Charlie Zero's Last-ditch Attempt - Cover

Preview

Charlie Zero's Last-ditch Attempt

by Harvey Havel

Copyright© 2019 by Harvey Havel

Fiction Story: Published in 2014. Charlie meets a wealthy and successful mobster at a local bar late one night, and with his help, Charlie hopes to get the woman he is in love with by associating with him. He finds out, though, that even with the mobster's help, he is arrested, loses his job, and is generally tortured by his lot in life and the threadbare existence that comes with it. His only real choice, he decides, is to take action and kill the man who is most responsible for it all: the mobster himself.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction  

coverpage

Copyright © 2013 by Harvey Havel

All rights reserved. All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publishers, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review to be printed in a newspaper, magazine or journal.

License Notes. This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. It may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with someone else, please purchase an additional copy for each reader. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to your favorite retailer and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Books by Harvey Havel:

Noble McCloud (1999)

The Imam (2000)

Freedom of Association (2006)

From Poets to Protagonists (2009)

Harvey Havel’s Blog, Essays (2011)

Stories from the Fall of the Empire (2011)

Two Tickets to Memphis (2012)

Mother, A Memoir (2013)

Charlie Zero’s Last-Ditch Attempt (2014)

The Orphan of Mecca, Book One (2016)

The Orphan of Mecca, Book Two (2016)

The Orphan of Mecca, Book Three (2016)

An Adjunct Down (2016)

The Thruway Killers (2017)

The human heart is told

Of Nothing—

“Nothing” is the force

That renovates the World—

—Emily Dickinson circa 1883

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.