Slut Mommy - Cover

Slut Mommy

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A habitually cheating mother is caught cheating again, this time by her high-school-age son. In order to protect her second marriage from ending in divorce too, he punishes her to teach her a lesson. Then he takes over keeping her in line... his way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

That night at dinner Janet couldn’t stop grinning the whole meal. Bobby would throw her secretive little glances, then smile himself when he saw how happy his mother was. Tom was pretty much oblivious to the pair’s clandestine flirting and was talking about his day. Janet responded from time to time with a covering “Umhmm” but her attention was not on what her husband was saying.

Later that night after Bobby had gone to bed he heard a soft knock on his bedroom door.

“Bobby honey, are you still awake?” Janet asked softly.

“Yeah Mom, I’m awake. What’s up?” he asked.

She came in and sat down on the edge of his bed beside him. “Bobby sweetheart I just wanted to come in and say good night. And thank you for today ... I can’t remember being so happy and so ... you know.” she said.

“Yeah, I know Mom. And I’m glad I can make you ‘you know’ too!”

“Me too, baby, me too.” Then she leaned over and gave him a kiss goodnight. Then another more passionate kiss.


That was the beginning of Janet and Bobby’s incestuous adultery. They continued having their illicit meetings whenever the opportunity presented itself. Since Janet didn’t work and Bobby’s class schedule was such that he had the last class as a free period, he could leave school around 2:15 and be home by 2:30. Tom didn’t usually get home until 5:30 at the earliest so that gave them some time every day to enjoy each other. Of course, they didn’t have sex every day, but it afforded them an opportunity when they wanted to.

Three months went by and soon it was time to get ready for graduation. It was hard to know which one was more excited about graduation; Bobby who was the one graduating or Janet who was so proud and pleased that her son had overcome so much and was still able to get that valuable diploma!

Graduation day came and Tom and Janet watched from the gym bleachers as their son made that special trip across the stage to be handed the piece of paper he’d worked so hard and so long for. As the principal handed him his diploma, he looked up to see Tom beaming and Mom bawling her eyes out! He went back to his seat as the valedictorian came to the podium to give his speech.

As the ceremony came to a close the graduating class did the traditional throwing their caps into the air and the crowd of spectators all stood applauding.

Bobby caught up with his Mom and Dad as the crowds began to disperse and go home. Bobby showed his diploma proudly to his parents and got a handshake from Tom and a huge hug from Mom.

“I am so proud of you, Bobby. You know you are the first in this family to graduate high school. I dropped out when I was a sophomore. But you stuck it out despite everything,” she said.

Bobby had decided that once he graduated he would take a year off before jumping into the work-a-day world or going on to college. He figured he earned a break and wanted to enjoy one year of no demands.

And now that he and his mother had become “closer”, he was especially glad of that decision! Now he could have his mother anytime during the day until Dad got home.

On one particularly nice day, Bobby had decided to go for a swim in the backyard pool. Janet was busy doing housework and as she passed by the sliding glass door that led to the patio and the pool, she saw Bobby swimming.

She paused to admire her well-built and handsome son, his lean tanned body glistening with the water dripping from him. She remembered what that body could do to her and for her and her hand absent-mindedly slipped down between her legs.

She began to rub her pussy through her jeans, then not satisfied with that, she unbuttoned her jeans and stuck her hand under to rub herself over her panties. Her other hand went up under her top and pushed one cup of her bra up to get at her hard nipple.

Janet masturbated like that for a few minutes, watching her son like some kind of female peeping tom. “Oh God...” she moaned as she rubbed the silky fabric against her swelling and now-prominent clit. But no matter what she did it wasn’t satisfying her need. She knew what would though. So putting the laundry basket on the floor for later she walked out to the pool.

She got Bobby’s attention and he swam over to the side of the pool. “Hi Mom, do you need something?” he asked.

“Yes I do,” she said as she squatted down to get closer to him. “I’ve been having ... naughty thoughts!” she said in a soft voice. Then she stood up and headed for the house, looking back with a smile to see if he was going to join her.

