Lost at Sea - Cover

Lost at Sea

Copyright© 2018 by Captain Sterling

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - These are the ongoing adventures of Ship's Navigator Will Sterling and his journeys aboard the Kestrel and her crew of trusty, lusty pirate wenches. They'll face sea monsters, be haunted by ghost ships, explore island ruins, and get into all manner of sexy hijinks along the way, all while trying to keep ahead of the Privateers sent to collect the bounty on their heads. Welcome aboard! Hope you're ready for a jolly rogering...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Genie   Ghost   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“Aye, Cap’n,” Will said, his voice muffled between her legs. His tongue kept up its swirling around her entrance, occasionally sweeping up and fluttering across her clit. She sat up a bit, leaning back on her forearms and watching the top of his head. The muscles in her thighs and her butt twitched of their own accord, squeezing as her pleasure mounted. She ran a hand through his hair and pulled his mouth harder into her, starting to rock her hips.

He firmed his tongue into a point and started circling it on and around Bella’s clit, beginning to suck a bit with his mouth. She let out a stuttering, breathy squeak that escalated in pitch. Will chuckled at the sound. She gave him a swat across the top of his head. “No laughing-nnngg- at your captaiSQUEAK.” Her whole body shook. Will sucked harder, flicking with his tongue. Her hand clenched in his hair. She flopped back, unable to hold herself up anymore. Her other hand smacked the table. “Fuck!” Will’s hat hit the floor, forgotten.

He slid his fingers into her wet opening and curled them to pull on the inside of her pelvic wall, tugging firmly in a quick forceful pulse. She lost her mind. Her hips bucked off the table, her back arched. Her heels dug a bit painfully into his back, her thighs clamped on either side of his head. Both her hands gripped her breasts through her blouse. His hand kept working, pulling in quick, steady bursts as his tongue matched its rhythm. Her head rolled back and forth and her hips shuddered uncontrollably. Her squeak became one long high pitched note that ran out abruptly as her whole body went limp.

“Oh!” a small voice said from the door.

Will’s head rose from between Bella’s legs and Bella’s head rolled to the side to see Janie standing in the door, her face as red as could be, holding her leather satchel across her chest with both hands.

Will pulled Bella’s skirt down to her knees and sat back in his chair, he opened his mouth to say something but was a bit at a loss for words. Bella gave her a small wave, breathing hard, a silly grin on her face. “Good morning,” she said with a small giggle.

“Ah, yes. Um, good- good morning,” Janie said, then looked down at the floor and marched straight back to Will’s office. The door shut. Bella and Will looked at each other and couldn’t help but laugh.

“Poor girl, I think we traumatized her,” Bella said, trying to be concerned through her amusement. She pulled herself into a sitting position and tucked her legs up under her skirts to sit cross-legged on the table. She was still breathing hard. A pleasant tremble ran through her.

Will straightened his shirt. “Didn’t you hear the door open?” he asked.

“I was a bit preoccupied at the time,” she said with exaggerated innocence, “What’s your excuse?”

“I can’t hear through your thighs,” Will said, pinching her leg. She swatted him on the shoulder. He tickled her. She squirmed and scrambled backwards on the table but he grabbed her legs and dragged her back towards him, bunching up her skirts again. She grabbed his head and shrieked as he nipped the inside of her knee. The office door opened. They froze again and looked at Janie. She was still bright red and carrying a stack of papers and a ledger. She turned redder as she looked at them and then rushed forward, her eyes on the floor. The door opened and shut. A moment later they heard the sound of the lock engaging.

“Well that was nice of her,” Bella said, bemused. “I thought you said she didn’t blush easily? Seems like that’s all she does around me.”

“You do tend to have that effect,” Will gestured ambiently to Bella’s wanton figure and completely unabashed face.

“It’s a gift,” she shrugged.

“I’m going to have to get her something very nice as an apology,” Will winced, glancing at the door and slumping back down into his chair.

“She needs a new satchel,” Bella said.

“She does?” Will looked in the way Janie had gone, trying to picture the bag she’d been carrying. “She has one. It’s sturdy. I gave it to her when she first started working for me. She didn’t have one that was large enough to carry books and ledgers.”

“That explains a lot,” Bella nodded sagely. “Get her a new one.”

“Alright. We’ll add that to the shopping list,” he shrugged.

“The markets won’t all be open until the nine o’clock bell. I’d guess we have another twenty minutes,” he said.

“Oh, good,” she smiled like a predator and slid off the edge of the table to the floor, pushing his knees apart and sliding her hands up his thighs. “I think it’s your turn to be captain.”

Will glanced toward the front door again, and then to the ravishing dark-haired temptress kneeling between his legs. He smiled. She undid the buttons and laces of his breeches and reached inside to grasp his hardening cock. “Oh, Captain...” she purred pulling him out and wrapping her full lips around the head of his cock. She gave a small suck and swirled her tongue around his head inside of her mouth before looking up at him with her exotic almond eyes and sliding down until only a few inches of him was left outside of her mouth. His hips rolled forward slowly and he groaned in pleasure. She bobbed twice and pulled him out of her mouth with a pop, her hand taking over as he rose to full size.

