Master Controller, Version 3.07, Beta

by PocketRocket

Copyright© 2018 by PocketRocket

Mind Control Story: MasterPC.exe was supposedly a program that allowed the user to take total control of any person, both mentally and physically. It could not have happened, could it? Your government is investigating.

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Body Modification   .

Master Controller, version 3.07, beta

Code: Alpha Three Theta Four Nine

Report of long-term investigation

Subject: Silkworm

This document is read-only. No notes or recordings are permitted.

It took years to find the source of the myth. Like most highly successful stories, Master PC has grains of truth embedded. A quick internet search will find stories under the name of JR Parz dating back to 1998. He or she is still selling mind control stories and has an Amazon page. Going back further proved to be quite difficult. JR Parz claims that the Master PC was his/her first attempt at a novel.

For various reasons, we decided to take his claim at face value. For one thing, it reads like a first novel. More important, almost all the medical details are flatly wrong. It’s possible, even likely, he/she had contact with someone involved with the project. However, not enough contract to gain a clear understanding. Considerable detail is fabricated, likely to cover gaps in the author’s understanding. The primary things we were able to glean from the writing is the general geographic area and a very general concept.

That is actually a lot. The story is written in American English. We were able to narrow it to suburbs of a major eastern US city. Other things hinted at a significant tech center. Our finished analysis was that the likely point of origin was at or near Princeton University. This made sense. There is a long-standing tradition of OSS and CIA recruiting Princeton for agents and technical people and it was a likely place for a cold war science project.

Movies were made of military experimentation in the 1960s, notably Whiffs (1975) and The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009). A surprising amount of factual detail was gleaned from these and numerous low-budget movies from the 1950s to 1970s. In particular, script names were usually modified and not created whole. We compiled a list of screen names from over 300 movies.

A simple computer analysis compared the list against the faculty of elite science and medical programs of the same period. This produced six probable and fifteen likely candidates from Princeton’s faculty. Expanding the search to include Princeton staff, graduate assistants and local professionals produced another three probable and seventeen likely names. Preeminent among all the names were Wilbert J. Muska, PhD and Tomas Moure-Eraso, MD. Most public information about the two was redacted sometime in the 1970s.

Their academic records were still available. Dr. Muska earned his PhD from Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zürich. Dr. Moure-Falcao received his MD from UCLA. With such impressive credentials, it is not surprising that the two were recruited to work in Princeton (the city, not the university). No record was found of them ever working directly for the school. Given the nature of the work, this is not surprising. Instead, they formed a consulting firm, which worked for people who do not give names.

Redaction of records is rarely complete. For example, we could construct a rough timeline of their professional involvement through property taxes on an office complex. The taxes were paid jointly from 1958 to 1971, thereafter by Dr. Muska alone until 1977. This date is significant because of the 1976 election of President Jimmy Carter. Shortly after he took office a number of black operations ceased, apparently including this one.

Constructing the nature of the practice requires more conjecture, though the Master PC stories give the very broad strokes. Dr. Muska was an engineer and Dr. Moure-Falcao was a surgeon. Records of supply purchases were difficult to find and no records of medication were ever located. However, it is clear that there were medications. A number of orders were found for local antiseptics, injection syringes, and needles.

Less common were orders for electrical contacts and adhesive patches. These would be used for monitoring the effects of a drug or treatment. Other orders were found for electronic supplies, suitable for modifying and maintaining electronic lab equipment, though we could not determine exactly which equipment. If this were the extent of our discoveries, the work would have remained functionally secret.

The first key break was the discovery of a sheaf of 1970-1971 memoranda. The notes comprised correspondence between Dr. Muska and Dr. Moure-Falcao, primarily related to the reasons Dr. Moure-Falcao was leaving the partnership. He was distressed at the direction the work had taken and dismayed by the implications of their progress. These notes provided our first references to devices such as “the cap”, “an implant” and “the control module.” Also, there were many references to Cindy and Candy. One breakthrough came when time-line analysis showed a transition from one name to the other. We determined that both names referred to a single woman, a locally prominent exotic dancer using the stage name Candy Kane.

Following the breakup, there was also a relative breakdown in security. Dr. Muska needed to find another surgeon, which turned out to be difficult. There are also orders for a considerable quantity of electronic equipment and supplies. We infer that Dr. Muska focused more of his time on design and construction than had been the case previously. We have references to such items as “the body chamber”, “a halo”, “a comfort suit” and several iterations of “the new remote”. We also noted a large cluster of names cropping up in B movies, some without any modification, usually as a test-subject/victim or a mad-scientist’s henchman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.