Troubleshooter From Headquarters - Cover

Troubleshooter From Headquarters

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She is a special investigator for the Board of Directors and does her job well. Perhaps too well because her private life is a mess and she senses it is because she is too immersed in work and has little time for anything personal.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

There are a lot of dangers associated with a Nuclear Power Facility.

Probably first and foremost is the danger of Radiation that might escape in some way from the containment units and there is also the standard dangers from dealing with high pressure steam systems and the electrical current that is generated by the transmission units connected to the electrical grid. Then there is the danger of sabotage and deliberate damage done that might create a problem with the internal workings of the plant or its intake or output lines connected to other systems.

The French construction methods were far superior to the Russian methods and in some respects the American methods. However, in the case of the Americans, they had basically shut the whole nuclear power industry down due to resistance from the general public to such facilities in their own backyards.

Then, came Chernobyl and the Russians did their best to conceal the extent of the damage that would last over one hundred years before it was fully eradicated.

The French Riviera Nuclear Power Facility was one of the first stations built by the corporation and it was at the height of its production life with all four power plants producing power that fully supplied one third of the entire country with enough electrical power for the next forty years.

The current situation that Gwen Moneypenny faced was not yet in a crisis mode but the potential for a disaster was there and she was the one to find a way to avert a situation that would impact the corporation profit bottom-line for at least the next two decades.

Gwen was the head of the corporation’s secret security department that took care of all such major obstacles to corporate profit and she operated in secret pretending to be a high ranking executive at their headquarters but she had her own army of covert agents that answered only to her and they used their jobs as cover for their existence. The third most powerful vice president of the corporation was Dominic Singleton to whom she had been engaged for almost three years. She had broken it off with him because of his criminal trafficking in young underage females and he had relocated to the island of Cyprus retaining his power as second head Vice President. He was not aware of Gwen’s secret role in the corporation and her department was known only to the President and the first Vice President as of this writing.

Gwen worked to keep the corporation out of trouble with the police and authorities in multiple countries and they had their headquarters in Paris in an underground bunker that was carefully screened by security guards all reporting to Gwen.

She was uniquely qualified to respond to the alert about the French Riviera Nuclear Power Facility because she had a degree in Systems Management from a prestigious University that she had never fully used due to the worldwide reduction in such sources of electrical power right about the time that she had graduated with the advanced degree. Gwen was familiar with the bells and whistles and the many switches of the main control room and she understood the need for redundancy that they required to make the place the safest plants in the world despite the dangers previously listed.

The blueprints of the facility were etched in her mind after she had studied them after her last assignment. She knew exactly where each containment unit was located and where the decontamination stations were situated as well as the intricate pipes that carried the water to the submerged “hot” rods and the cooling systems needed to keep it all working in a safe environment. The connections to the electrical grid were enclosed inside high fences for security and even the intake pipes and valves were imprinted in her memory in case of any weakness in their design.

She had already vetted the entire extensive security staff and checked their training records to make certain they all understood the criteria for response to any emergency situation.

She had left Henri naked in her bed when she left this morning for the plant and she remembered with clarity his oversized cock as he took her in so many different positions that she lost track of them and they all merged together into a continuous cycle of orgasms that tingled her happy clitoris long after they had ceased to engage in coitus. Gwen knew she had been lucky to come on Henri working at her hotel and she was reluctant to let him disappear from her life because he certainly filled the void that Dominic had left when she dropped him like a hot potato after she read the report about his criminal activities.

All she could think was that she had seriously misjudged Dominic the man probably due to her liking of his oversized cock and his personality that forced her into a submissive role that let her relax and let things develop without any need for her to manipulate them in her own style.

The security chief at the main entrance was totally polite and she realized he was a bit nervous because he was uncertain exactly who she was and why she was here from headquarters to inspect his little fiefdom without any warning.

His name was Roger and he had been a former member of the UK Foreign Service in a security role described simply as “Classified”. She saw that he wore a wedding ring and had a photo on his desk of a smiling woman several years younger than him and two small children. She had no doubt they were his because he had that prolific look of married men with happy wives the world over making them safe in her book for a little bit of slap and tickle to make the time less boring.

She followed him to the containment unit #1 to don the hazardous chemical suit and checked the radiation band on her wrist for proper settings. They entered the unit and he showed her the readouts on the rods and they viewed the process from the inside knowing that everything was in perfect running order. They exited though the escape hatch and the decontamination station to make certain they had not picked up any unwanted travelers on their clothing whilst inside the unit.

Then, Roger took her to the main control room which was jammed with workers all intent on their own little part of the package and she watched and saw that they were skilled and experienced at what they were doing and all looked fine and dandy for unit #1. It was a routine that she would follow over the next few days to check out all four of the units for any anomalies or glitches that might result in a crisis mode to be avoided at all costs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.