The Minister's Wife - Cover

The Minister's Wife

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Four boys and no girls is a bit too much. Sue decides to take matters into her own hands and schemes to get the butcher boy Billy Jack into a compromising position to deliver his female baby certain seeds to her thirsty womb. His record of girl only offspring is notorious far and wide and she just has to have it because her need for female companionship in an all male household is uppermost on her mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Clergy  

The minister’s wife was quite happy that her fast growing quartet of boys was popular with the schoolgirls in the parish and that they took no interest in her paying her blackmail at least once a week to her devilish lover taking time off from his duties at the butcher shop to diddle her deep and hard with little said of any import between them except the usual talk that lovers engage in when they are in the heat of passion fornicating like rabbits in private behind a locked door.

Her husband was blissfully ignorant of her clandestine activities with the butcher thinking that it was fortunate they got along together so well because they always seemed to get the prime choice cuts that were superior in all respects.

The minister’s wife was busy tending her four growing sons and her toddler daughter that she purposely conceived with the Butcher because of his reputation of siring fine young daughters and not boys. The butcher was blackmailing the minister’s wife for her indiscretion but she really didn’t mind all that much because her husband was so caught up in the needs of his flock that he had little time left for his spouse’s needs at home.

When the butcher suggested to her that she might consider helping him with his outside deliveries, she was a bit offended but he impressed on her how important it was that he maintain a good cash flow so he would not have to attach a lien to her property to pay him for his service that she had taken without asking him for permission. She agreed to the deliveries and was given a package from his shop and directions to the customer’s home. The butcher warned her that the man might want some other service of a more personal nature if he liked her looks. The minister’s wife understood immediately what he was hinting at and she found the thought of such a contract to be most exciting.

The first customer was a city councilman and his spouse was employed by district as a part time schoolteacher and she enjoyed that job so much that she often joked that she would do it for free if necessary.

The minister’s wife wore her best party dress for the assignment and the customer was so delighted with her appearance that he immediately ordered her to take it all off so he could judge her body for rental on an hourly basis. At first, the minister’s wife was insulted by the request but she followed her orders and was soon standing naked before him trying to hide her pussy and her nipples with both of her hands.

“Put your hands on top of your head you wench!”

She felt compelled to follow her directions because she didn’t want the customer to be disappointed. Soon, he had her down on all fours and was bouncing his rock hard dick on her flanks and her crack like they were ass hole buddies for many years. The touch of the strange man’s cock on her tight little rear door entry was a complete shock to her and she thought she would faint dead away in shame and guilt at her terrible reaction to being treated more like a whore than a simple delivery girl.

The councilman had expected the woman to put up at least some resistance but was pleasantly surprised by his reception between her willing legs and her obedience to his commands.

“Stand still bitch I think you need some discipline, so get your pretty ass up higher for my happy cock to taste your sweet juices.”

The minister’s wife pushed her knees forward raising her ass up and back towards the middle-aged man in a frenzy to nail her hard and then pound her into complete submission to his will. She knew what he wanted and in a certain sense she was not objecting to the treatment. In fact, deep down inside there was a feeling that she deserved it for cheating on her husband and it was the sort of contrition that she needed to punish her for her sins of the flesh.

As she halfway suspected the respectable pillar of the community entered her rear door first taking away any remains of common decency that she still considered her own private territory. He had her good and she waited for him to take his pleasure. He delayed things a bit by spanking her flanks harshly and spitting into her crack to give his cock more lubrication to slide a little bit easier up her Hershey Highway.

The minister’s wife was crying with shame and guilt now knowing that he intended to give her the full treatment of taking away any vestiges of joy from her soul and making her simply a piece of meat for him to hang on his spit of hardness and hump her into total loss of any resistance to his demands.

She heard him curse and call her dirty names that really didn’t bother her at all because she was a firm believer in “sticks and stones may hurt my bones, but words will never harm me.”

The final insult was that he made his water on her huddled naked body after he had drained his snake of the creamy spunk that he had smeared all over her hips, legs and buttocks. She closed her eyes and tried her best not to inhale the stench of the stuff because she hadn’t eaten for a while and she was afraid it would turn her stomach before she had a chance to shower the dirt from her body.

When she came out of the bathroom, he was long gone but he had left several bills on the bed as if to compensate her for the indignities he had heaped on her defenseless body.

Thankfully, she had some scented body wash in her purse and she exited the room completely refreshed and with the confidence restored to her spirit at least until the next time she was to be called to pay for her shameless behavior and betrayal of her husband and the vows of her married life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.