Amy's Fantasy - Cover

Amy's Fantasy

by Bashful Scribe

Copyright© 2018 by Bashful Scribe

Erotica Sex Story: Amy might pride herself on being a tease, but even teases have their breaking point. What might happen if that breaking point occurs on public transit?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

Initially, Amy was hesitant when Alex had asked her if she wanted to take the bus instead of a plane. She knew that what should have been a couple-hour journey would now take more than a whole day, but when she saw the price difference she would have to say yes.

She ended up being surprised with how much she liked the bus ride. Free wifi, air conditioning (which was nice for the dead-of-summer trip across state lines) and room for her ample legs to stretch and feel at home. It wasn’t easy being 5’10 and being on a plane for a few hours at a time – something told her Alex knew that. He was always so considerate, even though he liked to play the part of someone who didn’t care what anyone thought.

By the time she had thought to face away from outside the window which had occupied her gaze for the past few hours, Alex was already asleep. His hazel eyes were fully closed, his mouth slightly open, clearly in deep sleep. His rather pale skin was easy to see contrasting his dark apparel. His short wavy black hair was somehow always perfect, and his strong jawline, which he thanked his Ukrainian background for, could make anyone stop and stare. Amy smiled for her bad timing – she wanted to tell him thanks for the idea of the bus, and for the trip. They weren’t a couple by any means – in fact, Alex had a girlfriend – but thanks to the fact that Alex and his girlfriend were open, Amy and Alex had made out a couple of times.

Amy had her suspicions when Alex had asked her to go on an adventure with him a week or so ago, and figured he was looking to finally get into her pants. Of course, he had wanted to for a while, but Amy really enjoyed being a tease – the most they had done was find an empty university classroom and grind against each other, fully clothed, while they made out and lightly explored each other. Alex would move along to her neck after a while – he loved giving neck kisses – and tell her how hot he found her between kisses and bites.

And there was a lot to say – Amy had an amazing figure and knew it, sometimes to the extent where she would tease her figure for very lucky guys in ways too subtle to pin as intentional. Her brown eyes were flirty yet innocent, and she was blessed with amazing genetics, with an inquisitive, alluring face that complimented her innocent yet sexy expression, as well as boasting an adorable set of freckles. The genetics didn’t just end at her face, blessing her with a shockingly curvaceous body that boasted both impressive breasts and hips that made every girl she knew jealous. Her brown straight hair was always done up in a conservative ponytail, and her choice of clothing was always conservative to match. A lot about her was conservative, really – having been raised the daughter of a pastor from the John Miles Baptists, she knew she would have been caught dead if her parents knew she did anything outside of a relationship, so her parents never knew.

Sometimes she even preferred that way of life herself, but Alex caught her offguard. Not exactly what a professor would call a star student, Alex had his own quirky version of charm, and an ability to make anyone open up to him. Within months of meeting Alex and also deciding she wouldn’t pursue any kinds of hookups like her friends did, Amy ended up getting quite close with Alex when they happened to be discussing his relationship at a coffee shop one night. In minute one of that conversation, Alex revealed that he and his girlfriend were poly. In minute two, he revealed what a self-described slut he was. In minute ten, Amy was shocked to find that she had started shifting in her seat, she was so turned on.

Still, she refused to let up. She chalked it up to culture shock and didn’t want to be too curious, but ended up always asking Alex more questions about how poly culture worked. The more questions he answered, the more Amy was stunned at how easily he was willing to open up about his own sex life, and the wetter she became. Eventually, she had given up on trying not to masturbate as she asked him dirtier and dirtier questions over text, and had went from not needing to masturbate at all to doing it several times a day, without Alex ever knowing.

Or so she thought. One night while texting, Alex got very forward, like he hadn’t before. He had asked her if she was enjoying herself, and if she was using one finger or several. Amy, two fingers into herself, hadn’t known how to respond, and played it innocent, but Alex wasn’t having any of it. He started to explain to her how he had wanted her for a while just as he knew she wanted him, and after Amy tried to play dumb by asking how Alex wanted her, Alex went into a long fantasy story about eating her out in the middle of a lecture.

That was the night Amy caved. She had already known long before that she was wet for him, but she couldn’t contain it any longer and gushed that night – in more ways than one – about how badly she wanted him. Alex confessed how badly he wanted her right back, and the two felt like they were back in high school again for the weeks after, sneaking looks at each other when they crossed paths in the university hallway before they eventually snuck off to a private part of campus and made out for the first time.

