Jenny's Shenanigans - Cover

Jenny's Shenanigans

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2020 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A frustrated wife whose husband doesn't please her sexually looks for other partners.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   InLaws   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

Jenny Malone and her husband Tom were married for twenty years. He was a wonderful husband and a great father. He worked hard to provide for his family. He traveled a lot but when he was home, he worked late.

Jenny was a stay at home mother. However, her children were teenagers and did not need her as much. She kept herself busy with things she liked to do.

As wonderful as Tom was, in the bedroom he was a real dud. He did not have a big penis, nor did he have the skills to get by.

She never got off which frustrated her. For a while, she would entertain herself with her toys but that got old fast. She went on hook-up sites and would meet men for sex. She enjoyed her shenanigans.

Jenny loves to have sex. With her husband not so much. He basically gets himself off and leaves Jenny a hot mess. Her new friends keep her remarkably busy. She meets men every day to have sex with her. She has quite a collection of studs to keep her happy.

Her husband likes to have sex every day, however, it is no more than a half an hour. He licks, plays, and fucks in the shortest amount of time. He thinks he is a sex addict and likes how fun Jenny is in the bedroom. However, Jenny never gets a turn when Tom fucks her. Every day it is over so fast, you could blink your eye and it would be over.

After he leaves, she is off to get fucked properly. On Mondays, she has sex with Brad. Brad is a twenty-year-old college student. He and Jenny met on a swiping app. Brad was looking for milf’s and Jenny fit the bill. He loves to eat pussy. When they are together, he licks her pussy for an hour and leaves her a hot mess. She begs for him to fuck her. He is a big boy. His cock is eight inches long.

He likes Jenny to ride him. Jenny has big tits and he loves to suck on her nipples while she rocks back and forth on his huge cock. Jenny has natural tits. Her breasts are a 40 double D. She has a curvy body with a round ass. Her legs are long, and she maintains a golden tan.

She has long hair which she wears in a ponytail so Brad can pull it when they have doggie sex. Since he is endowed, he likes to fuck her hard. Brad is a bit kinky, and sometimes will bring handcuffs and a blindfold for Jenny. Jenny likes hanging around with Brad.

On Tuesday’s she has sex with Collin. Collin and Jenny met at the supermarket. He is African American and is a bartender. He is very social and likes to have a good time. He has an exceptionally long tongue and he likes to eat pussy. He will eat Jenny’s snatch for hours. He loves to make her orgasm plenty when they get together. He too has a large cock.

Collin enjoys anal sex. Jenny had never experienced anal sex before. Now she loves it. She gets off quickly when he rams her butt with his large cock. He too pulls on her ponytail. Jenny will rub her pussy while getting a nice butt fuck. Collin fills her butt with his cream and will lick his cum from her butt.

On Wednesday’s, Jenny has sex with Barbara. She wanted to experience sex with a woman. They met at the psychiatrist’s office. They got to talking and both were unhappy with their husbands. They went out for coffee and ended up at a motel. They were each other’s first same-sex encounter. Jenny liked having sex with Barbara.

Barbara is loving like herself. The sex is amazing and very gentle. Jenny likes eating pussy and likes making Barbara cum. Barbara squirts and Jenny never experienced something like that. She sprays her juices when she has orgasms.

Jenny thought that was wild. After many times together, Jenny learned how to squirt too. She is wonderfully comfortable with Barbara and gets excited when she licks her pussy and clit. Jenny’s clitoris swells up a lot and protrudes out like a small dick when she is excited. Barbara gets her crazy with passion and that is when Jenny has learned to squirt.

In their encounters, they have brought double dongs to enjoy and many kinds of vibrators. Jenny wanted to fuck Barbara and bought a strap-on cock. The women take turns fucking each other. Barbara and Jenny have an amazing time together.

Thursday’s Jenny meets with her Asian friend Kang. Kang is thirty and is also married. His wife is too vanilla for him. They met on a swiping app. Kang likes Jenny to give him blow jobs. His wife is too timid and hates doing blow jobs. Jenny loves to do it. He too has a long cock. Jenny is a pleaser and will always swallow the load that Kang dumps down her throat.

She always kneels and opens her mouth. She first will hold his cock in her hands and stroke him gently. He always tells her to hold his cock firmly and jerk him fast.

When he is hard, which is quite quickly she opens her mouth and accepts his dick down her throat. She massages his warm balls that fills up with his hot cum. Jenny is a good cocksucker. She loves to deep throat his big dick and has learned how to swallow it which drives Kang crazy.

She always wears red lipstick while performing his blowjobs. She makes sure that her sucking noises are loud, which drives Kang crazy. After about an hour, he will cum down her throat. Jenny always swallows.

Afterwards, he will lick Jenny’s pussy and loves to see her clitoris get really swollen. He pays special attention to get her clit ready to explode. That is when Jenny sprays her love juices which makes Kang hard and ready.

Kang likes to fuck her butt. He feels like he is not cheating if he has anal sex. Cheating is cheating but in Kang’s mind, he saves vaginal sex with his wife.

Jenny adores anal sex and Kang pounds her butt with his cock. He likes to feel in charge and give her smacks on her round ass. Jenny plays with her pussy while getting butt fucked. She comes quickly getting her butt fucked hard.

Friday’s Jenny has sex with her father-in-law. In the beginning of their marriage, Jenny quickly became bored in the bedroom. She did not want to divorce him, so she just dealt with it.

She was having tea with Robert who is Tom’s father. She told him how unhappy she was in the bedroom. Robert felt bad for Jenny and after hearing her whole story he offered to have sex with her in exchange for her staying married to Tom.

Robert was an attractive and horny bastard. He said his wife was a cold fish in the bedroom too. He looked forward to Friday’s where he would fuck the shit out of Jenny.

He too had a nice sized cock. He was kinky and liked to meet at cheap motels. He liked Jenny to wear costumes that fit their roleplay. Their whole sexual encounter was a roleplay that Robert found sexy. Robert was a horny bastard and loved strange role-plays. He liked her to be a naughty teenager and he would play a priest.

He would like her to tell him all her sins and he would fuck her silly. Robert preferred anal sex and he liked to pee on Jenny. After his marathon fucking of her butt, he liked her to lay in the bathtub where he would take a piss on her body. Afterwards, while she was covered in urine, he would sit on the toilet and have Jenny sit on his hard dick. They would kiss passionately while he played with her huge tits. She was a sexy slut and he loved how dirty and kinky she would allow him to be.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.