A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 14: Whispers in the Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Whispers in the Night - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I closed my eyes and was starting to pleasantly drift when...

sob... sniff

I picked my head up and looked at Kayley. She was laying there sobbing into her hands even as I held her. I think she was trying to be quiet about it, but she wasn’t doing a very good job.

“Alright, sit up. Clearly you need to talk this out.”

“Oh! I’m sorry for disturbing you, I’ll be fine Mast-, I mean yes, you’re right, of course, Master.” And she sat up.

I turned on the lamp and looked at her. Her face was tear-streaked, and her eyes were red and puffy. She was still sobbing and her expression was pure misery. I saw how her tits fell out from under the blanket, and I felt a stirring down below. I felt like a heel for feeling aroused at the sight of a crying woman, so I ignored those feelings for now. Instead, I waited for about a minute to let her collect herself.

Then I began, “Now... , tell me what’s bothering you.”

“It’s nothing, Master ... I’ll be fine.”

“Bullshit! You are blubbering away like a women condemned ... And I will not share my bed with a crying woman. I’m giving you your chance now to clear the air. So you can start talking now, or you can get your sorry ass out there to the couch, with your children.”

In my haze of just wanting to sleep, I wasn’t thinking very fast, but at the mention of her children, I pieced it together.

“That’s it, isn’t it? Tommy and Kandi? Fair enough ... start talking, or I’ll have one of them keep me warm tonight.”

She sat bolt upright and stared daggers at me. “Don’t you dare involve them!”

She swung her hand up to slap me. I caught it. So she swung her other hand up at me, and I caught that one as well. I swung my leg up and over her and pinned her arms to her sides. She tried to kick, to twist, to get away anyway possible. Her need to protect her children had kicked in, but she couldn’t last long. As run down as she had been after months of poor living, and after the extreme strain she’d been under today, she couldn’t have much left to fight me with.

When her physical attempts to escape me failed, she resorted to screaming insults. “Let go of me you sick bastard! You cock-sucking son of a whore!”

“That’s right, fight me! Tell me how you feel!”

“You are a twisted freak who just wants to pleasure himself with me and ... me and... [sob] ... my family-y-y-y ... Oh my god, I failed them. I am a failure.” Every part of her went limp. So I cautiously let her go and rolled back off of her. “My husband abandoned us ... Oh my god, my husband was molesting our own daughter. I wasn’t enough for him, so he used her...” She curled up on herself and was crying freely. “ ... and then I couldn’t even get a job, and they took our house ... and now I’ve sold myself ... I’ve sold all of us to some sicko who just wants to use us... !”

“Is that all of it? Come on ... let it all out.” I moved to put my arms around her. She resisted at first, but grudgingly allowed it.

“ ... It’s ... Now my son is gay, and I love him whatever happens, but still... , and Kandi ... she’s ... I don’t even know what happened ... she was so sweet... , but now she’s some kind of ... I don’t know what she is... ! And it’s all my fault.” She trailed off then turned and put her head into my shoulder.

I let her cry herself out on my shoulder. While I was waiting however, I thought I caught a shadow of movement in the doorway.

“Get in here you two.”

Both Kandi and Tommy stepped into the room, obviously concerned by the commotion. It was Kandi who stepped forward. “Mommy, are you alright?”

I spoke up, “Come join us for a few minutes. Kayley could use a little TLC.” I waited until the both climbed onto the bed, Kandi behind me, and Tommy behind his mother. As we shared an over-sized group hug, all of our arms became woven into one big tangle of limbs.

I let us lay like that for a minute before pulling back. It was only then that I really took in all of our nudity. In the struggle, the blankets had fallen back leaving Kayley and me fully exposed. For a second, I felt the urge to cover myself. I couldn’t imagine how these three must feel with their nakedness being forced upon them. Well, that’s not entirely true ... I think Kandi was relishing in it.

“Okay you two. Your mother was just feeling a bit overwhelmed, and she and I need to have a little chat... privately. So you two need to head back to the living room.”

In all of the brushing of body parts, I hadn’t noticed a hand going around my cock, but I certainly noticed now as Kandi pulled away. That little minx.

