His Favorite Day - Cover

His Favorite Day

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Sex Story: Halloween is his favorite day, and she finds ways to enjoy it, too.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Halloween   .

Halloween was his favorite day in the whole year.

The jack-o-lantern he’d carved grinned out the window. Its reflection was the brightest light in the living room, and he’d even put a low-watt bulb in the porch light.

He peeked around the door to count the ghosts or pirates climbing up to their porch. He grabbed up two wrapped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups apiece and knelt behind the door.

When the bell rang, he slid the door open wider and stuck out his long arm. Waiting until he felt the edge of a bag under his wrist, he dropped the candy. Then he repeated the process twice more.

“Painting your arm was too much,” she said. “And where is my candy?” He always overbought for Halloween, but he was thoughtful enough to buy her favorite. She was going to add five pounds in the next three days.

“It’s only food coloring. It will wash right off.” He took one wrapped cup from his stash and started to hand it to her. “I have to drop it in a bag.” He pulled her blouse out with his right hand and dropped the candy from the dyed one. She saw right then that she should change from her office clothes. She had her own plans for this night. He would stay close to the door and answer every ring of the doorbell. She didn’t mind; it was a subtler form of bondage.

By the time she was back dressed in one of his old shirts and an old skirt, another crew was at the door. “It’s green!” a voice screamed from the porch. It sounded like a mother, rather than a child. There were shrieks of laughter and then a clatter of small shoes on the steps.

“See?” he asked. Somebody had noticed his green arm. He, she knew, was sure that one response was worth the time, the effort, the green-spotted towels. And that poor woman, expecting something else, seeing the green arm extending towards her in the near-dark.

He drew the shirt’s neckline away from her body. “Don’t want to drop these on anything delicate,” he said. His left hand touched her breast before he dropped the candy. He brushed her nipple on the way up.

“If any of that gets on my breast...” she threatened. Still, the touch stiffened that nipple.

“It’s only food coloring. I’ll be glad to lick it off.” He pulled her into a kiss. They were so lost in each other that neither heard the steps on the stairs. They jumped at the bell.

She pulled the shirt halfway out of the skirt band, reached in and got the candy. She nibbled her Peanut Butter Cup while planning her next move.

Several groups came one after the other. When she came back for her next candy, he held her neckline with his right hand and reached his green hand under her skirt to pull the hem of the shirt down. He stroked her thighs and even the wet spot of her panties. Only then did he place another piece of candy in her shirt, stroking her breasts on the way in and on the way out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.