Slut Mommy - Cover

Slut Mommy

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A habitually cheating mother is caught cheating again, this time by her high-school-age son. In order to protect her second marriage from ending in divorce too, he punishes her to teach her a lesson. Then he takes over keeping her in line... his way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Janet was still in the same position as when he left, her pain-wracked mind too clouded to think straight. That was fine with Bobby, he simply grabbed a handful of her hair and hefted her to her feet then he turned her back to the bed and pushed her back to fall on it. He knelt down, tying one end of the rope to her left ankle. He went around the front leg of the bed then threw the rope under the bed. Going around to the other side, he pulled the rope tight and tied her wrists, throwing the remaining rope back under the bed. He went around the foot of the same side as the head and pulling all the rope tight, tied her right ankle. She was now tied in a triangle pattern sideways on the bed, her legs spread wide.

Janet hadn’t had the will or the strength to resist his binding her, still trying to come to grips with the pain as the situation she was in. Bobby knew how to bring her out of it though.

THWAP! The wooden spoon landed hard on Janet’s tit and nipple.

“AAAIIIEEEE!” she screamed. The panty gag had fallen out of her mouth when Bobby flipped her over. But it was of no consequence to him.

Let her scream maybe she will understand! he thought.

THWAP! The spoon landed on her other tit sending yet another wave of agony to her muddled mind.

As with her ass, he then began giving her one blow after another in rapid succession alternating tits as she screamed bloody murder twisting and pitching against the God-awful pain. He only gave her ten blows with the spoon, five on each tit. He ended this reign of terror, however by grabbing the beaten and abused nipples and pinching them as hard as he could and lifting her as high as the ropes would allow by her sore nipples.

Another terrible scream was ripped from her lips as she felt her nipples being torn from her body. Of course, Bobby didn’t tear them off, but she sure felt like he was. She fell back on the bed unable to sob anymore, unable to moan. She was just trying to breathe now.

But Bobby had one more chore to do. Without any warning, the spoon landed again ... this time on her pussy!

Janet’s eyes got wide as saucers and her mouth fell open. But no sound came out. Not at first. Bobby gave her ten smacks on her pussy and clit as fast as he could dole them out. Janet finally found her voice again about number seven and the scream she let out was more the sound of an animal dying as a predator tore it apart. It wasn’t human but no human would do this to another.

After Bobby was satisfied that his mom had been punished enough he tossed his implements of torment aside and untied his mother. Janet didn’t move, she was incapable of moving anything. She couldn’t sit up, she couldn’t roll over. She couldn’t even fall out of bed onto the floor. She just lay there wrapped in her own pain and suffering.

But Bobby was her son and despite the harsh punishment, he had done this out of love and caring. He needed to teach her a lesson not to go out whoring around. She certainly wouldn’t be doing it anytime soon – there wasn’t a hole on her that didn’t hurt!

Bobby sat with her there on the bed for over an hour until she was able to at least turn her head and look at him with clear eyes.

“Why...” she tried to speak, but her voice cracked and she couldn’t get the words out.

“Shhh ... just rest Mom. There’s time for talk later,” he said.

It was two hours later before she could get up and hobble around painfully. This would be a spanking she wouldn’t soon forget!

Bobby went in and got a shower ready for her. A hot shower would go a long way in her recovery. He helped her walk slowly into the bathroom, set the water temperature, and then helped her into the shower. She stood there letting the hot water run down her sore body until she heard the shower door open. It was Bobby!

Under normal circumstances, she would have screamed for him to get out, but she didn’t have the energy. He came in and wrapped his arms around his mother’s naked body. holding her while the water ran down them both.

This act of kindness broke her. After nearly beating her half to death with a severe punishment, he had come in to forgive her and hold her. She lost it and started sobbing uncontrollably as her son held her close.

Bobby let her have a good cry then he tenderly and lovingly washed his mother’s batter body taking great care of the areas that he had concentrated his punishments on. He washed Mike’s cum from her face and out of her hair – it wouldn’t do to have his dad find evidence of her impropriety! When she was clean and felt better, he helped her to bed.

“I’m going to call Dad and tell him to bring home a couple of pizzas ... that you aren’t feeling well and don’t feel up to cooking dinner. You just lay here and rest, I’m sure he will want to come in and check on you when he gets home,” Bobby said.

Janet nodded her head and gave him a weak “thank you” smile.

Later that night when Bobby was in bed, Janet quietly knocked and came in.

“Bobby can we talk for a minute quietly ... your dad is asleep. He was really tired when he got home. But I wanted to talk to you about what happened today.”

“Sure, what is it?” he said, sitting propped up with his pillow.

Well, honey, you were right in everything you said today. I am a slut and I do need to be looked after and watched. I need boundaries, baby. Your dad, as much as I love him, let’s me get away with whatever I please with no consequences. He loves me, I know, and he trusts me that I will have enough common sense to do the right things. But he shouldn’t because I get ... tempted too easily. I need strict rules and strict guidance. That is one of the things that has been missing.

