Slut Mommy - Cover

Slut Mommy

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A habitually cheating mother is caught cheating again, this time by her high-school-age son. In order to protect her second marriage from ending in divorce too, he punishes her to teach her a lesson. Then he takes over keeping her in line... his way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Janet put the last of the dishes away and walked to her son’s bedroom. Being a teenaged boy, his room was less than tidy. In fact, it looked like a tornado had just come through!

“Oh Bobby!” she sighed pitifully as she began to pick his dirty clothes scattered about the room.

Janet was tired of her tedious, mundane daily routine: cleaning the house, doing the endless piles of laundry, cooking, blah, blah, blah. On rare occasions, her day was broken up by a phone call or visit from one of her girlfriends or neighbors, but mostly it was the same thing day after monotonous day.

This day would be one that she would remember however for a very long time to come!

Janet had been having an affair for about three months now with Michael Harris. Mike was her husband Tom’s coworker and best friend. The affair started out innocently enough when Tom and Janet went to a company picnic. Tom had introduced Janet to Mike and the two struck up a casual conversation while Tom went to get something for him and Janet to eat.

For some unknown reason, Janet felt at ease with Mike – she was usually pretty reserved and quiet in social settings. And Mike became enamored with Janet as well. Things progressed as they bumped into each other often and before either of them knew it they were attracted to each other. And that’s when the affair began in earnest.

Janet still loved her husband very much and always felt disgusted with herself for cheating on him afterward, but Mike gave her something that Tom didn’t ... an excitement that married life had slowly drained away.

Tom made a good living for the three of them and they lived an upper-middle-class lifestyle – they weren’t rich, but they didn’t have to worry at night over the bills. In fact, Tom made enough that he told Janet that he didn’t want her working. He liked having her at home when he got home, with a home-cooked meal and a clean house. That was the deal when they got married – he would bring home the bacon and she would cook it up!

She bent over to pick up her son’s football jersey he had tossed on the floor after a recent game. Bobby was the starting quarterback of the local high school football team. She held the dirty, sweaty jersey up to see how bad it was then tossed it into the basket with the rest of his clothes. As she turned to leave she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror on the back of Bobby’s bedroom door.

What happened to me? she thought. She felt ancient even though she was only 38 years old. I am too fucking young to have a son about to graduate high school!

She left her son’s bedroom heading for the laundry room. She tossed the clothes into the washer but when she came to the football jersey she held it up again. She looked at the purple and gold colors and the school emblem over the left breast. This was the same school she had gone to twenty years ago. She began reminiscing about her own high school days.

Janet was the head cheerleader back in those days and she was the queen of the school. All the boys wanted her and all the girls wanted to be her. She had her own little “court” – made up of the other cheerleaders and four or five other rich and popular girls. She also had a boyfriend who was the star quarterback of the football team back then.

They were the “perfect couple” and made Prom King and Queen that senior year. Everyone expected them to get married after high school and live the perfect Ken and Barbie life but life had other plans. Her star quarterback enlisted in the Army and was sent over to Iraq. two months later he was killed when the truck he was in hit a roadside bomb and was destroyed.

After his death, Janet met another man, a man named Bobby Johnston, and they got married. But one day Janet, in a moment of weakness, found herself in the arms of another man. It was just once, but it resulted in her becoming pregnant with Bobby.

Bobby was furious and filed for divorce shortly after learning about the affair and resultant pregnancy. Janet was about seven months along when she met Tom.

Tom and Janet hit it off right away and Tom, being a good man, decided to save Janet from the stigma (and burden) of being a single mother. So he asked her to come to live with him and he signed the birth certificate as Bobby’s father. They were officially married a few months later in a very quiet ceremony in another state so no attention would be drawn to the fact that Janet had Bobby out of wedlock.

Janet thought that she had finally beaten her urge to cheat – she had a good man, a good family life, all the things she thought she always wanted. But then Mike came along and...

A knock on the door interrupted Janet’s trip down memory lane. She tossed the jersey in the wash and started the machine then went to answer the door.

“Mike! What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at work?” she said surprised that he was at her door at this time of day.

“I took off from work – I said I had a migraine and had to go home sick. I have been thinking about you baby and I just had to have you!” he said.

“But what about Tom What if he catches us?” she said.

“Don’t worry about him ... he’s in a long sales meeting with some clients. He’ll be there for a long time yet. They are still working out the details of the sale. We have time, let’s go baby I am hard and horny for you!” he said.

