Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

When we arrived at Janine’s place, predictably, Branden had his cock buried up to the hilt in Jock’s ass, while Luis did the same to him. They were in a train and so caught up in their fun that they didn’t realize that they had an audience until Janine coughed. Looking sheepishly at her, Branden blushed a tad and spilled his load in Jock’s booty. Then Jock noticed that they had company and emptied his balls onto the bedsheet from excitement as well as shock. Luis saw us last and grinned, blowing Janine a kiss as he flooded Branden’s bowels. Two of them ran to the bathroom to clean up, while Jock just lay there on the wet spot of the bed.

“Save it, Jock. It’s clearly exactly how it looks and that’s fine with me. Did you really think that I didn’t figure it out? There are two bedrooms in this house and both are too small for me to sleep at night with all three of you. You’ve each had to spend two nights out of three with another man instead of me. Even if you weren’t bi, sooner or later, especially if you didn’t have other girls, you’d be sniffing around each other. You’re all three very handsome, attractive men, after all. At least to me.

“It’s honestly okay. I haven’t been faithful to the three of you, to say nothing of the fact that there are three of you. Some people, not us, of course, would call that cheating on each of you, when in fact it’s just sharing. Besides, it’s very sexy and hot to watch three men getting it on with each other. Not to mention that I’ve wanted you three to hump Heather, so if I was a jealous girlfriend, would I ask you to do that? Anyway, two of you remember Philip Larusso, don’t you?” Janine spoke, both before and after two of them returned.

“Yeah, I remember him. A dork, a douchebag, a wimp, a jerk, a dweeb,” Branden started to insult me to my face until I kissed him directly on the lips to shut him up.

Suddenly, his face changed as he fell to his knees and unzipped my pants to take my cock in his mouth. He was impressed with the size, not to mention the fact that it was soaked in so many women’s pussy juices by now. I began roughly fucking his throat and Branden caught the hint, gagging on my dick as if it were the greatest thing since sliced bread. I stroked his hair and patted his head, much to Jock’s horror as he watched one of his boyfriends deep-throating me.

“Attaboy. No more insults from you. Careful with the teeth. My mother’s an immortal Goddess. Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of Love. You might have heard of her. She wouldn’t take kindly to you biting my prick. I’ll consider this to be your apology and atonement for bullying me in high school, but how shall Jock make it up to me? It was terrible how both of you treated me back then, and now I have money and a Goddess mom as my patron. You can imagine the kind of revenge that I could wreak on you. I already own your girlfriend and one of your boyfriends now. My mother gave me the power of the Kiss, you see,” I gave the floor to Mom now.

“Yeah, the way I see it, Jock, you were mean to my son and that’s not something that a mother likes. Most women have little power to protect or avenge their sons and daughters from bullies outside of their own homes, and even then they can’t take it too far for fear of the authorities. I, on the other hand, am Aphrodite, daughter of Zeus and Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sex. You can guess what all I can do to avenge my son at your hands. However, I am a very forgiving woman when I wish to be and when one is contrite.

“I also know why you did it, being a Goddess and capable of reading mortal minds. You wrongfully blame him for how he treated Tracy, his stepmother, never mind that she was often not as nice to him as she could be. Of course, you were smitten with her, so you didn’t see that about her. I’m a Goddess and his mother, so I did. So, my young man, you can either make it up to Philip by kissing him and becoming his personal fucktoy or else you can remain unforgiven and take your chances.

“Janine doesn’t like how you treated him, either, do you, babe? Is that really the path that you wish to tread or would you rather atone and win my son’s protection?” Mom told a very startled Jock, who replied by looking first at Janine with her arms crossed, at the other ladies and gentlemen, and then at me.

Jock walked over to me, put his hands on my face and puckered up for a very hot, impressive kiss. Evidently, he figured that if one were to do something like this, they should do it right, which made sense to me at least. It certainly impressed Mom, Janine, and the others.

“Alright, studmuffin, now that your sweet ass is mine, I want you to fuck the holy shit out of Heather. Are we clear? I want her pounded and rogered but good with that powerful cock of yours. Right there, on that same bed where you just took a hammering yourself up your bum! If you can be each other’s butt bois, you can get it on with Heather Jenkins!” I told Jock as I shot my own load down Branden’s throat.

“Here, give me that snowball! I’ve waited too long to have one from you!” Janine demanded as she made out with Branden, slipping him a lot of tongue.

Jock didn’t take much encouragement to approach Heather and take her in his arms, pulling her onto the bed. From that point, though, she took over, riding him cowgirl-style with her wonderful tits swaying in his face and her buttocks mooning me so deliciously. She always had the most delectable booty, no doubt of that. Heather looked back at me and winked as she rode Jock, too.

I walked over to Luis right at that moment and kissed him on the lips before he could think to stop me, making him my bitch. I knew exactly what I wanted first from him. He was to give my first plaything the royal fucking of her dreams. I wanted him to rub her prostate just the right way.

“Fuck Madeira in the ass. Good and hard up her bum. I want to see how great you are with ladies, not just menfolk. And she is a lady, don’t forget that. She could have a cock like Peter North’s and she’d still be a lady. Are we clear?” I smacked his tush to make my point as he began making out with Madeira.

Before too long, Luis was balls deep in Madeira’s culo, taking her fine butt just like she craved, while I entered Marlena and Neha again in front of everyone. I gestured for Branden to fuck Mom and she was eager to do so with her legs wrapped around his waist as Marlena, Neha, and I went side by side next to them. Neha was on top this time, with Marlena right beneath her, the opposite of last time. As for Janine, I indicated Kenneth Dunbar to get it on with her now. I could read her lust for the kilted guy from a mile away after all, even without being able to invade her mind. He certainly didn’t object to banging the biracial cutie who was our hostess now.

