Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story - Cover

Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Chapter 11: Nathaniel

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Nathaniel - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

Knight-Commander Greagoir was a fine templar, Nate had to keep reminding himself as he listened to the man drone on and on about the mages that were supposedly at risk, assigned willy-nilly to various battalions, some – the Dalish, Nate amended in his mind – without templar guards. Greagoir was probably a talented individual with many fine qualities, the nobleman assured himself – but brevity was not one of them.

And the ridiculous conversation he was having – for at least the fifth time since he’d arrived in the Chantry’s camp – was not getting any less infuriating the longer it drew out.

“Have you been with any of the battalions when they’ve encountered darkspawn?” Nate demanded, interrupting the persistent bastard before he could wind up for another long-winded complaint. “We simply cannot afford to alienate the Dalish by trying to arrest their mages; we need them, as messengers and archers if nothing else, if we want to win this fight. Have you forgotten Ostagar already? Not to mention, if you did try to detain them all, the dwarves and elves would join forces to stop you. I’ll take my chances with mages becoming possessed over the Archdemon, Knight-Commander.”

The odious old hag – er, Revered Mother – that stood beside him opened her mouth; even Greagoir frowned, his face wrinkling subtly in distaste, but Nathaniel, seeing the movement he’d been waiting for, cut her off before she could start. “That’s the final word, on behalf of King Cailan, your Reverence. And I must go – His Majesty will be waiting for my report.”

He turned and deliberately did not run away, instead walking quickly but calmly toward the Commie’s tent. He’d stationed himself there after taking lunch with the Knight-Commander, and had been waiting ever since, knowing that if he wasn’t quick, he’d miss her.

She was conversing quietly with the Commie – he couldn’t hear the words, but the redhead leaned in and chuckled, a rich sound that carried across the tent, though her face was shrouded in shadow from the deep hood she’d kept pulled forward to shield her from the interminable rain. In the dim light, she looked much more dark and mysterious than normal, but to his eyes, instead of being intimidating or worrisome, she looked even more beautiful. He couldn’t stop staring, so it was no surprise that she caught him, and he knew – even though he couldn’t see – that her cheeks would have flushed like a shy maiden’s, and her lips pulled back in an embarrassed smile. It made the corners of his own lips twitch, which he knew she’d notice, and he coughed and finally looked away.

He stepped back outside before the Commie could spot him – there was another who could talk the ear off a druffalo; it seemed to be something of a pattern for this particular camp – and stood by her horse, tightening the saddle’s straps on his own while he waited. She wasn’t long, and he looked up as she stepped outside the tent and froze for the briefest moment when she saw him ready to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.