Dance Lessons - Cover

Dance Lessons

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike is back from the wars. He is taking care of family business. His family is special and he takes care of business the old-fashioned way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

We all knew that Aunt Rose was a veteran drinker.

I think she sucked up the booze and sneaked the smokes because she liked being on the thin side and would always spend time looking in the mirrors inspecting her pretty ass cheeks to make certain there was no added fat.

Little Josie was like a mini-Aunt Rose in that respect and her tight fitting swimsuit that fit her perfectly at age fourteen was still a perfect fit now that she was four years older.

I was humping Aunt Rose regular, but I knew she was horny enough to look for more cock available to keep her slit well lubricated.

One evening when I was exercising in the weight room downstairs, I heard the rhythmic thumping of the King sized bed upstairs that signaled either Aunt Rose or Josie was getting their pussy worked out the old fashioned way with a big fat cock.

Curiosity got the better of me and I crept up the spiral staircase and peeked into the bedroom door to see Aunt Rose’s perfect heart-shaped ass sticking up high in the air and reflected in the mirror over our bed with Vinnie’s impressive cock buried to the hilt in her sinful pussy. Maybe I didn’t tell you before, but I was never a jealous prick figuring that every female wants to have a little fun on the side. It was not unlike myself for my constant prowling for strange pussy from time to time like when we had a job in another city, and I needed a “pick-me-up” piece of ass to keep me on my toes for the stressful work ahead.

In fact, I admit I got a whoping huge erection watched my Rose take it all the way up her dirt-hole and I knew my best friend Vinnie was in the good stuff deep inside.

I heard her laughing and purring like a kitten at his heavy humping and saw her ass cheeks bouncing like billiard balls with his fat dick splitting the two rounded curves into a beautiful, gaped picture of ass fucking paradise. I knew that Josie and Aunt Rose were not closely related, but their asses looked almost identical in this position, and I knew that I had to give it to Josie, sooner rather than later, rather than speculate on her tightness.

Josie was super petite, but she had a lot of strength in her arms and legs. I enjoyed watching her bending over and cleaning the pool each morning and I was tempted to follow her up to her room upstairs and introducing to my hardness to give her some idea about the depth of passion I had for her beautiful body. I knew for a fact that at eighteen she had absolutely no experience with men’s cocks and the damage they could do to her unopened doorways to heaven on earth in copulating bliss.

One night after Aunt Rose was in her cups and I helped her up to the bedroom, I sat her down on the sofa and convinced her that she needed a “massage” to take care of her aching legs and feet all worked to a frazzle cleaning the pool. She was still wearing the one piece swimsuit that she loved so much, and I had easy access to all her goodies without asking her to undress.

When I finally got my hot palms up between her legs and on the edge of her swimsuit’s narrow strap covering her pussy and her brown eye, she was totally relaxed and in a state of semi-consciousness that made her even more desirable than when cleaning the pool.

I was in the process of scouting out her virginal territory with my naughty fingers when she asked in a dreamy tone, “Uncle Mike, what are you doing? It makes me feel all funny down in my tummy when you touch me there.”

Instead of stopping, I continued my explorations of her feminine folds and told her, “It’s all righty Josie baby, Uncle Mikey just wants to make you feel really good down there. Don’t you feel like you got an itch that has to be scratched nice and hard?”

The little darling pressed her pussy down into the sofa cushion and she felt the hairs on her snatch tickle her womanhood with a slightly damp sense of release that spread out from her pussy to her toes and made her pant like she was finishing a hard run around the track.

“Oh, Uncle Mike, that feels so good. Why did we wait so long for you to touch me down there? Your fingers are like magic, and I feel so nice up inside. Are you going to make a woman out of me at long last?”

I pressed my thumb into her sweet brown eye after moving her swimsuit to the side. The girl was breathing hard and heavy now with her small boobs shaking with emotion and her tiny nipples sticking out like hard little buttons.

Eventually, I had my two middle fingers way up inside her pretty novice snatch and was working my thumb up deep inside her stretched sphincter as well.

Josie was lubricated and wet with her own dew.

I heard her moaning sounds and saw that she had her eyes tightly closed and her hands were held up high on her chest in a fully submissive attitude that told me she was ready to receive more attention down there where the grass grows green, and the sun don’t shine inside.

I stroked her body outside the bathing suit and decided I would let her wear it a bit longer. I simply pushed her shoulder straps down and exposed her petite breasts with the erect nipples. I kissed them and licked them and sucked at them until she was so distraught that the tears flowed from her beautiful blue eyes, and she drooled lots of saliva from her pretty lips right onto the pure white leather cushions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.