You Won't Believe What I Did - Cover

You Won't Believe What I Did

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is another over-the-top mother / son story that never did and never will happen. It's purely a fantasy written for my own entertainment and hopefully yours. It features a horny mom who lets her fourteen year old son wrap her around his little finger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cheryl was irritated that her phone rang. It was Tony.

Tony sounded his usual upbeat self, “Hey Honey, I know it’s late, but I just got to the hotel in Houston, and I’m checking in. How is everything going back there?”

Cheryl knew she sounded anxious and out of breath. “Hey Tony, everything is good, very good, oh yeah, we are real fine. I have to go, Honey.”

She was sure Tony heard some disturbing sounds, like her heavy breathing and the slapping of flesh on flesh, when he asked, “Is someone there with you?” Tony’s heart skipped a beat as he sat down in astonishment and dread. He never dreamed she would cheat on him.

Cheryl wanted Tony to hang up and let her get on with what she was doing. She hoped he only thought they were roughhousing like they sometimes did, “It’s only Alex, Honey. I really have to go.”

Tony shouted into the phone, “Don’t hang up. Is he doing what I think he is doing? Is he fucking you?”

She thought, To hell with it. Why deny it? He would find out eventually, anyway. “Yes, Honey, he is. I’m sorry ... Oh, Honey, just like that ... Yes, Baby, mommy likes it when you do that.”

Tony sounded frantic, “What the hell happened, Cheryl?”

Cheryl was on her hands and knees as Alex fucked her from behind. She was right on the edge of having an orgasm, and all she wanted to do was hang up the damn phone and make Tony go away. In between her panting, she managed to bring the conversation with Tony to an end, “Don’t worry, we have an agreement. He won’t tell anybody ... I really have to go ... Oh, Sweetie, you’re so good ... Oh, oh, don’t let it slip out ... See you when you get back, Love. I’ll explain everything. Got to go.”

click Tony stared at his cell phone as if it were broken. He could not believe Cheryl had hung up on him.

Cheryl regretted having to hang up on Tony, but she felt it served him right for calling right in the middle of Alex fucking her.

“Who was that on the phone, Ms. Jones?” Alex’s naked babysitter Barbara asked.

Cheryl smiled at Barbara, “Just my boyfriend. Now get up here and let me lick that sweet pussy while you suck Alex’s cock.”

Just before Barbara went down on Alex, she reminded Cheryl, “Don’t forget to call me when Tony gets home. I want some of that big cock you keep telling me about.”

Cheryl smiled as she pictured Tony slipping his cock into the petite teenage redhead, “Don’t worry, I won’t forget. He is going to be so surprised.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.