Dirty Bomb in the City - Cover

Dirty Bomb in the City

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An overworked Fire Department, a dedicated servant of Allah, all the ingredients of a weapon of mass destruction come together in the city that never sleeps... Las Vegas, Nevada

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Violence  

A PLAGUE ON ALL DEMOCRATS AND ALL REPUBLICANS DELIVERED BY THIS HUMBLE SERVANT OF GOD

Amy was on inspection patrol only looking for violations of the Las Vegas fire code and punishable by fine or imprisonment as determined by the duly constituted court dealing with all safety issues in the city.

The truth of the matter was that she was not concentrating on the job at hand and was mooning about her recent date with hot fireman Dave Donner and the way he had taken control and made her take it just the way she had always dreamed about giving up her anal cherry in the hidden shadows of night.

Her memory of her orgasm was still sharp on her mind. The excitement she had experienced was new to her because she had been sort of shy about showing her responses to most of the men she had previously dated and followed through with carnal action.

She knew that her muscular figure tended to put off most men before they even got past the first kiss and she made a studied effort to be submissive and pretend to enjoy things when she really was just down plain embarrassed about the whole thing.

It was obvious to her right from the first moment that Fireman Donner was different than the others because he had no sense of inadequacy about his sexual skills and he generally found it relatively easy to get free pussy just based on his figure and his pleasant personality that seemed to appeal to all sorts of females no matter their age or financial circumstances.

She like it when he got a little rough with her because she could honestly say she trusted him after working with him on several tough assignments where gender was not an issue at all.

It was her second walk-through of the Casino garage and she was ready to admit it was a boring waste of time in her opinion. Then, when she saw the white truck, a bell went off in her head and she was immediately suspicious because she knew the gambling patrons would not be bringing their business vans to a casino because it was almost like advertising a vice out in the open to possible future customers.

Amy saw the out of State plates and she immediately called the department for a vehicle plate readout and check the stolen vehicle log. The first thing that Amy thought was that it might be a bomb of some sort like the one that had first targeted the Twin Towers in the first attack on that prominent tourist attraction.

The return transmission was confusing showing a Utah registration and a California stolen car report. She walked around the van and saw it was locked with the keys visible inside the cab. The back of the truck was shut tight with a heavy-duty lock that would need more than bolt cutters to cut off.

She checked underneath the vehicle and didn’t see anything that looked suspicious but she had enough to call in an emergency check request to the Homeland Security office that handled all suspicious reports.

About twenty minutes later the firetruck pulled up with the hazmat squad dispatched including Dave Donner at the forefront. Her heart did a little skipped beat just looking at his rough handsome face. She remembered him inside her on more than one occasion and she hoped it would continue because they seemed well-suited to each other and she knew her chances of finding a steady boyfriend were slim to none.

Amos their tech from Division Headquarters told them to hold off on any attempt to open up the back of the van and not to mess with the doors of the cab until he could scan it for hidden wires and detonators that might be set off prematurely by their interference.

The skinny man with the nervous tic in his eye and a slightly shaking hand had seen it all and learned his lessons by taking risks throwing caution to the wind.

He informed Dave and the squad that both the lock on the rear entry to the van and the two doors in the front were wired with tiny wires that led to a shielded part of the interior van and he did not recommend trying to open anything without some more analysis of the danger of a possible bomb. He didn’t seem to think that the supposed bomb would do major damage to the casino but in this game one never knew the full possibilities involved.

They decided to call in the State level bomb squad to use more sophisticated scanning equipment for the final decision to enter or not enter the vehicle.

Amy asked if they should be informing the customers inside but she was given a dirty look by the casino owner’s son-in-law who was primarily concerned about showing a profit for the quarter which ended that very night at midnight.

Needless to say the fifteen hundred customers inside were not informed about the circumstances and considered the presence of the special Fire squad as part of some required inspection and not a real emergency. Amy was annoyed by the decision but she did not have the authority to do anything after the decision was made. She also considered the unintended consequence of a panic happening if she was to announce the need for the patrons to evacuate the premises.

Dave gave her a high sign to follow him outside to the truck and when she arrived he told her that the Homeland Security guy had taken responsibility for the decision and they were off the hook if things went south. Amy kept her mouth shut but she thought that it was a cowardly decision because the evidence pointed to a serious terrorist attack already taking place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.