And while the punishment you gave me has made me sore as hell now, it was just what I needed. I fucked up royally today I know, and I don’t want to lose this either. So if you promise to keep me in line and give me this kind of punishment when I step over it. I will agree to all that you said earlier.”

Bobby sat up wanting to know more. “Now let’s see if I understand this ... you are agreeing that I am to be in charge of you and make sure you don’t... ‘fuck up royally’ again. Is that what you mean?”

“That’s right. You will be in charge of keeping me on the straight and narrow – you have already taken away one temptation and I’m sure you can do the same with any others that come along.”

“And what about the other stuff?”

“You mean about fucking your mother and the ‘kinky stuff’?” she stood up and opened her robe to show him that she was completely naked underneath. “You can have this whenever you want so long as your dad isn’t home. Just give me a few days to recover from your spanking and we will talk about all that this entails, okay, baby?”

And to seal the deal she sat down next to Bobby and kissed him, not a mother and son kind of kiss, but a full-on man and woman lovers kind of kiss. The kind of kiss that makes a guy’s cock hard and gets a woman wet!

“I’m sorry I was so rough on you earlier Mom, but I really did do it for your own good. I had to make sure you understand that you are not to go out cheating and everything. You see, when you cheat on Dad, you cheat on me as well. I mean when you cheated on David my birth father, he left you. I don’t want Tom to leave us which is what I’m afraid will happen if he catches you. And I don’t want you to be sad and lonely, Mom.”

“I never looked at it like that Bobby honey. But don’t worry, I won’t cheat anymore. And to be honest ... it was kinda hot having you take charge like that!”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You see your grandfather, my father, told me once after he’d gave me a sound spanking that he spanked me because he loved me. He said he wanted me to grow up and be a good woman. He told me that if he didn’t care what happened to me, he wouldn’t bother with whipping me. He said that I shouldn’t worry about getting spankings, worry when I didn’t get spanked because that means he doesn’t care anymore.

“Well, Mom you never have to worry about whether or not I love you. You are my mother and no matter what you do I will always love you. But if you need spankings as a reassurance of that, I’m not opposed to giving you one whenever you need confirmation!”

“Oh I hope so, baby ... because I plan on being naughty a lot!” she grinned mischievously.


It was three days later, on Saturday when the subject of her management was broached again. Tom had gone off to his weekly golf game with his buddies and Bobby was just hanging around the house. Bobby was downstairs in the family room watching television when Janet came downstairs.

“Bobby, honey, can you help me with something,” she said, coming up him.

Bobby turned off the TV. “Sure Mom, what do you need help with?”

“Well, I am feeling a little ... mischievous. Can you help me stay out of trouble, baby?” she said biting her fingernail coquettishly.

“I see. And just what part is feeling mischievous, today?”

“It’s Miss Kitty ... she has been purring up a storm today. Can you help me, sweetheart?”

“Well let’s see her – maybe a good tongue lashing will help!” Bobby said playing along with the game.

She giggled and unfasted her jeans. She had just started to pull them over her his when he grabbed the legs and gave them a good jerk shedding her of the denim barrier swiftly.

“OH Bobby!” she gasped.

Bobby turned them around so that she was now with her back to the sofa. “Sit.” She instantly obeyed and he grabbed her panties and quickly rid her of them as well.

He lifted her legs high and spread them wide apart, handing them to her. “Hold these out of my way. I want to look Miss Kitty in the eye when I lecture her!”

She did as he said trembling as he examined her steaming pussy. “Well I can see a couple of problems right off,” he said.

“Oh?”

“Yeah. First off it’s these panties. Totally unsuitable for a decent slut. I don’t want you wearing “granny panties” anymore. You are much too hot and sexy for such old fashioned underwear! I want you in bikini panties at the very least and thong panties would be better. You have a lovely ass slut, and you should show it off!”

“Oh God Bobby, when you call me that ... oh I get so wet! Yes, I am a slut! I want to be your slut, Bobby. Please can I be your dirty nasty slut?” Janet moaned.

With some work, I think you can make a suitable slut. We’ll work on it and see. Now the other thing is all this,” he said pinching a bit of her pussy hair and pulling on it.

“Ohhh...”

“Exactly. You see, I really love eating pussy, but I don’t like flossing afterward. So by the next time Miss Kitty needs a talking to, I want her to be hairless. Or at the very least bald with a small upside-down triangle starting above your clit. Understand?”

“Yes Sir!” she said, smiling.

“Since Miss Kitty needs attention right away, I will just have to ignore the hair. But I don’t want to do it again. Now hold those legs out of the way and let me talk with Miss Kitty for a bit.”

Bobby moved down to get close to his mother’s exposed and easily accessible pussy. Using his thumbs he pulled open her pussy lips to peek into the wet pink interior. A blast of hot humid air hit his face, scented with his mother’s sweet perfume.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.