Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 2: Bare Essentials

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Bare Essentials - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Mmm. Karen, you’re so sweet.”

“Mm. And you’re so hot a kisser.”

“It’s you. You turn me on. You’re so soft here, but so firm. Does it feel good when I do that?”

“Yeah. It’s standing up for you.”

“Let me see.”

“Mike!”

“Well, you tease. That last was deliberately turning me on. I have to see it stand up.”

“You don’t have to see anything.”

“Okay. I won’t look. I’ll stare straight into your eyes like this. Just let me feel.”

“Mike!”

“You are so soft there. Your skin’s so smooth up here. I have to feel the softness and the smoothness together. Remember how you fought about my merely touching it? Now you like that. Maybe you’ll like this.”

“Maybe I’ll like it too much.”

“Too much? Too much for what? Do you think I’m going to rape you on these bucket seats? Be serious, Karen. See if you like it.”

“This time?”

“This time. I won’t even look. See, better than staring into your eyes. Mmmmm.”

“Mmm.”

“So smooth, so soft. Um, you’re going to have to help.”

“I can work a bra blindfolded.”

“Yeah, but you have practice.”

“I suppose I should be glad you don’t. Okay, but look out your side window. Don’t turn around until I tell you.”

“Okay ... Can I now?”

“Not yet ... Now!”

“They even feel better through your blouse. Promises. Mmmm.”

“Mmmm. Don’t be rough.”

“I’ll try. But it’s so sweet. So soft and warm all around, so responsive at the front. There! You don’t need a bra at all. I’ll hold it up for you. See, your tit and my hand were made for each other.”

“I can just see us in class like this. No thanks! I’ll take the bra.”

“Tell me this doesn’t feel good. This seems to like it.”

“I never said it wouldn’t. I never said I wouldn’t. Still, I’m not sure I should let you.”

“But I love you.”

“I love you, too. But I’m scared of you, too.”

“Don’t be scared of me. Mmmm. Are you scared of me or scared of yourself?”

“Both. Mmm.”

“Mmm. Don’t be scared. Mmmm. Let me kiss away the fear. Mmm. Relax.”

“Mmmm. God! The time!”

“Okay. Do be scared of your father. I am, too, and he can’t ground me. Tell me when you’re ready.”

“About done. Roll! I can button this while we’re moving.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.