Home for the Holidays - Cover

Home for the Holidays

by CharlieWasHere

Copyright© 2019 by CharlieWasHere

Erotica Sex Story: Be careful who you invite over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

I’m back. It’s winter break and I get to be home for a few weeks. Military school doesn’t really afford many luxuries so I plan to make the most out of this break as I can. My dad picked me up from the school since freshmen aren’t allowed to have cars on the campus. We talked about how my year was going so far, how my grades are, things like that.

Penny never entered our conversation.

After we had gotten home that day he burned the brown paper bag in our fireplace. I went to my room and marked the tape in the recorder, ‘Penny-2.’ I took the first tape out and marked it with a dash and a 1. We threw all of our clothes into the washing machine and took showers. My dad had told me before we left for Philly to take that little excursion as a learning opportunity. I fully did.

Now I’m back and I’m ready to do it again.

“You look good.” My dad refers to my slimmed down waist and bigger biceps.

“Yeah, the forced exercise really helps,” I joke.

We make small talk until we get to the house. New house that is. My dad wanted to downsize so when I was away at college he moved houses. I bring my bags in to my new room. My belongings are boxed up and everywhere, with my bed against the wall. I’m tired. I brush my teeth and get in bed. I jack off a few times to get it out of my system. It’s not much but it does its job. I sleep until about 1241. My day is pretty uneventful; just a plate of nachos and a few hours of Law and Order: SVU. I decide to put my room back in order, moving furniture, arranging all my knick-knacks, hanging posters. It looks like my room again. I finish at around 2038. Feeling rather hungry I decide to go for a walk and explore the new town. My dad decided to move into a quaint little suburb. I never liked places like this; they gave me a weird feeling. I see plenty of manicured lawns and children’s play sets. Talk about blending in. I make my way to a CVS a few blocks down the main highway. I peruse the aisles checking out the Old Spice deodorant. I settle on the After Hours scent. I glance at the candy bars next to the cash register but quickly dismiss the idea. I had McDonald’s on the walk over and I didn’t need the sugar right now. I must have made a face since I then heard the cashier say something to me.

“Don’t like Butterfingers?”

The voice is soft and a bit playful. Then I see her. My next target.

My next victim.

I quickly play along, “Oh, no, I actually like Butterfingers a lot. But I don’t need it now.”

“No? You on a diet or something,” she smiles a friendly, shy smile.

“No, it’s more of a discipline thing,” I say, thinking back to the last few months.

She looks confused. “You look pretty well disciplined to me,” she says jokingly. “You look like you could be in the Army.”

“Navy actually.” I suddenly respond. I usually don’t like telling people that I aspire to a military life, but I felt comfortable telling this girl.

“Oh,” she blushes through another smile, looking down.

A slight pause.

Putting the deodorant on the counter, I look around while she rings it up. I see one security camera pointed right at the counter. There’s one other employee restocking the shampoo, other than that no one else is in the store. I attempt to continue the conversation.

“Slow night huh?”

“Yeah, I think you’re like the second person to come in after lunch.”

“Everyone must be getting ready for the holidays.”

She hands me my deodorant and the receipt. “Must be. I just came home for winter break, school’s been so stressful.”

I just slowly nod my head and purse my lips. “Yup.”

“ ... Oh I’m sorry, I don’t mean to bore you, you don’t need to hear about my problems.”

“That’s okay, I don’t have anything else to do really, and quite honestly it would be nice to have a chat with someone who’s friendly.” I didn’t really mean that. The chatting, not the anything else to do part.

“Excuse me for saying so, but we don’t know each other that well, I mean, we’re pretty much strangers.”

I offer my hand, “Well in that case, what’s your name?”

She accepts it, “Melody.” Her hand feels delicate, fragile almost.

“Hello Melody, my name is Charlie.” I smile and she seems to warm up to the idea of talking.

“Well if you don’t mind waiting my shift ends at ten.” She flashes a small, shy smile again.

“Sounds good.” I gave a small smile back. “I’ll be waiting outside.” I walk out the automatic doors and sit on the curb setting my deodorant next to me. I pull out my iPod, continuing a book I downloaded. I shoot my dad a quick text:

‘met a girl. be home late’

... ‘Did you at least get her name?’

