18 July 2008 - Cover

18 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Karen and Wendy approved of Dan’s light blue sports shirt and dark slacks combination for his date with Tina.

“Why are you making such a fuss about my dinner date with Tina?” He asked. “This isn’t our first time out alone. We went out to celebrate the first year of meeting each other only two months ago.”

“Don’t you know by now that Tina loves you, and we expect you to love her too?” Karen said.

“I know she loves me, and I love her too.”

“A man likes it when his girl dresses sensually well for him, so women like it when their man makes the extra effort to look good for her,” Wendy supported, fixing his collar.

“Every time I’m out with Tina, it’s always special to me. With her obvious beauty, great figure, and infectious personality, she could easily have her choice of men much younger than me.”

“Don’t you see that Tina and I are alike in so many ways? Our age difference with you makes no difference to us,” Wendy reasoned.

“You and Tina go and have a good time, and make sure you fuck her before leaving the Convention Centre,” Karen added.

Dan kissed his girls goodbye with an extra kiss for Wendy’s growing belly. She has had a sizable baby bump for five months, along with their twins.


The deep rumble from the exhaust pipes of Dan’s Shelby Mustang echoed off the homes as he parked in the driveway of Tina’s duplex. Curious eyes looked at the well-dressed man they’d seen before, going to her front door.

Dan’s finger had barely touched the doorbell switch, and she was opening the door. “Hi Dan, right on time!” She beamed.

“Wow, look at you!” He expressed entering her home.

“You like my dress?’ She asked with an innocent tone.

“I love it on you! If that is your business dress at work, I’m definitely switching banks!” He joked.

“I wish it was, and then I’d really have plenty of business from men.”

Tina was wearing a light grey dress with thin blue vertical stripes that resembled a suit jacket. The front had a lapel that ran deep, well below her breast line, revealing she was braless. The lapel narrowed to a point just above two matching buttons.

The material hugged her luscious curves like a second skin, the hem ending about a foot above her knees. Her wardrobe was completed by four-inch white high heels, giving her slender legs a longer length. She turned sideways, giving him a good view of her mostly exposed breasts.

“What did I ever do to deserve a beautiful, sensual woman like you?” He asked, taking her in his arms.

“You have great taste in women, and I love how good your women taste,” she teased, kissing him. “You love me like I’ve never been loved before, and I’m so content having you in my life. Feel how soft the material is,” she offered, placing his hand on her right breast.

Dan’s fingers felt the smooth polyester material, then he slipped his hand inside her tit.

“Mmm, that feels so good! I’ll have you do that to me while we slow dance at Barney’s Bar.”

“I’ll make sure I do, plus this.” His hand smoothed her back to her small ass and raised the hem the few inches needed to cress her bare cheek.

“Mmm, I love your hand on my bare ass while we slow dance! I’m ready for hot and steamy action with you tonight.” Tina unfastened the two buttons on her dress and the snap inside. She opened the material, revealing her naked body to his eyes.

“You are so bad, and I love it! Karen and Wendy are being a very bad influence on you!” He teased.

“Sometimes, there’s nothing wrong with being a little bad, a little slutty, for the man I love,” she smiled, kissing him.

“Like last year when we attended your friend’s sex party, then we went to Barney’s as my slutty wife? You sure had your fill of cock and pussy that night!”

“Stop it, Dan. you’re making me blush and aroused at the same time. Maybe you can get me worked up so I’m really horny for cock and pussy again.”

“You are the perfect, slutty wife!” He praised.

“I won’t disappoint you!” She predicted. “I don’t think I need my cell phone tonight,” she said, turning it off and placing it in her purse.


Prying eyes watched Dan open the passenger door for Tina. Stepping into the Shelby’s passenger seat, she purposely flashed her bare pussy to him.

She loved the power of the Shelby as Dan drove them to the Quinte Convention Centre in Belleville.

They walked hand in hand through the main complex, her high heels announcing her every step on the brown-stained, ceramic floor. He smiled at her as they strode past several stores, her breasts with a slight sway, barely contained by her revealing dress.


“Hi, we have reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Hayward,” Tina said to the receptionist. Dan gave her a puzzled look.

“Yes, please follow me to your table.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Hayward?” Dan queried Tina. “I thought you said you didn’t want to be married to me.”

“I knew making the reservations as Mr. and Mrs. would get you going. Maybe someday, if you’re a good boy, it might happen,” she teased with her wickedly sexy smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.