Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

Tom and Karen talked about that at length with Karen accepting Tom’s explanation.

Thinking to herself...”Interesting aspects.”

Tom got up and walked out of the room.”Be back in a minute.” Karen was puzzled about what he was up too. When he came back in, he sat on the edge of the bed, and told her to sit in his lap facing him. When she did, he placed what was in his hand behind his back. Karen never noticed. Karen sat on Tom’s legs, facing him. His cock was hard as a rock ... again.

“Do you think you could set on this for awhile and see if it will go down some?”

“Why Mr. Wilkins, I do believe that I can, seeing that is one of my great abilities.” Karen scooted up, rose up and sat right down on his cock. “Mmmmmoooooh. I don’t think I would ever tire of that ... feeling of you ... inside of me.”

“Are you sure about that ... Karen?”

“Tom ... I could hold you there ... forever.”

Tom reaching around behind him and then bringing his hand out closed and on her left leg. He just looked into her eyes. “What? What?” said Karen, in great suspense?

Taking her left hand, he opened his hand to show her ... the ring. Karen just stared, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. “You know ... there is this woman that I love very much ... and I really would like to keep my cock in her ... forever. If that is what she really wants?”

Karen couldn’t say anything, just nod her head. Tom slipped the ring on her finger and said. “Karen? Marry me, so we can fuck ... forever?”

Karen hugged him so tight, ground and squeezed her pussy on him sooo tight ... she came, Bouncing up and down on him, almost yelling out. Tom’s cock exploded just a short while later. They hugged and humped and kissed. Karen was soooooo happy.

After they settled down from their high, Tom said...” Well, what do we tell the kids when they ask how I proposed to you?”

Karen looking at him calmly, “Simple, I’ll just say, I was setting on your lap, with your big cock in me and you proposed and it made me cum.” Looking him in the eye, a little smile on her face.

“You know what Karen, knowing you by now ... I would say you were serious. Are you? Karen?”

She just gave him a kiss and got up and went to the bathroom. “No ... she wouldn’t ... would she?”

When they arrived at her house, the girls met them at the door, Hugs and kisses and wanting to know all the things that went on, as girls do. They all walked into the living room, taking off their coats. Tom had his arm on Karen’s shoulder, standing before the kids, with a serious look on her face. Finally Jill said.

“Mom what’s wrong ... talk to me.” The girls were looking worried now. Karen slowly raised her left hand and began to grin. The girl’s eyes got so big. They all put their hands to their mouth and screamed, all at once. They were holding hands looking at each other, jumping up and down, like they had won the grand lottery. They all just attacked Tom and Karen, almost knocking them over. Hugging and kissing

Rebecca, with tears in her eyes, looked up at Karen and said “Can I call you mom now?” Karen hugged her so tight, both crying, and then the other girls got in on it also. (Just like girls, one cries and they all do)

Jill said “Ohh ... oh my ... Beck, Beth, we have a wedding to plan and the arrangements and the guests...” They all went up to Jill’s room, making all kinds of plans as they went.

Sitting down on the couch, Tom hugged Karen as they talked. “Well, looks like the wedding will be planned by the weekend. I hope I can afford what those girls have planned.”

They sat and talked and then Karen said. “Tom, I was thinking. On our honeymoon, I think the girls would be fine here ... by themselves. We could have my sister look in on them from time to time.” She paused for a moment, looking in deep thought. “Tom, do you think we could come back a couple days early, and go to your house? I’ve got some ideas about that mirror.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.