Thomas Has a Closet Fetish - Cover

Thomas Has a Closet Fetish

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brother Thomas was dedicated to the service of the almighty. He is willing to do anything necessary to put the sinners on the right track to salvation no matter how unpleasant the "closet penance" needed to solve their issues of penance and proper contrition.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Thomas was surprised that the faithful had elected to retain the closet penance rites as essential to the orderly functioning of the parish and that it was most the female members that fully supported the humiliating processes of the rite and always were ready to show complete contrition whenever Brother Thomas or Brother Lucas requested their compliance.

He was inspired by the closet system because it put him into close personal contact with the female sinners of the parish and it meant that he would be responsible for chasing the devil from their sinning limbs and entryways of passion and lust.

Thomas liked treating the older females best of all because they had a certain level of pride and experience that the young girls couldn’t even begin to suspect was at play in their penance and contrition. He liked the mature females that used French perfume and had expensive undies that he could play with as he watched them take up the proper position on the spanking bench. It was almost a certainty that the supposedly happily married women were aching for anal activity and harsh treatment their husbands had no inclination to dispense in the bedroom. He knew that the women would be overjoyed to bend over for him because he represented their overdue penance and his ministrations were only their willingness to show proper contrition for their sins.

This afternoon he was attending to the Hayden sisters.

The older sister was called Alice and she was still married and he knew for a fact that her husband was not dishing out what she needed in the bedroom because he was having an affair with the butcher’s wife who was carrying his child without the full knowledge of the butcher. Alice didn’t have any children and it was a source of aggravation between them with each one blaming the other for the lack of fertility.

Thomas decided that he would test the woman’s ability to conceive by humping her hard and delivering a huge load of spunk into her baby-making factory at least once a week holding her legs up high to keep the sperm all inside long enough to make the conception much more likely. Alice knew what he was doing and she posed no objection providing he spanked her before and after to give her sinning ass its punishment for transgressing against the law of God.

Her younger sister Daisy was a widow and she was prone to using a battery operated boyfriend at every opportunity and only recently had taken to using her young female student’s mouths to get her off as she squeezed their immature head between her greedy thighs hoping they would get their little tongues in as deeply as possible. Thomas was truly pissed off at Daisy because he felt she was truly a cock tease and her attitude to allowing a man to fuck her properly was absolutely against the teachings of the Lord.

He used her anally quite harshly and she was in tears when he finally pulled out of her tight little sphincter. Her sister Alice saw her walking with that unmistakable “recently ass-fucked” steps and she laughed in derision at her sister because she knew all about her shortcomings in the area of sexual relations.

Thomas had Daisy clean his cock off with her tiny pink tongue and he let her sister Alice watch from the shadows as he spanked her harder than most and for a very long time.

He watched them walk away from the church with Alice walking almost on tip toe because she was still trying to keep the sperm inside her feminine folds and Daisy with the unsteady gait because her anus was in terrible shape after Thomas had finished with her punishment.

He knew they would be back the next week for more of the same and that they would be thinking about him during the weekdays and maybe even taking care of their itch in their own unique ways left to his imagination to ponder.

Brother Thomas had a weakness for finding female sinners in need of penance that were accompanied by their daughter. He preferred the daughter to be of a nubile age as well because that usually meant they needed to receive punishment for their inevitable sins as well. He enjoyed watching each other’s reactions to their companion showing contrition for their sins by complicit acceptance of their penance without objection.

He had found that the mothers were generally protective of the daughter’s dignity and did their level best to have him take his punishment out on them and go easy on the daughter when dishing it out. He loved to see the torment in the mother’s eyes when he violated the daughter’s secret places with his fingers or his tongue.

He knew that in most cases the younger half of the duo was more than willing to suffer the humiliation of his probing and poking of their lovely treasures and that they honestly prayed for their salvation knowing that they must pay the consequences for their sinful behavior.

Still, he liked to create a situation where the mother felt compelled to offer her own goodies to “save” the daughter from a fate worse than death. He liked to look into their sad eyes when he was spanking the daughter harshly because of some fall from grace or violation of the Ten Commandments usually from weakness of the flesh or some desire that made them lose sight of the right path to salvation.

If he was forced to couple with the daughter as a visual example for the mother, he was overjoyed to see the parent sob endlessly as he buried his sword of redemption into their pit of the devil’s den to chase the evil one out of the girl’s sinful pussy showing no mercy to the demon from hell that needed shown no mercy in the process.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.