Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 23: Is This Love?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Is This Love? - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Gracie was in a much better mood when she woke up and found my handsome warm naked body next to her. The handcuffs gave her enough slack so she started kissing on my face, shoulders and chest.

“What are you doing?” I asked when I woke. “You know you don’t have to audition for your life any more, right? I will free your butt, Zar insists I rid myself of you.”

“Yes, and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Or the bottom of my bottom, take your pick. This...” she gave me another series of kisses, “this is practice for how I hope the rest of my life will be waking up you, when you are at my home, which probably won’t be your home.” She gave a pouty face, then perked up again. “Now, I know I am a spoiled child, I proved that earlier. I will try to be better. Please?”

“You realize I am shipping you off for your safety, and your hostess has zero tolerance for such behavior. She might kill you if...”

“ ... if I deserve it. Yes, I understand. I will try to be good. I know it will be hard.”

“Yes, it will be hard ... I will have to find somebody else to stick my ‘hard’ into,” I said. She grumped at that, she was very expressive despite the goggles. I tried to make nice. “Well, they won’t be as good as you ... Very well, as you were.”

“Oh goodie!” she sort of happily squealed as she started the rain of kisses again. I moved to give her more of me in range. Normally I would not like this type of behavior, but making her happy counted for a lot and her sincere glee was strangely contagious. Plus it was actually kind of nice. Eventually I gave her enough slack to kiss my cock, but she knew the rules and while she got close, she did not step over the line. I was pleased, and a bit sorry about my own damn no-cocksucking rules.

It made me wish Li were here to help us. Li would be cool and very responsive. Gracie? I am not so sure she would play nice with others. On the other hand, I had heard that Gracie did play with girls, like Mark’s wife.

Eventually I freed Gracie, turned her on to her back, and gave her my own types of kisses: on her mouth and nipples with lots of tongue, a few teeth, and some sincere passion. Then I turned her over to do the same things with her neck and her butt cheeks. She squirmed with delight. I really would miss her every day she was gone, and the bastard Darnel would get the bill, payable in pain, for causing me to miss her. Then I asked if she was interested in a little ‘special closeness’ before breakfast. “Well, we will call it breakfast,” I said.

“What time is it?” she asked as she turned over.

“About 11 at night. My schedule has messed you up some.”

“Yeah ... well, with you here, my schedule is wonderful.” She moved her hands down my body and felt my erection, I was not going to need any help. “Oh goodie, my favorite wake-up. Put it in please my greedy pussy. From the back? Pretty please?”

She rolled onto her belly, cocked her hips and spread her legs. I pulled the covers off and found her pussy was very ready. As my fingers opened up the labials guarding her moist entrance she confessed, “I had a very naughty dream that started just like this. It was really hot. Eventually we did other things. That was what woke me up.”

“Well, we will have to see if real life is as good as the dream.”

“It is already better,” she said as she wiggled and giggled.

When she was spread open and I was ready I moved to rest my belly on her butt and penetrate her flesh. Damn, her bottom looked really, really good taking in my cock from behind. It took a few gentle shoves to get all the way in, the angle was not quite right and the outside edge was dry. But she wiggled delightfully with each move I made, and she was very wet deep inside her body. That changed everything, with her deep lube coating my shaft the movement became smooth and oh-so-easy.

Then she wanted to talk about us, but I said that she was not the only one to miss somebody, and that I would not let her go except for her own good. When I said that - she might have thought it was the closest thing she would get to a declaration of love from me - she got more excited and started to take the lead in our movement.

She did not, however, stop talking. “Oh yes Batman, do me, fuck that pussy. It is YOUR pussy. I want to be your pussy always, so you can put it in anytime ... make that ALLLL the time. Oh that feels so good I am going to miss it soooo muchhhh!”

She went on with that theme for a time. I admit it was gratifying and did my libido no harm.

“Don’t worry Gracie, I’ll have you back as soon as I can. If I have to slowly gut every Shark in town with a dull knife to get to Darnel and shut his mouth forever, I will. As long as I know you are safe I can operate.”

