Amy's Nude Day Fun

by CW

Copyright© 2018 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Amy decides to have some fun with her slaves Mark and Jill to celebrate "National Nude Day"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Mark had never been naked outside like that. Mistress Amy had always forced them to do whatever act she depraved act she desired in the privacy of their apartment. But not that day. Oh, no.

Mistress Amy had told him and Jill that it was National Nude Day. Mark strongly suspected that that wasn’t a federally recognized holiday. He also strongly suspected that she was just using that as her excuse to get them outdoors naked - and he was quite right. Not that he would do anything about it. And not that Amy really needed the excuse.

Mark was twenty four and his wife, Jill, twenty six. They’d been married for two years when Jill met Amy in a group on Facebook. At first, the chit-chat was fairly mundane as the group was aimed at sharing “household hacks” but then they started talking in private which was when Amy slowly, gradually brought up more intimate, more private topics. Eventually, every aspect of her sex life with Mark was discussed. And yet, Jill still knew nothing about Amy. Not yet, anyway.

From her willingness to divulge details, Amy figured out that Jill had a submissive streak and loved to be dominated. Mark, unfortunately for Jill, was also a submissive. Amy, however, was not.

Amy invited herself over to their apartment one day. No, that’s not quite right. She simply demanded the address and came over. ‘Invited’ implied that Jill or Mark had a say in it.

When she arrived, Jill smiled broadly at, what they then learned, was the 19 year old red head. At first, Jill just thought it was a friendly visit. Amy didn’t smile as she came inside.

“Strip. Right now,” she had ordered Jill once the front door was barely closed. Jill was taken aback by the command and just stood frozen. Amy took a step forward and grabbed hold of Jill’s pants. She started to unbutton them when Jill reached down and put her hands on Amy’s. Amy just stared, unblinking into Jill’s face. Her hands neither pulled away nor continued as the two woman stood face to face in silence.

Eventually, Jill let her hands fall free to her side. Amy smiled and resumed undoing her pants. Jill stood stock still as Amy slid them to the floor, exposing Jill’s panties. Amy saw the tell-tale wet spot in the middle that she’d been hoping for.

“Are you a good girl?” Amy asked her with a smile. Jill swallowed and nodded.

“Tell me,” Amy said.

“I’m a good girl,” Jill said softly.

“Say: I’m a good girl, Mistress Amy,” Amy said. Jill paused for a beat.

“I’m a good girl, Mistress Amy,” Jill said even more softly.

“Prove it,” Amy said. “Good girls follow orders. Pull your underwear off and place them in your mouth.”

Another beat. Jill had never done anything like that but the burning in her privates couldn’t be denied. Slowly, she bent over and slid the panties to the floor, exposing her bare pussy to the younger girl.

She slipped them off her foot and bunched them into a ball. She stared at the ball for a long while, unsure if it was something she could go through with.

Amy, for her part, merely stood, arms crossed over her chest, as she waited for Jill to comply. And, eventually, Jill did. The damp panties went into her mouth.

Jill had never tasted her own juices before; it wasn’t pleasant exactly, but not awful either. It was ... different.

“When does your husband get home?” Amy asked.

“Mmm mmmbt mm mmr” was the best Jill managed. Amy pulled out her phone and handed it to Jill on the text message screen. Jill took it and typed.

‘In about an hour’ it said. Jill was about to hand the phone back when she pulled it away and added ‘Mistress.’

“That’ll work,” Amy said as she read the phone.

“Get down on all fours, slave,” Amy said, pointing to the floor in front of her. The word “slave” took Jill by surprise and she hesitated, but only for a moment. She took up position in front of Amy as instructed and waited.

Amy circled around Jill like a panther staking out its prey. She squatted down behind Jill and placed her hands on Jill’s ass cheeks. Jill jerked forward involuntarily; that action earned her a swat on the ass.

“I didn’t say you could move!” Amy said fiercely. Once Jill settled back down, Amy resumed kneading Jill’s cheeks. They were softer than Amy expected; Jill’s body was otherwise fit and trim.

Amy released Jill’s cheeks and used her hands to spread Jill’s legs further apart. Jill did ‘t resist. A moment later, Jill gasped as Amy’s index finger slipped between her slick labia.