‘yeah Melody’

... ‘Melody what?’

‘don’t know, didn’t ask’

... ‘You should. Better to find out she’s not related to anyone important now than to have police knocking at your door because you forced a Senator’s daughter.’

‘i never said anything about force’

... ‘No, but I know you. I know you need to do it again.’

... ‘yeah, i do’

I go back to my book.

At about 2203 I hear someone sit down next to me. It’s her.

“Reading anything interesting?” She brushes her hair behind her ears and I notice an expensive looking ring on her right pinky.

“Not really.” I put my iPod back in my pocket. “Nice ring,” I say pointing “is it silver?”

“Platinum actually, my dad got it for me.”

“Platinum,” I say a bit shocked. Jokingly I asked, “Is your dad a millionaire or something?”

“No, he’s just lawyer.”

“Really.”

“Yeah, really.”

“What’s that like?”

“He’s gone a lot, always has been. A few years ago he helped put away this rapist, Washington I think. Big deal apparently.”

“Rapist huh?” I acted intrigued.

“Yeah, guy got four life sentences.”

“Wow, they really must’ve wanted him to stay locked up.”

“Well it is proven that guys like that are repeat offenders.”

“Oh yeah totally.” I silently chuckled at the irony.

“Enough about me and my lawyer dad, what about you?”

“What about me?”

“What do you do? What do you like to do?” Folding her hands, she appeared to listen intently.

Shrugging, I answered vaguely, “Well I just came back for winter break, so I haven’t done a lot since ... I don’t know, I guess I like to do whatever I feel like doing.” And right now I felt like driving her back to the house and raping her there, but that would have just led to a slew of problems.

“Well that’s a rather easy answer,” she giggled “What about your dad?”

“Retired US Navy SEAL.”

“Impressive,” she raised her eyebrows, “and are you planning on being a SEAL too?”

“Uh, no, I am not that in shape, I have way more brains than brawn.”

She giggled again, “Okay then, what do you want to do?”

“I plan on doing nuclear subs.”

“Wow, no small feat either.”

“Yeah, there’s a program called NuPOC I’m hoping I’ll be accepted into, but it’s gonna take some work.”

We continued for about an hour until 2316. Realizing the time she said she had to get back because of curfew. I said okay, but subtly mentioned that I would like to meet her and talk again. We agreed a week from now and exchanged phone numbers.

Time to set up a plan.


On the sixth day I received a text message from Melody asking when we should meet. I told her I would walk to the CVS again and could wait until she got off work again. She told me she would get off work at six. Earlier in the week I had bought some extra blank tapes. I also did some research on her dad; impressive guy. He graduated Harvard Law and now works for Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office. The day of I took nap, juiced my system, and showered making sure to shave all vital areas. I put on my leather gloves and put a pair of folded latex gloves in my back pocket. With the tape recorder in my jacket pocket I’m about to walk out the door when my dad opens it from the other side.

“Going somewhere?”

“Yeah, remember that girl I mentioned? I’m about to go meet her.” I start to walk out the door, but he sticks his hand up in a halting motion.

So I stop and listen.

“Did you prepare properly?”

“Yes.”

“Juiced?”

“Yes.”

“Shower and shaved?”

“Yes.”

“Back up plan?”

“ ... No.” I had never considered a back up plan.

“Well, then good thing I ran into you.” Pointing at me he said, “You always have a back up plan.” Crossing his arms, “So, what is it?”

I wasn’t sure where to begin; my first time with Penny was opportunistic and my dad planned out every detail the second time. “ ... I don’t know.”

He sighed through his nose. “Alright sit down.” We moved over to the kitchen table. Sitting he says, “Ok, so tell me, what was your original plan?”

Sighing myself, “I was just gonna meet, maybe drive somewhere, and do it in the car.”

“ ... Right, well that’s great and all but what about timing ... what about overall location, what about making sure she doesn’t tell anyone?”

Shrugging, “ ... I don’t know, I was just gonna wait and see what happens.”

“That’s reckless. I don’t want you ending up in prison because you got careless.”

“Okay okay ... so what do I do?”

