmmm.

“And now, I can feel all of you. Hugging you in my arm ... Mmmm ... your smoothness and softness and the responsiveness right here in this hand ... Mmmm...

“Mmm ... Oh, do that again.”

“Mmm ... and your warmth ... Mmm ... and your softness ... Mmmm ... and your moisture down here. Mmm.”

“Mmmm.”

“Doesn’t this feel good?”

“Yes. Don’t stop. Mmm.”

“You’re so sweet ... Mmmm ... Oh, Karen. Mmm.”

...

“Ahhh!”

“Darling.”

“You don’t have to any more.”

“I won’t. Let me leave my hand here, though. Your breast is so delightful in my hand ... Can you get my zipper?”

“I don’t know. Oh, it takes two hands.”

“Just when I’m sitting down. Now fetch it out ... Oh, your hands are so soft. Now...”

“Do you like that?”

“Oh, yes. You’re so gentle, Karen. There, right under the head.”

“Boys are so funny -- this hardness on the inside...”

“I’m not hard all the time. Mostly, it’s flexible ... though you’ll never see it like that ... You do this to me.”

“ ... and the softness on the outside. It’s like an iron bar wrapped in velvet.”

...

“I’m getting close. Here.”

“You want me to catch it?”

“Yeah. Splashes my pants if you don’t. You know where it comes out?”

“Of course.”

“Now. This feels great, but could you clasp tighter? ... Yes. Great ... God!”

“So much.”

“Want another?”

“Yeah ... You’re right. It isn’t hard any more.”

“Not even in your sweet hand, which it loves so much. Look, do you think we should each take care of our own clothes?”

“Probably. It’s going to be hard enough for me to get everything together back here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.