From that point on, neither one of them could get the other out of their minds, but their timing wasn’t the best – the school year had ended, and neither of the two had planned on taking summer classes. For a few weeks the two were content to only text each other, with the tone only sometimes turning sexual. Then, out of nowhere, Alex surprised her by proposing the two of them take a journey to a cottage on the West Coast his family owned. An adventure, he said. Amy knew, or at least thought, that this was the moment, this was when they were going all the way. But once again, Alex surprised her, never making a move on her the entire week, with the both of them sleeping in different beds.

And that was so frustrating. Amy was always the tease. Amy was always the girl that drove guys wild with her body, her boobs, her ass, and while the week was a lot of fun, she was hot as a firecracker in anticipation of when Alex would finally live out one of those fantasies he was always telling her – fuck her up against the cottage window with her body on full display, finger her under the table at a restaurant he would take her to, bring her to the pier and fuck her against the fence, not caring who saw them – and he never did. As the week’s available time grew shorter and shorter, Amy was more and more sure it would happen, and her wetness grew. Yet she refused to masturbate, knowing that would make the inevitable moment Alex pinned her down and tore all of her clothes off even better. She wasn’t mad that he didn’t – how could she be? She even said once or twice that “maybe we shouldn’t do this,” and liked to play the innocent one of the two (a good choice on her end, as Alex was always the more blunt and forward one). Maybe he had his girlfriend suddenly went mono. Maybe he wanted to prove he genuinely liked her as a friend and the two were able to share a great week together without needing to fuck. Whatever it was, she knew two things – one, she respected him for what he did no matter why, and two, she was hornier than she had ever been in her whole life.

Amy bit her lip, still looking at Alex. She knew that they both were super into public stuff and the idea of exhibitionism, but also knew that both of them thought of it as a hypothetical, as a fantasy. She knew she wouldn’t, and couldn’t, actually masturbate on the bus with so many people here, but that didn’t stop her from wanting to, and picturing it. She almost chuckled to herself as she realized she could just as easily picture Alex fucking her, Alex finally taking her, Alex ripping off her conservative jeans and Amy finally getting to feel him inside her, like she craved all week. Amy started to squirm in her seat as the fantasy played out in her mind...


It was late at night, late enough that the lights were on throughout the bus, painting everything in its slight yellow tint, but soon the lights would turn off so that the bus-goers could get some sleep. Amy was wide awake, and as far as she knew, so was Alex.

For a little while longer, she was content to stare out the window and just think to herself, until she felt something on her neck. She turned her head just enough to see that Alex had adjusted himself so that his head was now resting on her shoulder. Amy simply smiled to herself, thinking about how cute he was. Alex had a talent and being cute in a kind of childish way and yet being so animalistically attractive, and Amy liked him for both of his cutenesses.

She would have turned away gingerly to look out the window again when suddenly she felt movement. Kissing. The electric touch of lips on her neck, sending minor shocks flowing through her. If there was one form of foreplay that got Amy going, it was neck kisses. She scoffed, whispering, “You aren’t asleep at all!” in a playfully accusatory tone.

Alex never responded. Instead, little by little, the kisses became more and more forceful. Amy was getting a little concerned at this point, looking around nervously without moving too much to give herself away. She wasn’t sure how she felt about how on display the couple were, but even then, that didn’t stop her eyes from fluttering and from little moans escaping her lips. The kisses by this point had definitely graduated to hickeys, and by the way Alex had adjusted, he was definitely very awake, very aware of what he was doing, and most seductively, very confident.

By this point, both of them were insanely turned on and not ready by any means to leave it where it was. Soon after, Alex took one of his hands and slid it down her front, tracing a line down her midriff to below her belt, where he pried her legs open (which Amy had to admit felt second nature at this point) and started rubbing her over her jeans. It didn’t matter much that Amy couldn’t actually feel it very much, the neck kisses had made her more turned on than anything and she was not hypersensitive to his touch and panting with every move he made. Plus, something was deliciously teasing about the whole thing. She could feel it just enough to feel excited, to feel on display. Amy thought she would have felt more nervous putting on an actual public performance for the first time, but it felt so wonderful, so awful, so right to be a spectacle.

Gradually, Amy felt the nervousness wash away, replaced with desire and lust. She wanted nothing more than Alex right now, and to be his. To be marked as his, to complete the ritual. She grabbed his head and moved it to align with her own, and kissed him with a passion she didn’t know she had. She wasted no time and didn’t have the patience to tease him, she instead immediately wrestled her tongue with his as she practically writhed in her seat, begging for release.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.