“Well, well, well,” Amy said. “I guess you ARE a good girl!”

Jill blushed but said nothing.

“I want you to touch yourself, slave. You are to saw those fingers in and out of that beautiful pussy of yours. Push them in, be sure to twist them as you do. I want you to get that snatch good and hot for me. You are NOT to orgasm. Do you understand? Absolutely no cumming without permission. Repeat that back to me.”

Jill was panting as her fingers in and out of the wet folds between her legs.

“I, I, am not, not to cum, Mistress,” she managed.

“Exactly. Now I am going to go sit on your sofa and go on my phone. You are going to continue masturbating until your husband returns,” Amy said. She sat down and proceeded to ignore the older girl playing with her pussy on all fours ten feet away.

And Jill did masturbate as instructed. She had to slow down her pace to keep from going over the edge and once she stopped entirely. Amy who had seemed like she wasn’t paying attention turned and frowned instantly. Jill immediately resumed her manipulations as the wet spot on the carpet below her continued to grow from her vaginal secretions flowing down her thighs.

Finally, they both heard the apartment door unlock and watched it swing open.

Amy said nothing as Mark entered. He saw Amy first and started to ask something before he saw his naked wife on all fours playing with herself.

“Jill?! What the hell is going on? And who is this?” Mark exclaimed.

Amy stood up and walked over to Mark. She extended her hand in greeting which Mark instinctively accepted despite his shock.

“Hello, Mark, I’m Amy. But your wife calls me Mistress Amy. Did you know your wife was a submissive?” she asked. Mark simply gaped at his wife.

“No,” Amy answered for him. “Based on your expression, I’ll guess that you didn’t. Anyway, your wife has been masturbating for nearly an hour. That’s why she’s covered in sweat and trembling like that. Would you like to fuck her?”

Mark still didn’t answer verbally but nodded without taking his eyes off Jill.

“Great!” Amy said. “Just one thing. Before you are allowed to fuck her, you’ll need to submit to me as well. Because slave Jill is only allowed to fuck those that I give her permission. So, if you’d like that to be you, you’ll have to become my slave, too. Will you do that, Mark?”

“I, I don’t...” Mark trailed off without completing a coherent thought.

“Take off your clothes, Mark,” Amy said. Her tone was friendly but firm. “All your clothes. Then kneel before me with your hands behind your head.”

Mark still didn’t move.

“NOW, Mark!!” Amy shouted. Mark jumped in surprise. He blinked, swallowed, then started removing his shirt.

And that was how it had started several months earlier.

That particular day, Amy had ordered them to be at her house at 12pm sharp. And had given specific instructions on what to do.

“Are we ready to do this?” Jill asked him.

Mark shrugged and sighed.

“No. But what choice do we have?” he replied.

In their car outside her house, they both stripped down completely, folding their clothes and placing them on the back seat. They were only allowed one piece of clothing each - a dog collar. It was purchased from the local pet store whose clerk hadn’t even questioned the two adults that were trying them on themselves to check size. Apparently, people did that kind of thing all the time. Who knew?

Mark buckled Jill’s hot pink collar around her neck and Jill did his black one with metal studs. He felt it would make him seem somewhat more masculine. Jill thought that would be difficult seeing as how Amy had ordered them both to shave their privates completely. Worse, Mark was told that he was to be completely flaccid when they arrived at her door.

That was a bit of a problem, because the automotive nudity, and thoughts of what Amy might make them do, had made him very erect.

They didn’t have much time before they had to meet Amy. They didn’t want to think about the penalty for being late.

Jill figured an easy way to fix his erection issue was to get him off. So, helpfully, she bent over and took his cock into her mouth. Her lips swallowed the bulbous cock-head and his manhood disappeared into her mouth.

Mark looked around nervously as his naked wife’s lips scraped up and down on his shaft as they sat in their car. Meanwhile, she toyed with his scrotum, rolling his testes around in her palm as she sucked him off.

The clock was ticking and it was almost time for them to go in when Mark exploded into his wife’s mouth. She swallowed each squirt as he groaned loudly - shockingly loudly inside the otherwise silent car.

Once he was finished, she pulled off his meat and watched as his member slowly shrank down. It continued to ooze semen in the process which she cleaned up with her thumb, sticking it into her mouth to lick it off.

