Dirty Bomb in the City - Cover

Dirty Bomb in the City

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An overworked Fire Department, a dedicated servant of Allah, all the ingredients of a weapon of mass destruction come together in the city that never sleeps... Las Vegas, Nevada

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Violence  

They exited the bus in a small town in Arizona taking only their backpacks and having no luggage in the underside compartment.

The bus driver was glad to see them go because he had marked them as “trouble” from the first moment he set eyes on the pair.

It wasn’t racial because the driver was a mixed blood person himself and he had plenty of dark-skinned relatives to support his claim to be non-racist in attitude.

He had heard the news reports of a bomb blast in downtown Las Vegas at the last rest stop and wondered if he should announce it to the passengers but figured it was not his responsibility to take such action without instructions from his supervisors.

Mustafa waited in the bus stop on the corner as Nine went into the Motel Six across the street to get them a room for one night. It wasn’t a question of money. He had plenty of cash funds stashed in his money belt around his waist. It was that he didn’t want to stay in one place more than one night and stay always on the move to stay ahead of the Homeland Security agents hiding in the shadows.

In the room, the television had wall to wall coverage of the bomb exploding inside the truck they had left near two of the large casinos on the strip. Apparently, the fools had tried to move it away from the congested area and it had self-detonated before the set time about an hour later.

The video of the black plume excited Mustafa as he thanked Allah for his success. It was too early for them to analyze the ashes to discover that the bomb was quite dirty with infused radiation and other hazardous chemicals to make the entire area dangerous for curious sightseers for the next several days. The victims would be carrying the death plague with them to their hometowns before they could be quarantined by the authorities.

Mustafa told Nine to shower and get into the bed face down for his rear door entry.

The trained female agent liked that position the best because she did not have to look into his hard eyes filled with hatred and death. In fact, he felt quite normal inside her in that position, and she was able to enjoy the session without heightened stress.

Mustafa had not told her of the extent of the potential danger inside the bomb because if she was captured there would be no chance of warning the enemy too quickly.

He warmed the girl’s bottom up with his thick leather belt being careful not to break her skin and causing any problem. When she was fully prepared for his pleasure he slid into her vagina from above and listened to her lovely gasp of shock at the hardness of his shaft.

It was always like this after a successful operation, and he knew he needed to let off steam in her complicit bottom. He remembered a similar mission in Israel where he was alone and without a partner to use as his stress reducer. In that case, he broke all procedures and kidnapped a young Israeli student with short black hair and had used her immature body for his personal pleasure. Of course, he was forced to eliminate her as a loose end as he exfiltrated from that territory of the little Satan.

He had constantly reassured the female that he would not hurt her if she cooperated, but he suspected she knew the raw truth and anticipated her demise well in advance.

At least, with Nine at his side he had his convenient taste of paradise servicing his lust and need for female flesh under full control.

He went to the nearby library to use their internet connections to pass on his report to his handler in Panama. That communication center was a hub of activity for the entire lower 48 states and he knew his instructions would be ready for him to decode within 24 hours.

They went to a nearby buffet restaurant.

He like that style of restaurant because they got their own food and sat in separate booths without any interaction between servers or other workers that might remember their visit.

He left the motel room and the sleeping female agent to get a drink in a strip club next to the motel. The place was filled with truck drivers all wanting to sniff the working girl’s pussies. A dancer sat next to him and offered him a private dance for only $30. It sounded cheap to him so he asked her what he would get, and she told him that the county allowed her to take his exposed dick up inside her ass cheeks providing she kept both feet on the floor. It amused him so he followed her up to the tiny room and she sat on his raging cock with her sweet slit. She must have been new on the job because he saw her shock at his size.

Mustafa said a silent prayer to Allah begging for forgiveness for his rampant disregard for the rules of his faith. Soon he was buried deep inside the young girl’s slit, and she bounced on his muscular legs with youthful energy. He toyed with her nipples and pushed his fingers into her brown eye to show her she should be more careful with exposing it to a stranger’s touch.

Still, he behaved normally because he knew there was probably a camera on him hidden from his eyes but grinding away to protect the dancers from weirdos with other agenda.

The girl milked him satisfactorily and he tipped her $10 for her efforts.

She told him her name was Destiny and she could visit him in his motel room next door if he wanted to pony up another $50 for an all-night session. Unfortunately, he had to decline her offer because he had Nine with him in the room and he certainly didn’t want to expose himself to her ridicule at humping some American whore that was still a baby in many respects.

He knew there were certain lines he shouldn’t cross with his superiors, and he was usually circumspect in that regard. It was just that the offer from the pretty teenager was an offer that he couldn’t refuse considering the price and her desirable body and face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.