Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 21: Mirror

Sex Story: Chapter 21: Mirror - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“The traffic is moving Jeff.”

“So it is ... Thanks.”

“You were ogling those women.”

“A merely aesthetic appreciation. As a beautiful woman, you should applaud the male trait of aesthetically appreciating beautiful women. It’s one of your advantages.”

“You’ve stopped appreciating me when I’m like this. Your eyes not only wander, they stay away.”

“If you mean by ‘like this’ Karen that your ass is stuck deep into a bucket seat, you can hardly blame me. However beautitful it is, your butt is entirely invisible. I’m merely enjoying what I can see.”

“You said that you’d still like me when my belly was swollen.”

“Well, you can hardly say that it is swollen. When you stand up, your pregnancy is evident, and quite attractive. When you’re like this, you hardly show.”

I am certainly conscious of my state. And I’m conscious that your eye is wandering.”

“Well, let me get you home. Then, if my eye – and my hand and my lips – wander, they will only wander over you.”

“So, if I’m the only woman within eye-shot, you’ll only look at me. That’s your version of faithfulness.”

“‘Cling ye only onto her.’ That spoke of holding you and no other woman. It didn’t speak of not looking. For that matter, when I’m driving a car, I’m supposed to look.”

“Yeah! And that’s why you didn’t see that the light had changed and traffic was moving. It wasn’t at all that you were lusting after other women’s non-pregnant tushes.”

“If you’re not supposed to use the mirror, why did they put it on the car?”

“They put it on the car to see oncoming traffic, Jeff. It’s not for you to ogle.”

“That’s not what they say.”

“Who says? The society of dirty old men?”

The car’s maker. It’s a rear-view mirror.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.