Finally satisfied that he was fully limp, she slapped him on the thigh and said, “Ok, let’s get this over with.”

They both took deep breaths and opened the car doors.


They hurried to Amy’s front door. They had to park on the street which meant making a fifty foot sprint across her front lawn to the door. Amy had insisted on both of those details. She said the spirit of “National Nude Day” required it. Sure, whatever.

Jill knocked rapidly on the door while Mark looked around frantically. Amy lived on a fairly small street, but it was broad daylight in the middle of a Saturday.

Amy, after what seemed like an eternity, opened the door. She was grinning ear to ear.

“Hey, guys, what’s shaking?” She said pleasantly. As if the two adults weren’t bare-assed naked on her door step.

“Hi, Mistress Amy,” Jill said, speaking quickly. “We are here just as you asked. May we come in?”

Amy continued to smile. And shook her head.

“No ... Not just yet. You guys need to do something for me first,” she said. But then didn’t elaborate.

“Ok, please, anything, what is it, Mistress?” Jill pleaded. She was bent over slightly and had her legs tightly crossed in an effort to maintain some sliver of modesty. Mark just stood with his hands over his crotch.

Amy didn’t answer. Instead she took a step forward toward Mark. She pushed his hands aside and looked down at his tiny, flaccid member.

She crooked a finger and placed in underneath his shrunken manhood. She lifted it, inspecting it as she might an interesting species of insect.

“I’m very glad to see that you are erection-free as I instructed. But why do I now have residual cum on my finger here?” She asked lightly.

“Jill gave me a blow job in the car, Mistress,” Mark responded. A car drove by on the street but thankfully somehow didn’t see them.

“I don’t think I gave permission for that,” Amy said, frowning.

“We’re sorry, Mistress,” Jill said. “I only did it so that we could comply with your order.”

Amy shrugged.

“Well, I won’t punish you for it. But you are probably going to wish you’d used an ice pack instead. Because before you guys can come in, you need to fuck for me. Out here, on the lawn. And Mark needs to cum inside you. Right here. Right now,” Amy said. Her tone was indifferent, but they could tell she was serious.

“But, Mistress, I can’t get erect right now!” Mark tried to protest. Amy shrugged again.

“Not my problem. You two should have thought of that sooner. Now get to it. Celebrate National Nude Day the way it was meant to be celebrated - with a cock inside a pussy!” She laughed heartily as if she’d made the world’s funniest joke...

Jill swung around to Mark.

“Alright, we need to get you aroused again,” she said, stating the obvious. Mark just stared back in dumb shock. “And I mean, like, now!”

Jill dropped down on her knees in front of him. She felt the cool, damp grass on her bare skin.

She took Mark’s cock back in her mouth and started sucking. And sucking.

She cupped his ass cheeks with both hands, pulling his pelvis against her face as she fellated him in front of their 19 year old mistress.

“What the fuck is going on?” the voice behind Mark said.

Jill looked around Mark’s hip to the twenty something guy in the street. He had his arm around his girlfriend, a blond of similar age. Apparently, they’d been walking by and seen the sex show going on in their neighborhood. Amy answered for them.

“Hey, Steve! Julia! It’s National Nude Day. And these are my two slaves who are celebrating it by having sex for me. Want to watch?”

Steve shrugged and turned to Julia. She looked back at him a shrugged as well.

“Sure,” Julia replied. “Why not?”

They walked onto the lawn and headed toward Jill and Mark. The added audience was not helping Mark’s arousal at all. Jill resumed sucking her husband.

“I thought they were supposed to be having sex,” Steve asked. “How come she’s just blowing him?”

Amy sighed in exasperation. “‘Cuz the dumb slave orgasmed in the car before coming here and now can’t get it up.” Which was a completely accurate assessment of the situation.

“You said they are your slaves?” Julia asked. She seemed intrigued by the thought.

Amy nodded. “Yes, isn’t that right, slaves?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Mark said. Jill removed her mouth from Mark’s cock to say ‘yes’ as well.

“Hmmm,” Julia said. Gears were turning in her head. “So, they’ll do whatever you tell them to?” She wanted to make sure she had it right.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.