Daddy's Bad Little Slut - Cover

Daddy's Bad Little Slut

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy the Bad Little Slut likes the feeling she gets when men make her do those things that only a Bad Little Slut would do. She only wanted to be the best slut possible in this wild, whacky world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy didn’t mind being called “Daddy’s Bad Little Slut” because she liked the way it made her feel to have people think she was a real bad girl and needed to be spanked to correct the error of her ways.

She had gotten to the point now where she enjoyed the spanking on her wide beam buttocks, her sensitive ultra-white pussy and even her budding nipples and breasts. In fact, when she got it hard and heavy on her pussy it usually caused her to have a wet and wonderful orgasm before she had a chance to slow things down to delay her release.

The young girl knew that something was not quite right in her thinking about such matters but she felt no urge to change her preference now that she was in a nice groove of pleasure at the outcomes. Besides most of her close female friends were also called “Daddy’s Bad Little Girl” plus their name right after just like her to get her into the right frame of mind for her submissive behavior. It actually made her panties damp each time she thought about that Pavlovian reaction to the title and she would whisper in a voice so low that only she could hear... “slut, slut, slut!” She knew the words would make her wet down below and that was important to assist in making her client enjoy his happy ending and leave with a determination to return for another shot at her or one of the other happy young faces willing to be a bad girl in order to do a good job.

She hoped her real father would never suspect her of these terrible vices in her mind and the way they actually made her a prisoner of her own depraved thoughts that made her do the humiliating acts that insured she lived up to her own self-identified nasty attitude.

Deep down inside, there was still a spark of innocence and a wanting to lie in a cemetery flat on her back between the gravestones and look up at the stars wondering which one she belonged on and who exactly was watching over her when she was being a bad girl all the time.

Right at the moment she was in the shower and she was carefully shaving her pussy to make certain that all her hair was eliminated for her partner’s pleasure of licking her smooth and sweet smelling skin all over down there. She forced her little finger up into her tiny pucker opening in the rear and used the baby oil to lubricate her anal channel at the same time. Cindy was not all that in favor of anal penetration but she knew how the men loved to push their big cocks up a defenseless girl’s bottom and she had her own routine of pretending she didn’t like it at all.

That pretense was a complete fabrication and she knew the tingle it caused in her anus quickly spread though-out her entire torso to culminate in an earth-shattering orgasm more often than not.

Now that she thought about it, she had not done any oral sex for a long time and she realized she had literally lost her taste for it lately because she had discovered the boy juice contained calories and she was on a strict diet to lose some unwanted pounds around her waist and hips. All of the guys told her she wasn’t fat and it was good to have “some meat on her bones” but she knew that these same guys would always select a skinny bitch to hump every time because they associated being fat with something that they did not want to associate with at all.

She got out of the shower and went to the exercise bike just outside. She loved riding the thing and she loved the way it made her feel when she got up to the proper speed and felt the curved leather seat fit perfectly into her feminine folds and the crack of her ass like a close-fitting glove of the finest leather. In fact, she was there right at this very moment and she saw the stars start to burst on the corners of her eyes and the tingle down below was so bad that she could only pant like a silly female animal waiting for the explosion to hit her so hard that all she could thing about was doing it again and again until she was exhausted and had to fall down to the fluffy white carpet wet with her sweat and mingled female juices that she knew would have to be washed off all over again.

After that shower was completed, she rang the little bell on the table and the little Japanese girl that worked as her personal maid came in to dry her all over and to dry her hair and brush it with loving strokes. The entire time, Cindy kept her fingers inside the girl’s pretty cunt lips and inserted her middle finger up the girl’s tight little sphincter. It was a ritual that they both enjoyed immensely and she would even bring her fingers up to her nostrils so she could inhale the essence of the Oriental girl’s scent that never failed to put her in a proper mood for spreading her legs and dispensing some loving goodies to the gentlemen callers looking for a good time.

Cindy could see the outline of her ten inch strap-on on the table and she knew that later tonight she would be riding the Japanese girl telling her what a glorious pussy she had and how much she loved giving it to her from behind doggy style until they both had to fall down flat on the sheets not moving a single inch with the knowledge that as soon as one of them made a move, they would both explode in a passion of orgasm and then fall asleep in each other’s arm like a recently married couple on their first honeymoon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.