He wipes his nose, looking at the floor as if it were a large schematic. “ ... Gain her trust first ... I know it doesn’t seem like much but guaranteeing you’re not a threat is crucial to her letting her guard down. After that make sure you’re in a location where you won’t get caught, and if you are, you silence her screams. Then when you’re ready ... do what you need to do.” He looks at me; his eyes have changed. “After that you convince her to keep it to herself. Okay?”

I nod, “Okay.”

We both stand and I head for the door. Then I hear him say, “Oh, hey one more thing.”

I turn as he fishes in his pocket and tosses me something. I inspect it, finding it to be a pocketknife. Opening the blade I see the brand ‘Kershaw’ printed on the side. I toss it up and down, feeling the weight of it.

I’m still looking at it when my dad says, “And don’t worry about coming home late tonight.”

“Are you sure? I mean, after all it is Christmas Eve.”

Looking at the knife he merely replies, “ ... Yeah, I’m sure ... You have fun.”

He gives me a nod and a knowing grin. I return a smile and leave.

It’s 1816 when I arrive at the CVS. I see Melody sitting on the curb outside, smoking a cigarette. I sit down next to her and give her a playful nudge. She smiles back unaware of my intents to pin her down and rip any shred of innocence and decency from her.

“Want one?” She offers me a cigarette.

“No thanks I don’t smoke cigarettes.”

She stomps out the little bit she had left. “So?” she says almost enthusiastically, “What’s the plan?”

To fuck you in every hole until I finish. “Umm, I don’t know. I don’t really know the neighborhood that well. Maybe you could show me around?”

She giggles, “Okay then.”

We simply walk around the town peeking in windows and at one point stopping to listen to some carolers. I stood behind her, sneaking glances at her ass and imagining how tight her pussy would be. Soon. Plenty of shops advertise their Christmas sales and whatnot. Feeling hungry we eat at the McDonald’s then go back to the CVS.

“Well,” I begin, “it’s 2142, what would you like to do next”

“2142?” She asks confused.

“Oh right right, 9:42. My bad.”

“Oh ... well we could drive around, how does that sound?”

“Mmm, fun for a little while but I was also thinking about getting a drink someplace too.”

She thinks for a moment, then says, “You know what? My dad has a liquor cabinet in his office, we should go to my house.”

“You sure he won’t mind?”

“Oh he’s not even home right now. He’s on a business trip and will be gone until tomorrow night.”

You’ll regret telling me that. “So essentially he won’t know.”

“Nope, come on.”

We get in her car and she drives to her house. The trip doesn’t take very long and her house is in a suburb as well. It looks expensive. We enter and she offers to take my coat, to which I decline and merely fold it in my lap as I sit on the couch.

“Nice house you got.” I say.

“Thanks.” She heads up the stairs to what I assume is her room saying loudly, “So you still want that drink?”

“No actually, it’s left me.”

I look around and see a large plasma TV with a fancy audio cabinet and coffee table. I see the kitchen area with shiny appliances. I walk around a bit and find her dad’s office. Pictures of him and Melody sit atop a rather large desk. I see his college diploma proudly displayed next to some kind of charity award. Upstanding guy. I head back out into the living room where Melody has turned on the TV and flipping through the channels. She settles on MTV. Looking at my watch it says 2155. Plenty of time. I sit next to her and simply watch.

I ask, “So where’s your mom?”

“She left after my dad cheated on her last year. Traveled half way across the country just to get away from him. My dad’s house is closer to my college so I just decided to go here.”

“Hot shot lawyer cheated on his wife?”

“No one found out. My mom just wanted to put everything behind her. They settled on a quiet divorce and in return my dad never contacts her again. It’s his dirty little secret.”

“I see.” I say nodding.

“What about your mom?”

“She died when I was just a kid. It devastated my dad and it’s just been us two ever since.”

“Oh Jesus, I’m sorry I didn’t know.”

I pretend like it’s hit a sore spot and she seems remorseful about asking. But quite honestly I don’t care right now.

My dick is growing impatient.

“It’s okay,” I say as if I’m shrugging it off. “Actually I was just thinking about how my dad was never the same afterwards.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.