Bobby wasted no time in responding to his mother’s call. He swam to the steps leading out of the pool and climbed up and out of the water, grabbing his towel on a nearby lounge chair he dried himself quickly as he walked then finished drying at the sliding glass door and hung it on a chair nearby as he stepped in the house.

He wasn’t sure which room she had gone into until she heard a door close upstairs. He ran upstairs and went straight to his parent’s room – the only room with the door closed. He opened the door only to find no one was in the room!

“Mom?” he called out.

“I’ll be right out baby,” she said from the en suite bathroom.

Bobby got out of his swimsuit and climbed into the bed as he waited for his mother to come out and join him. He waited several minutes and if it hadn’t been for an occasional bump or another sound from in the bathroom he would think something was wrong and come in.

“Everything all right in there?” he asked after a bit.

Just then the door opened and she stepped out. But it wasn’t the same woman who was just downstairs. She was...

“Holy shit, Mom ... you are beautiful!” Bobby said stunned.

Janet had gotten herself all dolled up for her son, wearing heavy nightclub makeup dark eyeshadow, glossy red lipstick, and a bit more blush than was really necessary. She had brushed her long brown hair out so it was soft and shiny.

She wore a very sexy sheer floor-length gown with only thong panties under it. He could see right through her gown to see her tits legs and ass – everything but a small triangle in front. She wore black marabou slippers and a black velvet choker to complete her ensemble.

“Well thank you, honey ... I’m just glad this thing still fits! I haven’t worn it in years!” she said looking down at herself.

“Aww, Mom you are still as hot as ever! I mean look at yourself,” he said pointing to the mirror on the closet door. She turned around to look at herself. She didn’t recognize the woman staring back at her – she hadn’t worn makeup like this since ... well since David!

Bobby got out of bed and came to stand behind her. “See Mom, you are a hottie. Or as the kids call it a MILF.”

“What’s a MILF?” she asked.

“A Mom I’d Like To Fuck,” he explained.

“Oh,” she said sheepishly. She paused for a moment. “So do you?”

He pulled her close and looked into her deep green eyes. He wanted to dive into those green pools and swim there forever. He crooked his finger and put it under her chin lifting her face to his. She looked into his face, her eyes darting back and forth seeking something but not sure she wanted to find it.

Bobby smiled. “More than anything in this world.” Then he kissed her and her heart soared. She moaned into his mouth and her arms went around his neck. She never wanted this kiss to end and he was in no hurry either.

Bobby slowly walked her backward to the bed, not breaking the kiss. When she reached the bed her knees buckled and she clung to him as he slowly lowered her onto the bed still keeping the kiss going. Then he got serious about the kiss and he devoured her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she greedily accepted. They kissed like it was the air they breathed.

Laying on the bed now, Janet let go of Bobby’s neck and let her arms fall over her head. Bobby let one hand trail down her body and open the front of her sheer gown. Then his kisses went on a march. He left her soft lips and moved to kiss her neck. She moaned softly and rolled her head to the side giving him all the access to her he could want. He kissed her tenderly, moving down her neck and brushing his lips very lightly across her neck as he did.

He reached her collarbone and followed it to the center of her chest using the same light kisses. Down the front of her sternum until he came to the valley between her mountainous tits. He raised his head for a moment. “Right or left?” he asked.

Janet, already losing her senses from this seduction, wasn’t sure what he meant. “What do you mean?”

“Do I go right...” and he kissed her right tit. “Or do I go left,” and he kissed her left tit.

“Oh Bobby, baby, I don’t care just pick one ... please!” she moaned. Since he was already on the left he chose to start there and he fastened his hot mouth over her nipple and areola sucking both into his mouth as far as he could get them.

She gasped in pleasure as she ran her hands through his hair, inviting him down her body. Bobby took his time tracing his tongue around her areola, occasionally giving her nipples a flick. Every time he did this, she drew in a short breath.

“Oh God baby, that feels soooo good!” she moaned, arching her tits up to meet his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.