Rochelle's Turn at the Club  - Club Wives 7 - Cover

Rochelle's Turn at the Club - Club Wives 7

by Dark1

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Sex Story: I take Rochelle to the club to fulfill her earlier promise to service whomever I wish. The people at the club enjoy her immensely.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Anal Sex   .

I was excited to spend another weekend with Jennifer. However on Thursday she texted me to let me know that her roommate had just broken up with her boyfriend and needed some support. I understood and wished her a happy girls’ weekend and decided to put Rochelle to the test.

Rochelle seemed pretty excited to hear from me after being out of pocket for a while. I’m sure by now Jill had told her all about our swinger’s club adventure and I suspected that she was anxious to get back in on the action with me.

“So, you’re ready to show me off huh?” Rochelle asked as we sat on my couch and drank some wine on my couch.

“Yup.” I replied with a smirk.

“So cocky as always. What’s that smirk for?” She asked.

“You sure you’re ready for this?”

“Oh yeah, bring it on.” Rochelle replied confidently.

“I have lots of surprises for you tonight. I hope you’re up for it.” I teased.

“Anything you can think of, I can handle.” Rochelle replied, anger creeping into her voice.

“We shall see.” I replied smoothly.

“Bring it on!” Rochelle replied, her voice a bit louder and angrier.

“Wait here.” I said walking into the bedroom and returning with a bag.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Presents for you. Turn around and pull your dress up.”

“Can’t wait to get a piece of this ass huh? Can’t wait until later at the club huh?” Rochelle teased, slowly rolling over on the couch and pulling her dress up over her ass. She was wearing some very sexy lace panties which I pulled down as I moved behind her.

“Oh, I can wait. But this shouldn’t.” I replied.

I pulled out a metal butt plug with a big fake jewel on it. I took a small bottle of lube out of the bag and rubbed some on the plug.

“Spread your ass open.” I ordered. Rochelle looked over her ass coyly at me.

“Going straight for the ass huh? I knew you couldn’t wait.” She said, reaching back and grabbing her ass cheeks.

“This is for you, for now.” I said, I holding up the butt plug so she could see it.

“How pretty.” She replied, spreading her butt open as I put a little lube on it.

I pushed the plug into her ass with a pop noise and Rochelle yelped loudly.

“Uh fuck. It’s been a while since I’ve had anything in my butt.” She groaned, wiggling around a little bit as I pulled her panties up over her ass.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of things in your ass later tonight. That plug is to keep other people out of your ass until I’m ready to let them. You’re welcome.” I said smugly as Rochelle started at me incredulously.

“Seriously?” She asked, her voice showing her shock.

“You ready to go?” I asked, standing up and holding out my hand to her and tossing the bag over my shoulder.

She took my hand and stood up, following me to the door.

“You never answered me.” She said.

“I know.” I smirked.

We rode in silence to the club. I glanced over at Rochelle a few times to see her deep in thought. As I parked, I looked over at her.

“You sure you’re ready for this?” I asked.

Rochelle nodded, but not as confidently as before.

“Good. I have all sorts of plans for you tonight. Let’s go.” I said, opening my door and going around to her side. She looked up at me, a bit worried as opened her door and led her to the club entrance.

The receptionist eyeballed me a little bit as we checked in, no doubt noticing that I was with a different woman than before. But, Rochelle was beautiful without a doubt and with the amount of money we paid to get in, I suppose they weren’t so uptight about it.

We entered the social area and I let Rochelle at a table as I went to go get drinks. I returned to her and we drank some as she people watched. The club was relatively busy and I could tell that Rochelle was sizing up the rest of the crowd.

“So what do we do? Just walk up to someone and ask if they want to fuck?” Rochelle asked.

“You could. Or, we can go back into the play area and just jump into the middle of the action.” I said, sipping my drink.

“Play area? This isn’t the club?” Rochelle asked, confused.

“This is about half of the club. This is just where people meet and hang out. The action happens back there.” I said, shaking my head towards the hallway.

“So, let’s go!” Rochelle said confidently.

“I have to make some adjustments to your outfit first.” I said. Rochelle looked taken aback.

“What’s the problem?” She asked.

“Nothing, I just need to give you some accessory presents.”

“Like what?” She asked.

“Take your dress off.”

“I thought you said that the action happens back there?” Rochelle asked smugly as she reached back and pulled her zipper down.

“It does, I’m just getting you ready.” I asked as Rochelle shimmied out of her dress and stepped out of it. She stood there in just her matching black bra and panties and shoes.

“Now what?” She asked, handing me her dress. I shoved it into my bag and pulled out some straps.

“Sit down.” I ordered. Rochelle sat and stared at me curiously as I put bondage cuffs on her ankles and wrists.

“Kinky! I like it!” Rochelle commented, spinning the cuffs around on her wrists.