This was the first time she’d taken the opportunity to really take a look at his manhood. It was a bit larger than most of the ones she’d seen before and nicely shaped. She considered herself a connoisseur, and Will definitely met her standards. She licked up the full length of him and slid him back down into her mouth until he bumped at the entrance to her throat. She bobbed there for a moment, just at the edge of pushing him too deep, then slid all the way back off of him and down again. He ran his hand over her head scarf and then underneath her hair to cup her neck at the base of her skull. He didn’t pull. He just clenched his hand into her hair and gave it a pleasant tug. She rolled her head against his grip and smiled up at him with her eyes as she continued to suck, her hand and mouth working in concert now. His hips raised involuntarily as he groaned with pleasure. She moved with him to keep him from pushing too far and bobbed as he settled back down. She worked him slow and steady, enjoying his rising tension and the little shudder his breath made every time she bumped her hand to his root and took his cock to the very edge of the entrance to her throat. His hand gripped her hair harder. She could tell he wanted to push, make her take him faster, harder, deeper, and a part of her wanted him too, but he didn’t. She raised up and tugged her blouse down, freeing her huge, soft breasts, wrapping them immediately around his length. He was long enough that the head of his cock still poked up above her cleavage. She bent down and gave it a lick before raising up and down, pushing his slippery manhood through the valley of her chest.

“Woah,” he said, surprised, looking at her with shock and lust. It felt different than anything he’d experienced. Not as warm and wet as her mouth. Much softer and smoother than her hand. He didn’t know if it was a more pleasurable experience than her talented mouth was, but looking down and seeing her phenomenal chest wrapped around him was intensely erotic.

“Woah, what?” she asked, arching an eyebrow as she pinched her own nipples and pushed from the sides with her wrists and forearms, squeezing her breasts tight around him.

“I’ve never ... no one has ever ... done that,” he said, grinning.

He bounced harder for a moment, then released his cock from her breasts so she could sink her mouth down on him, bobbing wetly and driving him to the back of her throat, then releasing him with a gasp for air and trapping him between her breasts again, and sliding her whole upper body up and down to fuck his wet cock with her chest “Well that’s too bad. Without anything to compare to, you don’t have any way of knowing how good at it I am.”

“Oh, I think I can tell.” he said, raising his hips and meeting the thrusts of her chest. The added wetness transferred from her mouth made the whole experience even more intense. She grinned, her dark eyes dancing, and bit her lip as he reached down to take over playing with her nipples. She re-gripped her breasts from the sides and enjoyed the little shocks of pleasure coming from her nipples as her movements tried to tug them free of his fingers. She wished she had a third hand so she could play with herself while she held her breasts. She squeezed her thighs together, whining at the growing frustration building from all the breast play.

Abruptly she pulled free and drove her mouth down on his cock again. She needed to lube him up again, but she also just couldn’t stand her nipples being teased any longer. She bobbed and swirled her tongue, working her hand with her mouth and bringing the fingers of her other hand to her needy pussy, rolling the little pleasure button above her opening with a whimpering groan She shuddered as a small climax rolled through her.

“We’re going to run out of time soon,” he said.

She came off him with a wet pop. “Stand up.”

He did. She sucked him again for a few moments while grabbing his hands. Then she raised up so her chest was level with his cock and pushed his hands to the sides of her massive tits, showing her where and how to hold them, wrapping his cock with her breasts again.

“Squeeze them as tight as you want,” she said. “Fuck them. Go for it.”

He started thrusting through the valley of her chest, slowly at first. She covered his hands with her own, reaching forward with her fingers to help squeeze her breasts even more. He groaned, starting to thrust harder. She brushed her own nipples as he drove through the valley of her chest. She loved the look on his face as he stared down in wonder and lust. He squeezed and thrust over and over. She spat into her hand and rubbed her saliva on the head of his cock, wetting it more as it poked out of her cleavage over and over again. It was subtly different than anything he’d ever felt. Soft and warm. He wasn’t sure if it was better, but it was new and looking down to see Bella’s amused, happy smile was a turn on as great as any he’d ever experienced.

Bella wasn’t idle while her chest was being manhandled. She enjoyed the loving mauling he was giving her breasts. It sent little shocks from her nipples straight down through her to where her fingers were busily circling. She could feel it building. From the look on Will’s face is was going to be a race. She sped up, fluttering her fingers quickly back and forth, closing her eyes and letting herself go.

It only took a few moments before her orgasm ripped through her. This one was intense and fast. Her eyes snapped open and she gasped, staring up at Will who was watching her, enchanted. It was enough to push him over the edge as well. He groaned and shook. Hot spurts shot forth, hitting her neck and chin, raining back down to splatter the top of her chest. Another short shockwave lanced through her and she exhaled, happy, satisfied and a bit proud.

His hands relaxed and her breasts swung free. She brought her own hand, slicked with her juices, up to grasp his still hard but beginning to fade cock. She gently rung a few more drops from him onto her hand.

Will sat back down in his chair, staring at Bella, catching his breath and shaking his head in wonderment. She licked her hand, sampling the taste of their mixed fluids. “Not bad,” she said. “You need to eat more fruit though.”

“What?” he said, laughing.

“Nevermind. We need to get going,” Bella stood up looking down at the mess Will had made on her chest. “Look what you did,” she said with fake exasperation. “Hand me my bag.”

Will tucked himself away and did up his pants then pulled her bag off the back of the chair and passed it to her. He expected her to pull out a handkerchief, but instead she drew forth a small glass vial with a cork stopper. She opened it and began scraping the semen on her chest into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.