Donna the Devoted Dog Lover - Cover

Donna the Devoted Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Donna had promised her friend that she would look after her close companion the Great Dane called Bruno just like he was one of her family.

Her pair of Dobermans were not exactly thrilled by the competition of the larger, stronger dog to their midst but they were well entertained by the constant stream of like-minded females that Donna kept on visiting status rotating their willing rumps for canine interludes.

To complicate matters, her teenaged daughter Christy came home for the holidays completely unaware of her mother’s sudden obsession with canine fun and games.

The poor girl was overwhelmed with the large dogs sniffing her box repeatedly and her mother just laughing and telling her it was their way of welcoming her back to the family.

The simple truth was that Christy was frustrated with her continuing virginity despite her constant signals of availability that she had sent out to the entire male student body at her boarding school of co-educational tutoring. It seemed to her that every girl in the school had at least one boyfriend to spoon her ass at night in the dorm rooms whilst her bed remained her solitary retreat for solo humping under the covers during nocturnal hours.

“Mom, doesn’t it bother you to have that huge dog lick your lap like that? That great big tongue looks like it is a dangerous weapon and it is so wet.”

Her mother wrapped a towel around her sweating neck all perspired from her daily exercise on the stationary bike in the recreation room. She had also added a nice hump from her oldest Doberman to her routine and the beast had ridden her rump until she dropped down to the fluffy white carpet with her pussy all tuckered out from the doggie style insertion from the rear.

It definitely time for her to take a much needed shower to wash the doggie spunk away from her sensitive snatch and use the little brush on her brown eye to remove the evidence of beastly pleasure from her lower regions.

Just like in the old days when her daughter was much younger, she invited the girl to join her in the shower so they could frolic like children in the warm water and scrub each other’s backs.

They both ran upstairs shedding their clothing on the way.

The three interested dogs watched their antics and one of the Dobermans mounted the other just because they were so excited at the naked female humans running all over the place like wood nymphs searching for prince to find them in the forest and plant his seeds in her quim.

They were a little short on Princely naked bodies at the moment but they had plenty of canine cock to meet all expectations should the females find the urge to try some doggie cock instead.

The dogs stood silently outside the shower stall with the two women and Christy felt them licking her crack with their long pink tongues as she selected the best scented soap to wash her delicate skin. She had to admit she was a bit fearful of the huge Great Dane because he had the longest tongue by far and he seemed determined to push the thing inside her brown eye even though she knew it was still dirty from her long journey.

Suddenly, it was not an annoyance any longer because the doggie tongue was inside her sphincter and the dog was focused on cleaning out her dirty channel with his wet and wonderful tongue that sent shivers up her back with tingles of promised pleasure.

Donna watched her daughter bending slightly forward to allow the dog more leverage inside her ass-hole and she smiled in recognition of like mother, like daughter when it came to canine loving.

When they were both in the shower, they washed each other with great joy and happiness and Donna checked out her daughter’s vagina to see if she was still a virgin. She wasn’t certain if it was a good thing to find her still with her hymen intact because the girl was long past the age when even well-behaved young ladies opened their knees for some practical experience in fucking 101.

The dogs ran after their naked bodies all the way back to the master bedroom and they both flopped down on the fluffy white carpet like nudists practicing their beliefs.

Christy was surprised to see her mom rise up to a “down on all fours position” right in front of her and take the Great Dane on her back like he was a familiar stranger. Her shocked eyes saw his huge doggie dong slide inside her mother’s freshly washed pussy in a way that showed they had plenty of practice doing it in this very same position.

“Mom, what the hell! Why are you letting that dog fuck you from behind like that? It is dirty beyond belief and why aren’t you afraid of it?”

Donna was out of breath from the fantastic pounding the Great Dane was giving her from behind but she answered, “This dog is on temporary loan and I want to get all I can of his loveable doggie spunk before I have to return him to his mistress.”

Suddenly, Christy had her own business to take care of because the pair of Dobermans working like a well-practiced team were pushing her into a similar “down on all fours” position right next to her mother. One of them scooted underneath her still wet body and was furiously licking and kissing her feminine folds with its long pink tongue and the other one mounted her like she was one of his many bitches for such sport and slowly pressed his huge doggie dong up into her adventurous brown eye looking for some action other than her own hand roaming in greener pastures

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.