I pulled out a black masquerade mask and slipped it over her head.

“Very cute. Sexy.” She replied.

“You’ll love this.” I said, holding up a leather collar with the words ‘Fuck Toy’ in metal letters on it.

“Seriously?” Rochelle asked as I leaned towards her.

“Yup. You said you were down for whatever.” I challenged.

Rochelle sighed and lifted her hair up above her head and I latched the collar around her neck.

“Much better. Are you ready?” I asked, standing up and offering her my hand.

Rochelle stood up and nodded.

“One more thing.” I said, reaching back into my bag and pulling out a leash.

Rochelle’s mouth fell open as I reached towards her and snapped it on.

“Let’s go!” I said happily, tugging on the leash. Rochelle followed behind me as I walked towards the back hallway, aware of the eyes that were on her.

We came to the gloryhole room just as a woman was coming out. She clearly had a ‘cat that ate the canary’ look on her face and was wiping something off her lip as she walked towards us.

“Did you have fun?” I asked her.

She blushed hard and nodded her head, looking at me and then at Rochelle.

“It’s obviously free if you want to, you know, use it.” She replied shyly, looking at Rochelle.

“Thanks. Maybe later.” I smiled back, tugging Rochelle closer.

“Ok. See you later.” She replied and walked out of the room.

Rochelle moved closer to the smaller room and looked inside just as the other door opened. A tall black man stepped out, pulling up his zipper with a very satisfied look on his face. He body scanned Rochelle and nodded at me as he walked out of the room. Rochelle peered inside the closet and then looked back at me, her mouth hanging open.

“That’s the idea.” I laughed.

“She was, and he was?” Rochelle babbled.

“Yeah. I was thinking of leaving you in here for a couple of hours to service everyone. Or, anyone.” I said, staring at Rochelle.

“Seriously!” She shrieked.

“Yeah, what do you think?” I asked, looking at the men who were now standing in the doorway watching us.

Rochelle moved up close to me.

“Don’t leave me alone, please?” She pleaded.

I nodded.

“Come along now, let’s see what other trouble we can get you into.” I said, walking back into the hallway tugging on Rochelle’s leash. There were some low ‘boos’ from the crowd as Rochelle followed me into the hall.

We rounded the corner into the main play area, where Stella was hanging in the sex swing, being fucked by one man while sucking another one upside down. She saw me walk in and waved at me, which was pretty funny considering the position her body was in.

“Friend of yours?” Rochelle asked, jealousy twinging her voice.

“Kind of.” I replied with a grin, tugging Rochelle to follow me.

“Come on, I got an idea.” I said, leading Rochelle over to a couple who was sitting on a couch watching the action. They were both Hispanic, the curvy woman was in a white dress and red heels. I pulled Rochelle in front of them and the man eyed her instantly.

“Hey there.” I said.

“Hey.” He replied, cautiously.

“I was wondering if you two would like to borrow my Fuck Toy. She’s love to service you both.” I said, as straight faced as I could. Rochelle instantly turned and stared at me as the woman stared at Rochelle. The man eyeballed Rochelle again and looked at me, a smile on his face.

“Really?” He asked, excitedly, looking at me and then at his partner.

“Yup. Who wants to go first?” I asked.

The couple looked at each other and chatted for a moment in Spanish and then he looked back at me.

“We’re down. Me first.” He said, his grin getting bigger.

I tossed him Rochelle’s leash and patted her on the ass.

“There you go. Be a good girl and take care of him.” I said. Rochelle was still staring at me incredulously. I slid my hand down to her rear and tapped on her butt plug a couple of times, making her squirm.

Rochelle stared at me for several more seconds and we traded poker faces until she finally slowly dropped to her knees in front of the man.

“Oh yeah.” He called out as Rochelle pulled down his zipper and extracted his cock. Rochelle looked over her shoulder once more at me and I nodded. She then turned back and began to slowly bob up and down on the man’s cock. I watched his expression and then looked over at his partner. She was watching intently, her eyes moving from Rochelle’s mouth to her body.

“First time here? “ I asked her. She looked up at me and nodded, her eyes moving from me to Rochelle. The man had his hands on the back of Rochelle’s head now and was eagerly pumping her mouth.

“You ever been with a girl before?” I asked. She looked up at me again and shook her head no.

“Well you’re in for a treat. Fuck Toy here loves eating pussy, don’t you Fuck Toy?” I asked, smacking Rochelle’s ass lightly. Rochelle turned and looked at me, her eyes full of spite, but shook her head yes.

“Keep sucking it girl!” The man called out, grabbing Rochelle’s head and roughly pushing her back down on his cock. “Can I fuck her too?” He asked.

“Not right now. Maybe later.” I said as he pushed his cock all the way down Rochelle’s throat.

