Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 17: Pantyhose

Sex Story: Chapter 17: Pantyhose - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Thank you for coming, Karen. You’re a lovely dancer.”

“I enjoyed myself.”

“Lean back. Mmmm. You taste sweet.”

“Mmmm. Oh! Watch where you’re putting those hands.”

“It’s only one hand, and it’s hard to see with that skirt in the way.”

“Well, why don’t we try saying not under the skirt.”

“Not under the skirt. Mmmm. Happy? Mmmm. You taste sweet, and you feel soft.”

“You’re impossible. Instead if just saying it, Take your hand out!”

“Well, I did what you wanted last time. This time, why don’t you raise yourself up so I can take off the pantyhose?”

“Because I don’t want you to take off my panty hose. Is that too hard an idea for you to consider?”

“Not at all. Pantyhose tends to be delicate, and If you want to take them off, I’ll co-operate.”

“I don’t want to take them off. You’re impossible.”

“You keep saying that, but you’re the one who keeps changing her mind. There’s only two of us in the car; either you take off the pantyhose, or I do.”

“Or I don’t take them off at all.”

“You know, that would be theoretically possible, but it would make this much more difficult.”

...

“Oh, Jerry ... Oh!”

“Now, that’s better, isn’t it? Do you want to feel how it goes without the pantyhose and panties?”

“You really are a weird guy. Nobody I’ve ever dated tried to get that far without working on my tits first.”

“Now, that’s a good idea. Want to get in the back seat for that? Here, I’ll pull my seat up to give you more room.”

“That doesn’t really give me room.”

“Does if you scoot over. Okay. It’s nearly warm enough back here, now. What was It we were going to do? Mmmm.”

“Mmm. Kiss me again. Mmm.”

“Mmm. Now, lean forward ... They are beautiful. I’m glad you suggested this.”

“I didn’t really suggest that. Oh!”

“It’s sweet, and so responsive. Mmmmm.”

“Oh, yes. Your mouth is so gentle ... I meant this instead.”

“But both can make you feel better. Just let me.”

...

“Oh Jeff Oh, yes ... So close.”

“You like that? Wasn’t I right?”

“Don’t talk. Suck; don’t talk!”

“Mmm ... Hmmmm!”

“Ahhh! ... Yesss!”

“Oh, Karen! So sweet, so responsive. You are adorable; as a matter of fact, I adore you.”

Well, right now, you seem like a fairly nice guy, too.”

...

“Mmmm. You taste sweet ... As a matter of fact, you taste like a girl who has enjoyed herself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.