As for me, I grabbed Marlena and fucked her several strokes before going into Neha and back. I swapped between them as I did before, planning to shoot a few spurts in each as I did last time. Something about the way that the two ladies meshed and worked with each other, probably due to being such close colleagues, really spoke to me. It was a sort of bond that I enjoyed seeing them embrace with each other. I thought to myself that whenever I fucked one of them, I should fuck the other, too, making it an understood bundle. There was just something so beautiful in their chemistry and their sharing of a man.

“I agree,” Mom announced my thoughts to everyone with a wink for me, “Marlena and Neha should always be fucked and made love with together. Any man or woman who tried to separate them is just plain wrong. In fact, if you don’t mind a slight amendment to your plans, those two should marry each other. Be wife and wife or woman and wife or whatever it’s called. I love these lesbian weddings, even if I’m not fond of the monogamy prevalent in Sapphic circles. A man and his wives should all be wed to each other, don’t you agree?”

“Yes, Mom ... you are the expert, after all. You’re the Goddess of Love, right? That makes you a bit of an authority on this matter, I would say,” I told Mom as I rammed my dynamic duo and she took Branden missionary-style.

“Damn ... you really are Aphrodite, aren’t you? The real McCoy? The actual Greek Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sex, and you’re ... underneath me? I’m fucking Aphrodite?” Branden finally blurted how much his mind was blown when it sank in that he was balls deep inside an immortal Goddess.

“Yeah, so do me, right? Okay? This is definitely the most important lay that you’ll ever have, honey buns! Do me justice, m’kay?” Mom teased him, kissing him very hard now as he thrust inside her twat.

“Thanks for agreeing to that, by the way, Mom,” I told her, “I didn’t mean to give you a command or anything.”

“No, it’s cool, son. Since when do I turn down hot, sweaty sex? I just plain love to fuck!” Mom reassured as she pushed back at Branden with her marvelous hips, “besides, you gave him the order, not me, and I was very pleased at hearing it. I could have refused, you know. I didn’t because I love sex! Yeah, harder, please ... deeper, rougher! Barebacking is the only way to go!”

Meanwhile, I was very busy myself, bottoming out in Marlena and Neha repeatedly in turn, giving it good and hard to them inside their warm, wet cunts. I fondled and slapped their buns and really enjoyed playing with their buttholes, of course. Both women moaned loudly as they felt my throbbing cock pulse with each stroke, taking their slick, juicy twats and mixing their fluids together. That was when I noticed something ... they had developed such an intense empathic bond that every thrust in one was felt by the other and every climax was enjoyed by both of them. Whether fucked by one man or two, or even by women, the two ladies now literally felt each other’s erotic ecstasy.

“Yes, honey, I did that. I sensed what would really make them happy and inseparable in the most authentic and beautiful way that I could imagine. I could tell that you wanted this, but so did they, only that you three weren’t quite sure of the right words for what needed to happen. I fused their pleasure receptors in such a way that they are seamlessly bound and can’t be untangled by any mortal alive. They really are tied together in such a way now that you can’t tell where one’s orgasm ends and the other’s begins, because they are so interwoven with each other. They’re basically fuckmates in every possible sense of that word,” Mom informed me as Marlena and Neha now creamed themselves into raw exhaustion.

As I planned, I spurted a few ropes inside Marlena first, and then emptied the rest of my balls into Neha. I pulled them both up for kisses, and then we settled in to watch the others fuck. Heather had Jock pinned and rode him even harder by now, her hot mess of a sweaty, sexy body all over him as she bounced up and down one minute, leaned over and ground onto him the next. I heard her screams of pure orgasmic delight as she stuffed her delightful snatch with his stiff and powerful rod. I definitely enjoyed the sight of her sweet moons as she mounted him, which gave me a splendid idea.

I walked behind Heather and spread her cheeks to lube her up a little and ease my prick as far inside her asshole as I could put it. She was now double-penetrated and she knew it, of course, making her squeal very loudly indeed. She pushed back hard at me with her large, curvy hips and bouncy ass, encouraging me to probe as far inside her tight, hot pucker as I could put my thick dick. It was so deliciously tight with her butt muscles clenching my cock and my powerful phallus dominating her much to her satisfaction. I grabbed her buns and squeezed her very hard indeed as I rammed deeper, making both Heather and Jock feel how narrow and thin the barrier was between his dong and mine.

I kissed and bit Heather on her neck and shoulders and she absolutely lost it, squeezing both of our cocks so hard that each of us was forced to shoot our loads deep into her holes. She didn’t hesitate in what she did next, taking my dick into her mouth, her lips and tongue slathering me from head to base with a ravenous appetite for my prick. She also planted her pussy right above Jock’s face without any warning and offered him the creampie that he didn’t hesitate to lick with enthusiasm. She even fed him an anal creampie, letting my cum drip down his gullet straight out of her booty while she leaned over and went ass-to-mouth for me. I was very relieved at how clean she really was, of course.

Speaking of sodomy, Luis and Madeira now had a great rhythm and pace going between them, her ass pushing back furiously at his prick as he rammed her deeper than ever. I could tell that between them, they were in their own Heaven or Elysium and that she was falling for him, but her love for me was no weaker than before. She just had a new lover, too, and she went out of her way to gratify him. He was already hopelessly infatuated, of course, and why wouldn’t he be? Madeira was a very luscious young woman, whatever her assigned genitals, and she gave a man every bit of her affection that she could, even as she did the same for others, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.