Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story - Cover

Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Chapter 33: Nathaniel

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Nathaniel - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

Finally buried inside her, the heat and damp of her, like a tight velvet glove, was nearly his undoing. He clenched his hands, his nails digging into his palms painfully, as he struggled to think of something – anything – else to distract him from his imminent need. And then she moved, rising up slowly and slamming back down until her skin impacted against his thighs, and he almost shouted.

The woman he’d been dreaming of for months was in his lap, making love to him, and he was about to shame himself by losing control too soon.

That thought did it; the mere idea that he would disappoint Leliana had the urgency of his orgasm receding, and with a shuddering breath, he reached up and grasped her hips gently, encouraging her to tilt and circle above him. She whimpered as her firm button pressed against his pubic bone, and he relaxed, now confident he could maintain control for as long as necessary.

The woman astride him leaned down to press an ardent kiss to his lips, and he cupped her nape, holding her in place so he could plunder her mouth properly. He couldn’t see her, but he could imagine her there, riding him, her hair bouncing in her face and her eyes closed in ecstasy. He slid one hand up from her hip to cup a small breast, his thumb flicking over her erect nipple, and she squeaked and writhed.

“So beautiful,” he gasped, and then a flood of praise and prayers spilled out of his mouth as she rode him. He bent his knees to help steady her, and their fingers intertwined as he held his hands up to support her. Her whimpers turned to moans, and then to steady cries as she lifted and drove herself down on him again and again. He spared about half a thought for the noise they were making – and decided he couldn’t possibly care less if the whole camp heard them. He’d murder anyone who tried to harm her, and damn the consequences. He’d take out half the nobility if he had to in order to keep her safe – and Cailan would probably thank him for doing it.

He didn’t get a chance to think about it more; Leliana stiffened and came, losing her rhythm as she shuddered and wailed in his lap. He released her hands to press one thumb down just above where their bodies joined, the other hand sliding up to squeeze her breast, prolonging her orgasm - and gritting his teeth against the pleasure of her sheath fluttering around him. He cursed as he struggled not to spill himself into her despite the searing need burning in his blood.

She finally collapsed down onto his chest, and he held her as she caught her breath. It was sweet torture, her naked skin pressed against his, his length still buried inside her, but he couldn’t imagine anywhere else he wanted to be. He tightened his arms, feeling her nuzzle against his neck softly.

“I’m still not convinced you’ve got this punishment thing figured out,” she whispered, her voice raspy and light. She bit his earlobe playfully as she giggled.

He growled, holding her to him as he flexed his hips and flipped them so that she was underneath him, his hips between her thighs, his erection still stretching her. “That wasn’t your punishment either,” he bit out, closing his eyes and resting his forehead on her shoulder while he pulled himself together.

She squeaked adorably when the sudden move startled her, but it devolved into a low, strangled moan as he thrust once into her depths. “Oh, no,” she gasped, though her arms locked around his neck even as she lifted her legs to give him more room to move. “I can’t – not again.”

He hummed, leisurely thrusting once more. “I think you’ll find that’s not true, little minx.” He ground his pubis against her, and she gasped and clenched his length, earning herself another thrust. “Once more, now.” He thrust again and again, slowly, savouring the feel of every deliciously tight inch of her welcoming him inside her.

He pushed up with his hands, getting his knees underneath him, pulling her pelvis into his lap; reaching up to take one of her hands, he brought it down to where their bodies met. “Show me. Make yourself come for me, Leliana.” He rested his hand over hers so he could feel the movement when she followed his instructions and began circling her pearl in time with his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.