Dance Lessons - Cover

Dance Lessons

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is back from the wars. He is taking care of family business. His family is special and he takes care of business the old-fashioned way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

Her sisters all told my Auntie Rose that she was crazy to sell her house and move in with me at a new place I just bought out on the island over on the North Shore.

The simple truth was that I was hiding the fact I was holding the torch for my skinny long legged Aunt and I didn’t understand how she could let my prick of an uncle fuck her in that big circular bed with the old fashioned mirror in the ceiling for almost twenty years before he kicked the bucket. We all knew he was as crooked as a three dollar bill and should have been discovered in a dark alley with his throat cut by some drug addict employee too high to even know what he or she was doing.

The time at the right after the funeral was the first time I had buried my salami in Auntie Rose’s tight twat and it seemed a miracle that after all the hundreds or thousands of times he had plowed her slit, they had never had a baby no matter how hard they tried. Maybe it was God telling them it was all for the best and it was time to move on.

I was only eight years old when I saw my Auntie Rose’s pussy up under her wedding dress just sitting there all shaven and smelling like perfume and flowers. The only other pussy I had seen was Elaine Lynch’s in the cloak room at the Saint Bernard’s elementary school in the old neighborhood. She had accidently wet them in the bathroom and taken them off hoping her short uniform skirt would hide her goodies without being discovered. She was trying to get the basketball from the top of the locker and I was holding her legs looking up at her pretty snatch and her slender backside which was too young to have grown woman curves as yet.

In retrospect, I suspected that innocent little Miss Elaine was giving me a free peek at her pretty pussy just to see my reaction. I believe it was the first erection I had ever gotten and I didn’t know what it meant or what to do with it. It was different with my Auntie Rose’s pussy, I knew instinctively what it was and what my hardness was and all I could think was that someday I would be humping that thing every night just like my lucky uncle.

Well, here I was at age twenty-eight blessed with a whole stable of high-class broads and all I could think about was my widowed Aunt who at thirty-eight still never failed to give me an erection just thinking about what she was hiding under her tight pencil skirt and loose fitting blouse that let you see her beautiful nipples perky as hell underneath.

My Aunt came with her personal entourage of a silly little dog with fluffy white hair all over and a teenaged niece called Josie that wore braces and eyeglasses that hid her facial features and let you focus on her petite frame below. I was certain the girl was still a virgin because she blushed whenever she was in the same room as me just wearing my speedos with my coiled snake underneath. Since the funeral, she had caught my Auntie giving me a warm up blow job a couple of times and her face was as red as a fire engine but I noticed she didn’t turn away but watched us intently as if looking for a clue as to what the fuck we were doing with such heated passion.

I gave my Aunt and her niece and her little doggy the entire second floor of the house near the docks and the fishing boats mostly for appearances sake so none of our relatives would suspect we were bonking our brains out each night in the midnight hours.

Vinnie had the guest house out behind the three car garage and Carmine the driver bodyguard slept in the apartment above the garage. Sometimes he would entertain one of the bimbos from the seafood restaurant across the street right on the water that didn’t score a John to tuck her in at night.

We had us a swimming pool behind the house and it was a bitch to clean.

Rose and I decided to nominate Josie to tend to the daily care and cleaning of the pool just to keep her occupied and out of trouble. Every morning I would see her down there in her one piece swimsuit that she was issued for the swimming team and she would be cleaning the pool and clearing the drains of leaves and other debris like a good little girl working her ass off to please her Auntie Rose in her submissive manner that really turned me on if the truth be known.

Josie had just passed her seventeenth birthday and she was living with her Auntie Rose because her mother had been killed in a car bomb incident and her father was incognito on an unrelated FBI witness protection program similar to mine but for an entirely different reason. He was in their “white collar crime” category and I was definitely in their “organized crime” section that used the RICO act to define their budget.

I knew the prick but he was truly a rat and he was pointing the finger at a lot of important people that would not hesitate to put a contract on him without a doubt.

To be honest with you, I have to say I was the one that prompted my Auntie Rose to take the kid in under her wing and gave her the juice to help out with the expenses. I also made it known to the independent hitman’s organization that worked chiefly for the mob that the kid was “off limits” for any contract and all the families were on notice. About the only thing that didn’t cover was the cartels but they were primarily guided by drugs or trafficking women for replacements in the whore trade nationwide. They pretty much didn’t want to get involved in any gringo related shit about putting out contracts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.