Alice Has a New Dog - Cover

Alice Has a New Dog

by Donna The Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Homework is homework and the test was tomorrow. Alice was watching television and the boys in the Speedo swim suits were making her tingle with excitement. Her dog Cracker was at the bottom of the sofa and he was watching her with a strange look on his face.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   .

Alice was all alone trying her best to do her homework on the night before the mid-term tests. She was recently past her sixteenth birthday and she was one of those girls that liked to read about sex, liked to look at sexy films and thought that sex was the most fantastic thing imaginable. However, Alice was also a girl that hadn’t made that journey yet into the world of long hard dicks buried in wet, willing pussies and it looked like she was not sexy enough or pretty enough to attract an actual boy to show her what that trip would be like in a real sense.

Of course, her tits were still not quite ripe and her bottom was a little on the slender side and she could use some more fat cells to round her ass cheeks. She was proud of her growing dark bush between her legs because it meant that womanhood was just around the corner and she would soon be joining the grown-ups in opening her legs to actually “doing it” and learning all the ins and outs of what girls find out when they become women in a true sense of the word.

In the meanwhile, she would have to use her fantasies from reading and watching risqué movies about life, love and lust when the lights go down low.

Right now, she had to memorize the seven reasons why the Civil War was fought in the first place and give a little background on which ones were more important than others with the advantage of looking at the whole thing more than a century and a half later.

The television was on and it was on a sports program that featured male swim competition for the Olympics. The screen was filled with tall young men with their business stuffed inside the tiny Speedo swim suits like items on a menu at a five star restaurant. She was practically drooling just looking at those eight pairs of strong masculine legs and glorious bulges in between that promised paradise for the lucky female that managed to get inside to reap the harvest.

Her hand wandered down to her growing bush and she rubbed a little bit knowing it was not the way to really study hard for a test. Eventually, she started to get that little tingle that signaled her approaching spasms of orgasm just looking at the eight beautiful bulges on the sixty inch screen. She looked for the pause button but they were all lined up now and ready to jump and she couldn’t stop it before they went into the water.

It was so frustrating because she really wanted that nice tingle to build up and explode so she could finish her studying with some semblance of organization and expectation of a good result on the next day’s test.

Alice was stretched out full length on the comfortable white leather sofa and she pressed down on her tiny toy dog between her legs with his tail poking right into her clitoris in the way she liked best of all.

Her new dog Cracker was at the other end of the leather sofa watching her slowly hump the hidden little toy dog underneath. Her flip flops fell off onto the fluffy white carpet and she raised her feet into the air slightly pressing her groin muscle into the sofa to get the toy dog positioned just right to trigger her clitoris into the belief that some boy was humping her with frenzied passion.

Cracker was a mixed breed dog of no consequence but he had all the instincts of a fun-loving Cocker Spaniel and the amorous impulses of a pure bred Great Dane. It was the Great Dane blood in him that drove him to start licking Alice’s pretty toes with great enthusiasm and effective cleaning efforts to revitalize her youthful skin. At first, Alice was a bit annoyed at the liberty to which she had not given her specific permission.

Then, after a few minutes, she started to gasp out loud at how nice it actually felt right down in her tummy. She had never had her feet, or in that fact, any other part of her anatomy licked with serious intent in her whole life and this experience was right on the top of her list of happy moments that she would cherish for a long time.

Alice forgot all about her textbook and just continued to press down on her little toy dog that was triggering her clitoris. She thought that this licking thing was almost as good as the spankings that her daddy gave her when she was a naughty girl. They never failed to spark her tingle and wet reaction that she did her best to hide from her father so he wouldn’t think she was a bad girl.

Cracker’s long wet tongue was driving all the way up the insides of her legs in a way that promised he would soon be visiting her secret place covered by her “Hello, Kitty” panties that she always wore at night. Alice’s new dog was so excited by the feel of his tongue on her skin that when she let one of her leg’s droop down to the fluffy white carpet, he wrapped his paws around it from behind and humped it like it was a female Cocker Spaniel’s pretty hindquarters just waiting for his juices.

Alice looked down in amazement at the nicely muscled dog bringing his aroused genitals into contact with her bare leg rubbing his shaft up and down on her skin like she was a pretty little female dog with a willing backside. She knew that any normal girl would just shake the small thing off and go back to studying but she was a bit bored and the surprise of an actual hard penis on her skin was enough to encourage her to let it last a bit longer.

Cracker was humping Alice’s pretty leg nice and hard and any observer would notice that they both seemed to be quite satisfied with the interaction.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.