The whole justification for 49 and the way they operated was because Toad saw how his people each wanted to keep their family safe, it was their greatest desire. I knew that intellectually but never emotionally. Until now. I wanted Gracie close and safe, and if I could only have one of those for a time, I wanted her safe. Like Toad’s crew of robbers and hijackers always wanted their families safe in Mexico when they were operation in the US, between Houston and LA. Plus I wanted that for all members of 49. I was their secret leader, the CEO, the Jefe, and there were good reasons it was secret. But maybe I should start thinking more about my people then I had been. Also, maybe it was time to show more trust.

These thoughts flashed through my mind in about a stroke and a half. Then I got my mind back to pleasing this fantastic piece of ass I had in my bed, under my fucking body, wrapped around my cock, feeling so good.

Gracie was still mixing her begging with statements of how great I was, I guess she did not notice my mental time out.

“Baby baby, I love what you do to me. I want you to come from your wife to me, from your work wife to me, from your mistress to me. I don’t care who else you stick your cock into, just let me lick them off your body and your cock then let me fuck you silly so you forget all about them.” Like I thought, Gracie did not have a ‘play nice with others’ attitude, but she understood her man and his need to share his cock. That was a rare gift. Not very hispanic, in my experience.

I had to reply, and I had to do it quick because my balls were whispering that big things were about to happen sooner rather than later in their neighborhood.

“I appreciate that Gracie, with my obligations I really do. Because of all the women I have had, you are the number one woman I want in my bed, under my body and around my cock. You turn me on so, you make me so hot ... it is going to happen soon honey, get ready to take my load because it will not be long...”

“Oh yes, it is very LOOOONG. And so very hard. Long stroke me. Give it to me, put your seed into me because I am going to come too. Some day you are going to put your bastard into me and it is going to be just like this ... Oh ... Oh Yessss Fuuuuck Meee ... LOVVVVEEEEE MEEEEE!”

My noises were not so articulate as to be called words, but the meaning was clear and I know my timing was right on, we climaxed within a heartbeat of each other, I really have no idea who was first. Our feelings wrapped around each other, climbing upward to the heights like the two snakes on a doctor’s caduceus. The words she used, especially “bastard” reverberated in my heart as I pumped my seed into her. They were colossal pumpings, so big that they hurt, but the pleasure they brought felt just a little bit better. Like the tension table our first night, pleasure over pain. I imagined she was fertile, and this was us making my first retainer. Or perhaps a beautiful daughter that I could raise and give to the tribe, so she would know love at every turn and never face the terrible random horrors of places like LA and Miami.

(Of course, the word “bastard” also struck a special chord with me because I was conceived in rape, I was not Pablo’s biological son. At five, as a gift to bind myself to Pablo, I killed the rapist. By design it took more than a day. He made me a bastard so I was just showing him what he made. When he looked in my eyes and saw his own eyes staring back as I stuck the knife in, just piercing his liver, it made me the man I am today.)

I did not black out as I pumped more and more of my seed into Gracie’s pussy. I felt her climax and mine as they slammed against each other again and again. These are the moments when hearts spoke directly to each other, and what they said was like the dance of two knitting needles, binding our hearts closer together.

When it was done we embraced where we were, staying in position with me on top of her back for about a half hour. I wrapped my arms around her but otherwise we stayed almost still. I could not let her go and she reveled in it. I could hear her think about the words we had said to each other, and the deeper meanings those words carried. Several times she whispered, “I really did mean it, about a baby.”

If I had to select a phrase for what we did, I would say that was when we married each other in our hearts. Now we would love each other always, no matter what time brought us.

In time she stopped thinking and spoke to me. “You know, I meant what I said. I am falling in love with you. I can’t help it. I know it will be hard for both of us. But when I get back ... I meant those things and I want us to have a chance to be together in whatever way is possible. I even want your child, children, whatever. After my mother that was something I never thought I would say, but now I mean it. You don’t have to say anything, I know men don’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.