You Won't Believe What I Did - Cover

You Won't Believe What I Did

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is another over-the-top mother / son story that never did and never will happen. It's purely a fantasy written for my own entertainment and hopefully yours. It features a horny mom who lets her fourteen year old son wrap her around his little finger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tony called around 1:00 on Saturday afternoon and said some discrepancies between the invoices and billing needed to be straightened out with one of his LA clients. He figured it would delay his coming home for about three or four days. And he still had one more stop at the Houston office. Of course, that meant less time at Cheryl’s apartment before he would have to leave again.

Usually, Cheryl would have been disappointed and fussed on the phone about not having enough time with him. She even surprised herself with her indifferent response, “Okay, whatever. See ya when you get here. Love ya.” They said their goodbyes, and Cheryl hung up and went looking for Alex.

It was raining, so Alex had not gone out to play with his friends. He was on the couch, flipping through the channels on the TV.

Cheryl stood by the couch with her arms crossed and asked. “Anything good on?”

“Nah, just boring stuff.” Alex turned off the TV looking a little miffed.

Cheryl sat next to him and put her arm around his shoulders, then whispered in his ear, “I know some not-so-boring things we could do if you are interested.” She kissed his cheek, rubbed his crotch and squeezed. She could feel his cock waking up. Just the grin on his face told her he was very interested.

‘It’s not bedtime yet.” He teased as his hands settled on his mother’s breasts.

“I know.” Cheryl felt a couple of buttons come loose on her blouse as she hinted at what they could do, “But that does not mean we can’t go to my bed to do some new fun things besides sleep.”

Alex could think of only one new fun thing that he wanted to do. “You mean like what you and Tony do when you tell me to go out and play?”

Another two buttons came loose, and a hand slipped into Cheryl’s bra as she answered. “Yes, Sweetie. Just like that.”

Alex’s reply was more of a statement than a question, “So we are going to fuck.”

Cheryl squeezed his cock again. “Don’t you think sticking your cock in your mommy’s pussy is a little naughty?” She rubbed his hard cock through his shorts and ran her tongue over his lips as she teased him.

Alex was definitely smiling as he replied, “Yeah. Just as naughty as when I stick it in your mouth.”

Cheryl’s bra was askew, and her nipple was being pinched when she said, “Well, I guess we are going to be very naughty then.” Their language and forthrightness in expressing their desires had become more open over the past few days. It was a combination of familiarity and the fact that Cheryl knew Alex was more experienced than she ever imagined, thanks to his babysitter.

Cheryl stood up, straightened her bra and held her hand out to Alex. He took her hand, and they went not to his bedroom but instead to his mother’s bedroom. For what they were planning, her queen-sized bed would be much more comfortable than his cramped twin bed.

Today would be their first time having sex at a time other than his bedtime. And the first time Cheryl was going to allow intercourse. There was no doubt in her mind that she was going to spread her legs for her boy any time of the day or night that struck their fancy from now on.

They kicked off their sneakers and jumped up on the bed. They were on their knees as Cheryl was working on Alex’s shirt as he undid the snap and zipper on her slacks. Alex pushed her slacks halfway down her thighs. He was rubbing her pussy before she got the last button of his shirt undone. She finally got the last pesky button undone and took his shirt off. She reached for the button and zipper on his shorts. She had his shorts and Spiderman briefs down in a heartbeat. She still had not gotten over how sexy he looked with that almost five-inch hard cock sticking out between his legs that actually looked bigger on his slight adolescent frame. Cheryl took off her blouse, unhooked her bra and tossed them aside. She sat as she pushed and kicked her slacks and panties off while an already-naked Alex watched her.

They embraced and lay down with Cheryl, half on top of Alex. Her breasts pressed against his chest. His hands explored Cheryl’s ass as they kissed. Cheryl reached for his cock and held it, then stopped kissing her little lover and said. “Let mommy suck your cock and get it nice and hard.” His cock was already as hard as it was going to get. But she was not going to miss an opportunity to suck it, even for just a minute. She didn’t wait for an answer, and he did not give her one. Cheryl turned and lay beside him with her head toward his feet as she swallowed his erection. She lifted her leg when she felt his hand move to her pussy.

Alex told her what she already knew, “You’re ready, Mom.”

Cheryl reluctantly stopped sucking him. “I know Honey, I guess I’m still a little nervous about doing it with you. How about you?”

“No, I’m not nervous. Just excited to be with my beautiful mom like this.” Alex replied without hesitation.

Cheryl knew she was wet, and her pussy was wanting his cock. She got up on her knees and swung her leg over him. She sat back on his legs and took his stiff saliva coated cock in her hand. “I think I’m ready now.”

Cheryl took a deep breath as she moved up and rubbed his cock on her pussy. She had finally made up her mind this was it and lowered herself onto his cock. She let go of his cock just before the last two inches entered her pussy. She settled down with every inch of his cock buried in her. She thought for a moment about what she was doing. She is going to fuck a fourteen-year-old boy. Not only was he twenty-two years younger than her, but he was also her son. Everything that was wrong with what she was doing flooded her consciousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.