Entre Nous - Cover

Entre Nous

Copyright© 2018 by Bytor

Chapter 1: The Troubles

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Troubles - From finding one another, through the beginnings of their relationship, the treading of the rough waters, and finally to a decision they made that has torn them apart. This is what happens when a couple finds that they want different things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Please Note: Each chapter will contain the story codes at the beginning of the posting as each will most likely contain unique codes.

No Sex

He was sitting in the living room watching a boring baseball game on TV as he sipped his beer. It was coming up to the July 4th weekend and both teams had conceded defeat by saying that this was a rebuilding year for their team. Right, rebuilding! There was no excuse for the poor fielding, poor hitting, and atrocious pitching. These were PROFESSIONAL teams for the love of God! Didn’t they have any pride! Hell little league games were more entertaining than this shit he was watching!

But he didn’t really care about the game as his mind was on other things, things more important than two pathetic baseball teams playing a worthless game on TV. His wife, his marriage, and his sanity, just to name a few, were held in the balance, and today would be the day that it would either fall apart or bring it all together. Whatever the outcome it would end up changing his life forever.

He heard the bedroom door open and his wife move to another room, probably the bathroom. He took another sip as the fragrance of his wife’s perfume overtook him. He loved that scent, so much so that in the past all it took was just a hint of it would get him hard. And there were times when she would seem to put just a drop of it on to get him in the mood. It was like the Viagra of scent! But not now. Now it was just a reminder of what he did to move the marriage in the wrong direction, and of his inability to stop it. And now he loathed that scent. So much so that he began to feel nauseous at the slightest hint of it.

He shook his head over how things had changed. It wasn’t supposed to be so, fucked up! And he knew it was his fault. On several different levels. His failure to foresee what could, and did, happen! His inability to act on it when it began to go south! And to fully understand or even contemplate how it would change their lives. How short sighted he was! He cursed his own stupidity.

He heard the clickity clack of her four inch black fuck me heels as she walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway back to the bedroom. Their bedroom. He was not looking forward to this confrontation, but this was it, he had to put a stop to it or, in the worst case, to move on. It was what he needed to do in order to keep his sanity. And it was either with or without his wife.

His wife.

Not anyone else’s.

From the bedroom he heard her yell out, “Are you ready?”

Here it goes. He opened his mouth to respond, but held back from saying anything, whatever it was that he was going to say had to be said face to face and yelling would seem to be the precursor to an argument that they were sure to have, so there was no need to stoke the flames of dissent before need be. He also felt that this had to begin face to face and with her being in another room she would be unable to see his face and the pain that it would show when they began their, discussion. He had to use everything that he had to convince her that their marriage was in jeopardy.

“Did you hear me?!” she yelled back with a slight irritation in her voice.

Great, now she’s starting to get pissed. He took another sip and yelled back, “Yes I did. I just choose NOT to say anything until you are in the living room so I didn’t have to yell.” Did he feel stupid saying that.

“I got you, but at least you can say if your ready.”

SHIT. He shook his head before saying, “That would NOT be something that I care to yell out.”

“Seriously!” she asked incredulously.

He felt his blood begin to boil, but he quickly calmed himself down. She had no idea what he was feeling, or what was in store. He ran his hand through his hair before yelling out, “Yes, Seriously!”

She grunted out loud and said, “Fine, I’ll be right there. But you better be ready to go!”

He took another drink of his beer and waited.

The clickety clack of her heels rang out as she walked towards him. He didn’t turn around to look at her and waited for her reaction, which came swiftly as she cried out, “Why aren’t you READY!”

He didn’t want to look. He knew that she dressed up special for tonight and it would tear him up because of what it meant. But he looked none the less, and there she was, in all her beauty. Man was she magnificent! She was five feet four, 105 pounds, 32c, light brown hair that went just below her shoulders, and deep blue eyes. She was dressed in a new short black mini skirt with a white sheer blouse with no bra, and those four inch fuck me heels. He hoped that she would stay home tonight. He prayed she would stay home tonight.

He cleared his thoughts and without expression, it was the only way he could do it without losing control, he replied, “I’m not going.”

She was putting in one of those long dangling earrings that he liked so much as she looked at him with an expression that evoked surprise and annoyance as she replied, “What? Why not!”

He looked away from her as he replied, “Because,” as he took a deep breadth, it was the moment of truth, “I’m done with it.”

“WHAT! You love going!” raising her voice slightly and with a greater irritation.

Well, there it is, it was all heading down hill now. “At first, but not now.”

She put her hands on her hips and stared at him intently for a moment before replying, “Oh come on! You love banging all those woman.”

Yeah, this was going well, “Again, I used to enjoy it but not anymore.”

“But”

He turned away from her looking back at the TV to hide his growing anger at the reason this came to a head, “No, it’s all over for me. Especially after the last two get togethers.”

She threw her hands up as she replied, “I said I was sorry.”

He looked back at her and with a little more venom than he wanted to add into his voice, “Yes, I know. And I accepted your apology, well, more like I was FORCED to accept it” he said sarcastically.

Her eyes bored into him as the anger started to take over her, “What the hell does THAT mean.”

He exhaled loudly, this is not what he wanted to talk about, bringing out the last fight they had. “Forget it! I’m saying home.”

“Okay,” she said as she turned around and headed back to the bedroom, “but I’m still going.”

Shit! It has come to this. He took a deep breath and turned way from her as he said loudly, “Go ahead.”

He must have surprised her, “FINE?”

Here it comes, the cards are to be placed on the table, “Yeah, sure. And by the time you get home I’ll be packed and gone.”

He could here her stop dead in her tracks and after about 30 seconds she yelled back, “You can’t be serious.”

Okay, THAT got her attention, “Yes I am. Do you remember when we started this? We both agreed that it was temporary. It’s been over a year. It’s time to end it.”

“But I don’t want to end it. I like going! I like what WE do there, and everything about it. And it’s totally unfair of you to back out now!”

He was expecting he to say that, and she was right. “Sure, totally unfair. I’m the bad guy. I’m ruining all of our fun. Scratch that, YOUR fun. Sorry about that, but I’m done. And I am asking that you join me as well.”

He could hear the clickety clack of her shoes coming back, “This is so unfair of you. We are just hitting our stride, and now you are pulling the plug on it. What if I don’t want to stop!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.