Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story - Cover

Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Chapter 6: Leliana

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Leliana - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

Her assignment as a messenger shouldn’t have been a surprise, but as she galloped through the rain between one army encampment and another, she cursed the luck that had made her one of the few fast riders the army had access to. The mages had been training – there were now a handful with the ability to shape-change into a bird – but that didn’t negate the need for horseback messengers, especially when it came to communications with the Chantry, who none of the Dalish mages would approach after a first, awkward confrontation that barely avoided bloodshed.

All of that meant that she was cold, wet, and exhausted; she’d been riding from dawn until dusk day after day, with no semi-permanent base – so unlike the rest of her comrades, she was stuck sleeping wherever she was forced to stop, usually in a damp tent and bedroll that smelled like horse. It was, in a word, miserable. She hadn’t seen Sierra or Aedan in days, hadn’t had any down time or companionship, and she was starting to wonder if she hadn’t misread the signs from the Maker after all – perhaps he just meant for her to ride herself to an early death, rather than help save the world?

She’d made it to a camp just as the sun was setting, but before she’d had the chance to set up her soggy tent, she’d been approached by the communications officer, or Commie, as they were known – a glorified bureaucrat, to be sure, but still technically Leliana’s superior, so she’d had no choice but to listen. Not that she’d paid overly much attention to most of the details; the long and the short of it was that she was needed for one more run – an urgent message for the king that couldn’t wait.

With a long-suffering sigh – and several colourful Orlesian curses – Leliana took the proffered envelope and climbed wearily back into her saddle. It was going to be a bit of a harrowing ride, with darkness already falling and the rain still sheeting down, but the Commie had even tried to suck up to the bard, praising her dedication and ability to ride at night, so it was clearly important.

It took much longer than normal to reach the main encampment, as Leliana had had to pick her way through brush in the dark, and even dismount and lead her horse at one point, but she’d finally arrived, soaked and miserable, only to remember she was on the wrong side – the command tent was on the northwest edge of camp, and she’d come from the southeast. The usual chaos reigned over the camp itself, and especially in her tired state, it had taken longer than necessary to make her way across.

By the time she’d handed off the envelope to someone standing outside Cailan’s tent, she was all-but-asleep on her feet, and she didn’t even have the stamina to blink when the servant pointed her to a large nearby tent and told her to get some rest. She’d stumbled inside, found a bedroll ready and waiting for her, and had barely managed to peel herself out of her wet cloak and armour before falling asleep face down in only a chemise.

The first thing she noticed when she woke was how warm she was; it had been weeks since she’d felt completely dry, and longer since she’d been warm, and she burrowed gratefully into the blankets, desperate to enjoy it for just a little bit longer before she got up and got her first assignment. Her hips were aching, however, from her long hours in the saddle, and it quickly became apparent that she wasn’t going to be able to fall back asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.