Fore! - Cover

Fore!

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story centers on a relationship developing between a man and a woman. There is sex in the story but that is not the main theme of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Ted couldn’t help but thinking about Joni and the nice weekend he had in being with her. Her looks, intelligence, personality and the little things she did made her the total package in his opinion. He phoned her during the week to confirm the plans for the coming weekend. The traffic would be the normal weekend Friday night traffic which had him tell her he would pick her up at six. Ending the call he couldn’t believe he had been talking to her for one and a half hours. The time during that phone call had just flown by.

Friday couldn’t come soon enough but it eventually did. Joni looked good in the white designer jeans and black pullover. He put her small suitcase in his SUV but declined taking her golf clubs as he told her he had no plans to play golf this weekend.

The drive to New Buffalo wasn’t that bad. There was a good deal of traffic but it moved fairly fast as there were no accidents which would have caused delays.

Once in the condo Ted opened some windows and put a frozen pizza in the oven. The pizza along with the adult beverages made for a nice meal. Joni put the left over pizza in the refrigerator and cleaned up while Ted phoned Ron Jeffers to confirm the fishing arrangements for tomorrow.

Ron said, “Based on the weather forecast it looks a little iffy for tomorrow if the forecast is right. I will call you in the morning as I will know more by then.”

What Ron said to Ted he relayed to Joni. Walking up to Joni he asked in a somewhat serious tone of voice, “That red thing your almost wore last week, did you bring it this week?

Joni knew he was referring to the red baby doll she had put on said with a big smile on her face, “No, this time I brought a green one.”

Putting an arm around her waist and bending to put his arm behind her thighs he picked her up and started carrying her to the bedroom saying, “Well you aren’t going to be wearing that one either.”

Joni with her arms resting on his shoulders was either laughing or giggling at him in doing this.

Making love with Joni was all he hoped it would be. It seemed to him that she too wanted this to happen and encouraged him as well as complimented him as they made love. He gave her oral sex before they made love the first time and after they rested she gave him oral sex before they made love the second time. They both said it was a great start to the weekend.

They both were awake but still in bed when Ted’s IPhone buzzed at seven the next morning. Picking it up Ted could see the caller was Ron.

Answering the phone Ted said, “Yes Ron, how does it look?”

“Well there is no rain but there is a pretty stiff wind from the north causing some decent wave action. We could go out but it wouldn’t be much fun with the boat bouncing around. Lydia says she will go if Joni goes but I can tell she really doesn’t want to go. I suggest we just write off going today and go out tomorrow instead as the forecast is for much less wind.”

“You are right, let’s take a pass on today and go tomorrow. Since we are doing that do you have a plan B?”

“Since we are here for a week Lydia says we need to do some food shopping. There is a combination farmer’s market and flea market being held up the road just short of Lakeside. We are going to take a drive there at about nine.”

“Sounds like something to do. I’ll drive and I will meet you at my car at nine.”

Ending the call he told Joni who heard most of the conversation what the plans were.

Rising from the bed she walked to the bathroom saying, I need to get ready. Ted thought he could watch her naked ass all day long and not get bored.

They had a light breakfast of buttered toast and jelly along with a cup of coffee before they left to meet the Jeffers.

Lydia who was a super nice person greeted Joni like a long lost friend. The ladies sat in the backseat conversing like they hadn’t seen each other in five years. Ron and Ted just listened to them talk.

At the flea market there was a good crowd of people. Ted purchased some “experienced” golf balls, Ron some fishing weights and Joni three golf visors giving one to Lydia. There was a large variety of vegetables on display which resulted in Lydia purchasing a week’s supply. Joni purchased some vegetables saying “big salads” were a favorite of hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.