Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 34: Threesome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Threesome - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Abril and I were both cuddled up with Cynthia, with our hands on her body and her hands on us. There were a few whispers. After a time Cynthia asked me, “Would you mind if Abril and I ... did things?”

Well, I was not yet ready to sleep or screw, and I figured watching them would do me some good.

“If you want to, then I am fine if...” I was going to say she didnÔt have to, but she sort of beat me to the punch by turning and giving Abril a passionate kiss. They were so hot together, just like that they were pressing bodies and lips together, loving on each other. I got ready to back off but Abril motioned that she wanted me to join in. I started rubbing CynthiaÔs back and that was ideal, I got the “little kitten” body moves again from her.

Abril is very into Spanish so she started whispering sweet nothings in that tongue and Cynthia, who had a delightful tongue, returned the favor. They were both kissing around the cheeks and neck and ears and eyes, whispering these little romantic things while clearly they were getting very turned on. Then Abril pulled the covers off of Cynthia and got me working on her lower back and bottom. It started with touches, both caresses and harder rubbing, but CynthiaÔs bottom was so tempting I had to start kissing her there. She moaned and reached back and pulled my head to her, telling me “more please!” Then she giggled. So I did more. I kept it romantic with light kisses and sprinkled in a few love bites. Cynthia responded to both of us. They both loved it.

I felt really good about working with Abril. We had never done anything sexual, but with Cynthia between us that made a difference. It was kind of delightful to pleasure her together.

By now both girls were taking turns giving pleasure to the otherÔs nipples. I was surprised at how rough Abril liked it, Cynthia would actually pull a nipple with her teeth like a puppy with a rope, and Abril seemed to love it. On the other hand Abril was all tongue and soft lips on CynthiaÔs nipples.

Gradually Cynthia moved to her back, which made the bottom kisses kind of hard. The surprise was that she pulled me up and began kissing me while Abril kept working on her breasts and moved her fingers down. The next time I looked both women were head-to-crotch and had fingers in the otherÔs crotch; they were gentle but very stimulating. Abril was especially careful to avoid CynthiaÔs freshly torn flesh. By this time I was getting stiff again, I knew I was not ready to go so I kept it under the sheet, but I would not be so far along without the inspiration of the gentle loving going on next to me.

The next change was when Abril got on top of Cynthia, so they were in contact from crotch to mouth, kissing up a passionate storm and rubbing their bodies, including their tits and pubic mounds, together. It looked very hot. The surprise here was that Cynthia began pulling my head to AbrilÔs bottom, and Abril gave me a quick glance that said “Please.” So I did bottom kisses and caresses and lower back rubbing on Abril. I refrained from love bites, I did not want to cause Abril problems back home.

The girls also spread their legs, inviting my fingers to their valleys. With Cynthia there was not much to do, I could not go too strong on her clit and the rest of her valley was off limits. When I touched Abril she made positive noises, so I worked along her entire valley with my fingers. I did not penetrate her lips - we would need a conversation first - but as long as I stayed outside it was clearly helping her, which in turn was helping Cynthia. When I picked up a little lube from AbrilÔs slit I ran the tip on my finger around her anus. She gave me a look that said I was very naughty and could I please not do that nice thing too often. That was far beyond anything I had ever done with Abril, but she was in a unique mood so I accommodated her, in moderation.

Both girls were getting very warmed up and it seemed to me that they had a plan they had worked out in advance. The rubbing and the kissing were very nice, and they did wonders for me, but that type of thing only got them so far. It seemed to me there had to be another change. There was.

Abril moved her legs outside of CynthiaÔs body, got up straight and began to knee walk towards her head. Cynthia brought her arms to her body, it was a move that said she had done this type of thing before. At the end of her walk Abril was straddling CynthiaÔs mouth. Cynthia reached up and pulled AbrilÔs body down for a oral-genital kiss that looked like Cynthia was receiving a sacrament of pure lust. The girls had their eyes locked together when contact was made; they were totally into each other. Plus, from the way AbrilÔs body was moving, Cynthia must have been pretty good at what she was doing.

They were focused on each other except for one moment when Abril shot me a glance. “Kiss it, make it better.”

Now, why didnÔt I think of that? Because the pair was too beautiful for me to tear my eyes from. Still, as soon as she said it, I realized that yes, I had torn CynthiaÔs poor pussy, and if I was a grateful person I could not help myself but to kiss it and make it better for her. As a psychopath I do not have normal reactions like that, I have to take my cues where I find them. Since Abril had pointed the way, I followed the path. As I moved down between CynthiaÔs legs the sights and smells were pure sex, very attractive. Part of me wanted to stick it in again, but I would not be her focus, so that would not work. I gave her entire slit a lick, then started to parse the various segments and see what worked best in each. I was very careful on the clit, the little lady was placed well forward and very exposed, easy to pleasure while fucking her but calling for great care when the tongue was in play. Working just behind and off to the side seemed to bring the warmest response without getting all sorts of muscles flexing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.