“Ok.” He replied disappointedly

“Feel free to cum down her throat. She loves to swallow.” I said.

“Awesome man, thanks.” He replied, bucking his hips upwards into Rochelle’s face with a grunt.

His partner and I watched them for a while and I could notice her slowly rubbing her legs together. I looked at her and grinned.

“Like the show?” I asked. She nodded.

“It’s hot.” She replied.

“You ready for your turn?”

She nodded more excitedly.

“I think you’re about to get it.” I said, noting the man was bouncing Rochelle’s head up and down more roughly now.

“Fuck, I’m gonna nut.” He called out.

“Go ahead!” I replied.

“Fuck yeah!” He yelled, shoving Rochelle’s head down onto his dick and holding her there. Rochelle kicked her feet a little bit but didn’t try to get away. He finally released her and Rochelle sat up, wiping off her mouth.

“Thanks man, that was great!” He said, shoving his cock back into his pants and Rochelle turned to look at me.

“Did you like that Fuck Toy?” I asked with a smile.

“Loved it.” Rochelle replied flatly.

“Good, you’ve got someone else to service.” I replied, nodding my head at the woman. Rochelle looked at her and then back at me. I nodded at her and Rochelle slowly turned towards her and moved between her legs. The woman looked up at me and I nodded. She pulled her dress up higher on her thighs and slowly spread her legs. She pulled her panties to the side, revealing a trimmed bush. Rochelle slowly dropped her head down between her legs and as soon as her tongue found the woman’s snatch, she immediately put her hand on the back of her head.

“Oh yes!” She moaned, rocking her hips into the couch and settling in.

“Man that’s hot.” The man replied, turning to watch.

“Yeah it is.” I nodded.

“Oh God she feels so good!” The woman cried out, lacing her fingers through Rochelle’s hair. The man reached over and pulled her dress down a bit, popping her large breast out of her bra and squeezing it roughly.

I leaned down behind Rochelle and grabbed ahold of her butt plug and pumped it in and out of her ass gently, making her moan loudly into the woman’s pussy.

“Oh fuck, do that again!” The woman cried out, grabbing Rochelle’s head with her other hand as well.

I continued to wiggle the butt plug around inside Rochelle and then pulled her panties to the side. I could immediately smell her arousal and I pushed a finger into her pussy to find her soaking wet. I pumped my finger in her pussy while continuing to play with the plug. Rochelle continued to moan louder and louder into the woman, causing her to thrash around against Rochelle’s face. A few minutes later and the woman was yelling loudly, her thighs gripping Rochelle’s head tightly as she flooded her face with her juice. She finally released Rochelle and as the blond sat up, the woman leaned down and kissed her hard.

“That’s good shit there.” The man exclaimed as the woman pushed her tongue into Rochelle’s mouth.

“Yeah it is.” I replied. The women kissed for a moment and then Rochelle pulled away and stood up. She glared at me, clearly angry but turned on.

“Have a good night, maybe we’ll catch you two later!” I called out, tugging Rochelle to follow me. The couple waved at me before turning towards each other and embracing lustily.

I pulled Rochelle into the corner.

“What did you think of that, Fuck Toy?” I asked smugly.

“Asshole.” Rochelle replied, but with less venom than I expected.

“You loved it and you know it.” I replied boldly.

“Yeah right.” She spat back. My hand shot down to her crotch. Rochelle gasped loudly as I pulled her panties to the side and quickly sunk 2 fingers into her dripping snatch.

“Oh God!” She cried out, grabbing my shoulders as I pumped her for a few seconds and then pulled my fingers out and stood up.

“Still want to tell me how much you hated that?” I asked, holding my fingers in front of her, which were covered in her juice.

“Hated every second of it.” She replied with a smile.

“Good, let’s see who’s up next.” I replied, shoving my fingers into her mouth. She stared at me angrily and then licked her juice off my fingers. I let her lick for a second and then pulled my fingers out of her mouth and tugged her leash.

We repeated this process 5 more times, approaching couples and allowing Rochelle to do oral on both the men and the women. While Rochelle was working on them, I was behind her, playing with her butt plug and fingering her cunt. Each time, her body begged for release but I stopped short, keeping her on the edge. A particularly cute woman with girl experience asked to be eaten from behind while she sucked off her husband, which we happily agreed to. In the heat of the moment the woman moved upwards, causing Rochelle to lick her asshole. She shrieked in surprise but begged Rochelle to continue. She looked at me pleadingly but I directed her to do so. Rochelle pulled the woman’s ass cheeks open and pushed her tongue as deeply into her ass as she could. The woman went wild and eventually begged me to fuck her. I politely declined, so her husband moved around the couch and eagerly pounded her.

I pulled Rochelle off to a private corner.

“You having fun?” I asked.

“Fuck me. Please. I’m dying here.” Rochelle begged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.