Janet giggled as he grabbed her hand and they scampered down the hall, getting undressed as they did. As they entered the bedroom, Mike pushed the door to shut it, however, he didn’t push it hard enough and it only closed partway. But in their eagerness to get to the sex they didn’t realize the door hadn’t fully closed.


Bobby came into the house looking for his mother. He didn’t have a class the last period of the school day but he wanted to let her know he was going to go to the mall with some friends so he would be coming home late. He was planning on buying a burger or something for dinner while he was out with his friends. It had been raining earlier that day and the ground was muddy so he slipped his shoes off at the front door and was going through the house in stockinged feet.

He had gone through most of the house and was headed for his parent’s room when he heard it. It was a little muffled at first, but as he got closer it became clear – it was voices! And not just his mother’s voice either!

“Unngh! Yeah baby! Fuck me! Fuck me with that fat cock, dammit!”

“What a hot tight little pussy! Ride it, you slut! Fucking ride that hard cock! You know you want all of this big fat cock don’t you!”

Smack!

“Yes! Spank my hot ass you fucking bastard!

Smack!

“Oh fuck, give me that big fucking cock! Give it all to me! Stuff that hard cock deep in my pussy! Yesss!”

Bobby stood in the hall outside the bedroom. He tried to figure out what to do with this new information. Should he charge in there demanding to know what’s going on? Should he tell his dad what goes on around here when he’s at work? They’d just deny it, saying that he was making it all up for some reason. No, he needed proof if he was going to bring this to light.

He fished into his pocket and got out his cellphone. He turned the volume all the way down and turned the camera on. Sticking the camera through the opening in the door he began filming his mother fucking his father’s best friend.

He watched as his mother, on her hands and knees on the bed, was being subjected to Mike Harris’ hard piledriving thrusts. He slammed into her hard enough to cause her to grunt with each hard thrust. And she was loving every moment of it. Bobby watched as his mom’s assflesh jiggled upon impact, her huge 38DDD tits swaying back and forth, and her long wavy chocolate brown hair whipping around.

Janet was moaning and clawing at the sheets as her arousal was reaching its peak. “Oh Mike, baby I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum on the fat beautiful cock! Please baby please make me cum! Make me cum so hard please!” she cried.

“Yeah, slut! Cum on my fucking cock! Cum on my cock and tell me you love it! You are a fucking slut aren’t you?”

“Yes! Yes, I’m a fucking slut! I love cock! I love your cock! Ohhh fuck, I’m... I’m CUUUMMMINNGGG!” she screamed out.

Bobby watched as his mother went stiff and her legs trembled with the strain of holding her up. Mike reached forward and grabbed her hair, hauling her head back as he pounded even harder through her orgasm. Just as her orgasm began to subside it was his turn.

“Now I’m gonna cum ... I wanna cum on that sexy slut face! Hurry ... here it comes!” Then he jumped off the bed, dragging Janet with him onto the floor. She knelt in front of him, her mouth open like a little bird waiting to be fed. Mike jerked his fat cock fast as she held her gorgeous face up for him, waiting anxiously for his slimy load. “Yeahhh! Here it comes, slut, here it comes!” Mike jerked out his thick creamy load. Four fat blasts of thick gooey cum splattered Janet’s slutty face. At the last spurt, she grabbed his still hard cock and rubbed the slimy goo all over her face, smearing her makeup and slapping the cock against her cheek happily.

Bobby watched all the action, transfixed by his mother getting so thoroughly fucked. But somewhere in his peeping, he came up with an idea of how he could turn this accidental discovery his way. His mother was busy sucking Mike’s shrinking cock of it’s last remaining cum and cleaning it at the same time. Then she popped it out of her mouth to lick some spilled drops of cum from her tits.

Bobby stepped from the shadows into the room. He had picked up his dad’s .45 caliber pistol from the desk drawer by the front door – he didn’t want to have to use it, but in situations like this you had to be ready. People react in strange ways when they are caught in compromising situations and Mike was a lot bigger than Bobby.

“Well, well what have we got here having a little party are we?” he asked, catching them both by complete surprise.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Mike wheeled around, fists cocked.

“Don’t fucking try it, Mr. Harris...” Bobby said, pointing the gun directly at him.

“BOBBY! WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME SO SOON?” she screeched, scrambling to sit on the bed, covering herself with some of the sheet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.