“Wait!” Kandi and Tommy were already halfway across the room by the time I called out. They both stopped to look at me. I closed my eyes and started a quick mental replay of the evening. I wanted to be sure I had it right. I opened my eyes and looked to Kandi, “I’m too tired to deal with it now, and besides, your mother needs my attention more. However, you will be punished in the morning.”

“Sir?”

“First, when you and I talked in the kitchen, you ‘almost forgot the touching rule,’ remember? Except that you did touch your tits.” I could see her trying to remember for herself, and I saw the light bulb click on. I continued, “Second, is when you slapped Kayley. That was out of line.”

Kandi had sense to at least look abashed. “I’m sorry, Mommy.”

“That is the third thing. You forgot that I have told you to call her Kayley from now on.” I felt Kayley’s eyes lock on to me at that. “With the way the rules of this house are structured, she can no longer be your mother. She is your subordinate. If anything I am your parent now.

“In fact I like that idea. Sir, doesn’t fit right. I think I would like you to call me Daddy from now on ... Do either of you object? Kayley? Tommy?” I knew Tommy wouldn’t, but when I heard no answer from Kayley, I went on, “Good, motion carried. And when we have company, Tommy, you should do the same for the sake of appearance.” I stopped for a second. “Kayley, you’ll have to switch to ‘Sir’ under those same circumstances. And on the topic of my title, I will admit that maybe I got a little over-zealous. I thought it would be nice to hear all of the ‘Sir’s’ and ‘Master’s’, however, after hearing it every 30 seconds, it’s lost it’s glamour. Just use your discretion on when to say it, and I’ll give you a warning if I feel you are becoming too lax ... Is that understood?”

After affirmatives all around, Kandi and Tommy started to leave.

“I wasn’t done.” They froze. “Kandi, you also do not have permission to grope me whenever you wish. You were just now holding my cock without permission. That’s actually the second time today.” I paused to let that sink in. “I am giving you a lot of latitude young lady. I understand your need to dominate Kayley and Tommy. However, two things you still need to learn to be a domme: compassion and discretion. A domme must know her place and what she is and is not actually entitled to. And she needs to consider the needs and feelings of her subs before she takes action.

“And the last thing that needs said, you are a switch. Just to clarify. You may be their domme, but I am your dom. You do not get to take liberties with me. You may ask, but I make the decision. Is that clear?”

“Yes Si ... Daddy.”

“Good, now off with you.”

After watching their delectable bare asses go around the corner, I rounded on Kayley. “As for you...” She shrank back a little. “Relax, I’m actually pleased with you. You submitted far too easily today. You felt trapped and you folded like a deck of cards. I knew that somewhere deep inside, you must feel some need to fight back. To be blunt, you have whored yourself out to me. I know that has been weighing on you. And ... you’ve let me have sex with your children. That must go against every motherly instinct you have.”

Kayley started to tense up again. “So, lets put some of those concerns to rest. I want to tell you my perspective on this whole arrangement, and see if you can agree with my view.

“Let’s start with Tommy. I know, at least on an intellectual level, a mother’s unconditional love. But it should still be a little devastating to find out that your son is gay. You would still come to terms with it in time and even accept it. That said, I’m reasonably certain that Tommy is not gay. Or at least, he does not share quite as strong of an inclination towards men as I do. For the sake of simplicity, let’s put a rating on heterosexuality. If a 1 is gay, and 10 is straight, I would probably weigh in between a 6 and a 7. I prefer women, but a chance encounter with a guy can be fun too. Tommy on the other hand, he’s probably an 8. I know that’s a guess from very little interaction, but I spent a lot of time this evening trying to gauge his reactions to various stimuli, both hetero- and homosexual. He only ever reacted to you, his sister and then, not me the man, but rather me the master.

“You and I talked earlier. You know he is a submissive, through and through. And he seems to get off on humiliation and debasement. If he had lived a normal life, he’d probably never have touched another cock in his life. But when he perceived a superior ordering him to debase himself, his hormones went through the roof. So gay? No, he’s just getting his thrills by being ‘forced’ to do something humiliating. Think hard about the questions I’ve asked him. Think about the little mind games I was playing. Do you agree?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.